PDA

View Full Version : 2003 400ex for sale or trade in MO

mikeinbearcreek
11-27-2004, 11:35 PM
2003 400ex, low hours & overall very good condition - normal wear on plastic (no cracks), seat cover in perfect shape. Has some extras incl:
Procircuit T4 exhaust
K & N Filter Kit
Fly Racing Bars
Moose Racing Bark Busters
DG Fat Series Full Under Armour (Skid, Body & A-arms)
DG Fat Series Nerfs
AC Front Bumper
IMS Roll Desing Pegs
Front & Rear Shockwears
Razr 2 rears (80%) stock fronts
stock motor

Looking for $3700 or possible trade for dirt bike/dirt bike & cash - great running bike just looking to go back to 2 wheels, preferably 4-stroke. Have pics if interested, will deliver up to 100mi of St. Louis.

Bad Azz Bob
11-28-2004, 12:17 AM
My friend is looking for something along the lines of that and has a 2003 YZ 250f for sale, low hours barely ridden, basicly mint exepty the clucth is broken in half (fell over in his garage). Bikes fast, I have a stock 400ex and it leaves me in the dust. Lil slower then my friends stock 03 banshee. We are in NH tho on MA border

mikeinbearcreek
11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
BAB,

Sounds very interesting - 250F would be a really good bike for me. A couple of questions:
- when you say broken clutch, i assume you mean lever
- can you get pics (i have them for mine if you'd like them)
- we're a long way apart, would your friend want to meet, ship or ??

Let me know - look forward to hearing back

mike

Bad Azz Bob
11-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey I can get pics, by this coming up weekend (have to borrow my cousins cam) or MAYBE wed. And yes I mean the clucth lever (its still useable) and I dunno bout the meeting thing but if hes interested in the quad he will more then likely ship. Can you send pics to MustangMan_302@att.net ?

mikeinbearcreek
11-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Pics on the way, let me know if you don't receive them or if they're too big - i'll resize. Look forward to seeing the 250f pics. Also, shipping does make the most sense...

Bad Azz Bob
11-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Can you resize? I got a message from the server saying it was to big and I didnt have enough space remaining. Sorry -Bob

mikeinbearcreek
11-29-2004, 12:23 PM
BAB,

Resent pics, please let me know if these work.