PDA

View Full Version : blaster pipe

Ridin' Jesse
11-27-2004, 04:54 PM
what would be the best pipe for a new blaster?

Mxracer53
11-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Get a fmf powercore 2 silencer and a fmf gold series pipe.

FasstMidnightZ
11-27-2004, 05:02 PM
bills is a good one for 2 stroke

drifterx
11-27-2004, 05:09 PM
I'd get Toomey, their pipes are really good. The B1 blaster package, it comes with a pipe, silencer, filter, and some other stuff too.

hondardr4life
11-27-2004, 05:10 PM
My friend had a toomy on his 03 blaster, and compared to stock, that thing ripped!

Ridin' Jesse
11-27-2004, 07:53 PM
whats Toomy's site? i cant find it

enduro400rider
11-27-2004, 07:54 PM
go wit the toomy theres an old dirtwheels issue that had a reveiw they said its the pipe for the blaster its the Toomy B1 kit

crandles
11-27-2004, 08:20 PM
toomey.com yes the B1 pipe is great for a stock blaster.

sparks400
11-27-2004, 08:46 PM
i had a blaster, i had a powercore 2, with fmf gold seris, that thing ripped onthe track, i raced a kid with a toomy and out the hole i grabbed it but top end he caught up, toomy is more of a top end pipe, fmf is a low-mid lil topend

Dr89
11-27-2004, 09:39 PM
i absolutely loved the pro-circuit pipes on my blaster. great power increase as well as a nice 2-stroke sound. big gain from stock pipe. now that it is the sis's bike im sellin it so if u want it its $150 + shipping. great condition all around, silencer and header look emaculate. no scratches, dents, or excess welds. gimme yr email for pics. great pipe and u wouldnt regret it. good price too :)

Dr89
11-27-2004, 09:40 PM
and if any one wants to put in a good word for pro circuit they're welcome to!! :D

drifterx
11-27-2004, 10:08 PM
My friend had a procircuit works pipe on his 03 KX125, i rode it before the pipe, and after he put it on, had a lot of difference i think, had a lot more bottom end, and not to mention looked a lot cooler! Procircuit knows their 2 strokes, but i'd still go with Toomey for a blaster. Just my $.02

ex kid
11-28-2004, 06:44 AM
LRD RFX. WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THOSE NAMED. the lrd starts making power from idle and pulls strong until your out of revs. the Toomey makes ALOT of topend power and the FMF and Pro Circuit systems arn't as linear as the LRD. the LRD routes to the right side of the motor as well so the heat from the expansion chamber doesn't create more heat for the cylinder. it comes with a jet kit and new flange. my quad has a stock motor and i've smoked many blaster's with other systems when we come out of corners and when we run down long straights at local races. www.lrdracing.com

crandles
11-28-2004, 08:36 AM
This is very true. Exspecially if you plan on other mods in the future. The toomey is for stock only. The lrd is a great pipe. For a little cheaper route there is company called power pros. They make lrd's pipes and many other. Now they have there own line so you can skip the middle man and save some $. Check it out at www.thepowerpros.com. And yes the different routing of the pipe is a must for a modded blaster. They are hard enough to keep cool as it is. I have a power pros on a heavily modded blaster and also one on my 426ex. :D

bradley300
11-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
LRD RFX. WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THOSE NAMED. the lrd starts making power from idle and pulls strong until your out of revs. the Toomey makes ALOT of topend power and the FMF and Pro Circuit systems arn't as linear as the LRD. the LRD routes to the right side of the motor as well so the heat from the expansion chamber doesn't create more heat for the cylinder. it comes with a jet kit and new flange. my quad has a stock motor and i've smoked many blaster's with other systems when we come out of corners and when we run down long straights at local races. www.lrdracing.com

i agree, great pipe. at least get a right side pipe if you dont get a LRD. LRD, Dyno Port and graydon are all right side pipes

crandles
11-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Yea they are are all made by Power Pros:D

bradley300
11-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by crandles
Yea they are are all made by Power Pros:D

there all a littldifferent tho. just because the same company makes them, dosent mean its the same pipe. power pro's is just the manufactuer making pies to the comanies specs