PDA

View Full Version : OMC FT series

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:39 AM
This wk end marks the second wk of our OMC Indoor FT series.Every thanksgiving wk end is dbl. head wk end and usually has a great turn out. This year we had a good sized amt of quads!! For once , WE dominate the series!This wk end was some very fast riders :macho I dont think out of any class there was a slow rider. Fri night racing was a TON of Carnage. My class had the worst. The ENTIRE Class DNF :eek: One guy on a Vforce was launched about 15 ft in the air which caused that guy on his YFZ to fly off as well . Im not totally sure what happened with me :o but I do know I tagged my front tire on a guy in front of me who had a spin out or something, and my foot came off the peg and went under my nerf :eek2: Im lucky I didint bust my foot !!And Fri. night in the heat race I ran into a guard rail... lol.. Fri night was NOT good for me..! womens class was running ALOT faster this year. Exrider Fastbikes on her Honda 450R had to be taken to the hospital for a possible broken hip/pelvis and concusion,she was pinned under her quad and just about gave us all a heart attack..:o She was at the track on Sat. and said she had a concusion but no broken bones and will be racing again in Jan.
Sat night the luck seemed to get better and the Carnage was minimal. I took some short clips of a couple of the classes and a few pics, this indoor track is hard to take pictures of with the lighting so the pics arent the best(I know.. I need a better Camera :o )
I took last place on Fri :( but ended up 3in the heat heat and 3rd in the main on Sat. Considering I raced with having pneumoina all week, I think that was OK ;) I still didnt like my riding style this wk end,maybe next race ...Exrider BlueZ440 took 1st place both nights :blah:
My ole man on my Honda took 4th in Pro on Fri. and Sat. as well..
I also have mini race coverage in the mini section along with some pics and short clips as well

Womens class.... all the mud /dirt flingin made for a dirty lense..:o

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:40 AM
oops....:o

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:40 AM
women again....

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Am class

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:42 AM
theres a few in the Am class that need to transfer up!! ther was some very fast Am riders this year :cool:

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Am class again....

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:43 AM
My ole man aboard on Honda :D He races Pro class..

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:44 AM
heres a pic of some ofthe Pro class..

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:44 AM
LOL.. Exrider Fastbikes Hubby causing a little Carnage here!!:eek2: :o

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:45 AM

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:53 AM
short clips are here (http://www.quadjunkies.neptune.com)

QuadJunkies
11-28-2004, 10:56 AM
hers a lovely pics of my ankle.... :eek: :o its TWICE this size today all the way up in my lower leg!! I think being on it all night made it swell more... :grr: Ive broken this ankle twice before so its not in the best shape anyways...:p

fastbikes
11-28-2004, 10:59 PM
I think all the classes this year are fast, Dan is really enjoying himself this year. He had only raced twice before this season of flat tracking. I am really impressed with his riding. Austin and all the kids this year scream, I think it is great, I can't wait to see them in five years....

dirtmomma
11-29-2004, 07:21 AM
The WHOLE class DNF'd???????????????? LMAO Never heard of such a thing damn girl!!! WEll hope your ankle is feeling better bet that was scary :eek2: We also had a race this weekend I did a post on it in the racing section(DUH ;)) Glad everyone made it out w/ out any major injuries! Congrats to BlueZ!! How'd Lance do?? Is Todd racing @ all?? Well I"m off to the mini section :)

QuadJunkies
11-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
The WHOLE class DNF'd???????????????? LMAO Never heard of such a thing damn girl!!! WEll hope your ankle is feeling better bet that was scary :eek2: We also had a race this weekend I did a post on it in the racing section(DUH ;)) Glad everyone made it out w/ out any major injuries! Congrats to BlueZ!! How'd Lance do?? Is Todd racing @ all?? Well I"m off to the mini section :) LOL yuppers. the whole Class DNF'd :o I think that was a night of really bad luck!!! Lance took 1st on Sat. I think Todd took 2nd place but Im not positive. a Guy named Tyler won 1st on Fri. night .