PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to wish everyone luck!

Pvt. Maggot
11-28-2004, 07:45 PM
I don't know about where you guys are...but here in good old PA its first day tomarrow...we get off school and everything hah!...but yeah just wanted to wish everyone luck and have a fun and safe day of hunting and hopefully everyone gets a big one :devil:

EXRIDER400KFX
11-28-2004, 07:58 PM
down here in LA we go back to shcool tomorrow :grr: :mad: . we had a week off for turkey day holidays. gonna suck going back tomorrow.

quad
11-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Deer season started saturday here in MD.I am hoping to get a chance to go drop 1 or 2.But being as busy as I am,it dont look too promising. Last year I had a good friend get shot and killed.
Of all the places for that little chunk of lead to fly,it had to hit my friend in the back as he was sitting on a stump.:( So please everyone be safe.Good luck to all.

JDiablo
11-28-2004, 08:03 PM
well all you hillbillys need to celebrate some kinda holiday:devil: lol j/k i actually gotta go to school tomorrow:(

Big400EX
11-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by EXRIDER400KFX
down here in LA we go back to shcool tomorrow :grr: :mad: . we had a week off for turkey day holidays. gonna suck going back tomorrow.

Same here, we have a house in Pennsylvania and on our way home from there today all the motels on the way home were filled with out of state plates which were hunters cause you could see the tree stands, and racks in the back of the trucks, lol.

nosliw
11-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by EXRIDER400KFX

up here, too.

im sore as hell from riding all week and i hate going to school like that....

Narly R
11-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Well good luck everyone. Be safe, and smart. I went hunting like 2 months ago. Mule deer hunting. What kind of deer do you guys have?

White tail right? And if you see Bigfoot, get some PICS!!;)

450Racer
11-28-2004, 09:35 PM
i got chased out of my favorite riding area by a bunch of ******* hunters who don't even own the land. :scary: