PDA

View Full Version : Nationals

team_450_88
11-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Who's all gonna run some GNC"s this year? Well all I was needing is some info on the track in florida!! Gatorback ( gnc )...If you have been there can u tell me how the track is? Technical? Big Jumps? lots of doubles? jus wonderin..Ima try to make that trip and 4 or 5 more but Florida will be there 1st and I havent seen that track yet !! Lemme kno !!

Thanks

Ryan

roostin_dale
11-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by team_450_88
Who's all gonna run some GNC"s this year?

i wasnt at florida this year but i should be at about all of them except calli next season

SRH
11-28-2004, 09:21 PM
ill be racing unadilla, i hope there is a few district races there before so i can get practice....i hate high speed tracks but i wanna race a national:ermm:

Narly R
11-28-2004, 09:39 PM
I am not sure on the track in Florida.

I am too far away from the east coast...:( I want to co to california a few times this year. They defently need a west coast nationals!!!:o

roostin_dale
11-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by SRH
ill be racing unadilla, i hope there is a few district races there before so i can get practice....i hate high speed tracks but i wanna race a national:ermm:

I believe on the Undaillia national track, there are only 2 races a year. And that is dirt bike and quad nationals...correct me if im wrong?

rydes400ex
11-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Gatorback is very hardpacked and alot of holes formed throughout the track it got pretty rough and the track was pretty long too

tcyfz#3
11-29-2004, 01:25 PM
there is a race called the ATV OLYPICS coming up if you want to practice

click the atv olympics on the top left
http://www.unlimitedsportsmx.com/

team_450_88
11-29-2004, 06:34 PM
ight...preciate it

tcyfz#3
11-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Ryan ill be goin to the races to watch tell me what your gona be in and ill come swing by.....or you can pm me

Nate

SRH
11-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I believe on the Undaillia national track, there are only 2 races a year. And that is dirt bike and quad nationals...correct me if im wrong?

nope there is a pro gncc race, a pro mx bike national and pro mx quad national and 3 district 3 races for this year, i know there is at least one district 3 race there

there are also 3 tracks at undaill, the pro truck track...the pro bike track and the am track, the only thing that will run on the track you see on tv is the pro bike guys, everything else like the amateur bike national, the quad national, district races, prob part of the gncc course will be on the am track, and the truck track. is ...a truck track, everyone thinks they will be running the pro national bike track...but there wrong thats reserved for 1 time a year use by the pro bikes, i dunno even think half the am quad clases could make the whole unadilla pro track, the am track is really nice tho too, looks alot more exciting as well