PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the Support Guys & Gals

Admin
11-26-2004, 10:58 PM
It is great to hear that so many of you truly appreciate the hard work that I have put into making this site grow over the past year, and I hope that things continue to fall into place to allow me to achieve even bigger things next year.

One of the biggest things that I have learned this year is that I am only one person, and if I want the site to continue to improve, I will need help from others. Several members stepped right up to the plate and were willing to do what ever I needed to make Exriders.com a better place. Without there support, I would have burnt myself out trying to maintain the site at the level that I wanted it to achieve.

With the continued growth of the site and extra features that I want to add for next year, I will need even more support from the members to make everything possible. The financial support from the supporting members have went along way in allowing me to upgrade the computer system and split the site up over two computers to keep up with volume of members. Also, I have purchased an extensive amount of equipment to capture the racing action. I still have a shopping list of hardware that I want to purchase for next year.

All of this will be great for the site, but the one thing that I really need next year is more people willing to help out with their time because I only have 24 hours in my day, and I just can’t fit everything that I want to do into my schedule. I hope many of those that helped out this year will continue to help out next year, but I still will need help from people around the Country.

I want to more to add more local race series to the Race Coverage, and I obviously can’t attend all of them myself. Also, I am looking for individuals that are interested in taken photos at riding areas around the Country and sharing there experiences with fellow ATV riders in a new section. Not everyone races, but everyone is always looking for the best places to ride or friends to ride with, so I want to hear your stories and see your photos. I also looking for some members that are technically inclined and what to share some of their knowledge with other members in helping to produce step by step instructions on installing things as simple as changing your oil to replacing your cams. Many of this information has been shared in the forums, but I want it put together in an organized location that members can easily find and reference whenever they need some help.

These are just a few of the things that I plan on trying to cover in the next year, and I have many more ideas that I am currently working on myself, but I need the help of the members to all of my goals possible.

If anyone is willing to help out, then I will set you as “Contributing Member” which will allow you to post photos and will receive some free stickers for your efforts. Also, I plan on holding drawings in the future for “Supporting Journalist”, Supporting Members”, and “Contributing Members” for some nice prizes to the lucky winners as a way of saying THANKS.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am for next year, so put on your helmet and hang on for an awesome ride into the future!!!

Ralph
11-26-2004, 11:07 PM
You know as well as i do that ill help you out when you need it, ill do my part. Now other people need to go out and do theirs. If everybody on the site contributes just a little bit, the site would grow even faster than it is today. If most of the members reviewed or wrote a tech article on one part on their quad we would create a huge library of information in only a few days.

Martin Blair
11-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Ill be willing to help, If you need any help with futher systems or servers my dad works for a ibm busness partner (UB serve) and we can hep you with small servers or big as/400 and 1 series servers. Or any hardware needs just pm me all see what my dad can do.

LazeR
11-26-2004, 11:24 PM
Harlen i would love to help! Although there isn't any races around here or anything, i can and will definately get pictures of trips i take, and do reviews. It would be the least i could, and i will hopefully be getting a supporting membership here real soon (early xmas present:)) I most likely could even make it to the Washington Worcs race and get pics, it would give me even more of a reason to get up there! My camera isnt the best, but it does take a pretty good picture.

TheJaspMan
11-27-2004, 04:52 AM
I volunteer my husband, the jaspman to do the local races here at Earlywines!!!

Hammer trx450r
11-27-2004, 05:53 AM
I would like to thank you for all you do for us Harlen. Let us know how we can help;)

Mxjunkie
11-27-2004, 08:14 AM
i'll help when ever i can :macho

Woodsrider
11-27-2004, 08:41 AM
I'm there for ya Harlen, I have a few things planned for tech articals and local event reviews. I 'm currently shopping for a new digital camera, because mine took a crapolla:grr:

JDiablo
11-27-2004, 09:08 AM
ill do some help with technical information:D or something with product reviews:devil: and when can i send in some more money for the subscription?

Quad18star
11-27-2004, 09:39 AM
If I was good with the tech stuff , I'd help you out in an instant .... but I ain't that mechanically inclined .

I will however volonteer myself to the Riding Areas part of this site ....... That's if you wanna see stuff from Canada !?!?!?!:confused:

red
11-27-2004, 09:48 AM
I will help out in any way that you need me to or that I can.
Also wondering when the new supporting member renewal will be.
Thanks
Gary

dirtmomma
11-27-2004, 09:56 AM
I'll also help once I get a new digi cam :) I would LOVE to do some local flattrack coverage around the area & also my HRCA rides. Once racing is cooled down in Jan we should be having at least a monthly ride so that'll be cool. Plus maybe get some exposure for our racing also. ANd in July we atttend the ATV Jamboree in Wallace Id so I may be able to do some of that also!!

Bush0102
11-27-2004, 10:40 AM
I'd love to cover some stuff for you! Being a student, i dont have a whole lot of time, but i am located close to Muddy Creek when i am at school (I'll be at school and able to go the weekend of the race) and Loretta's (I'll be home for the GNCC and GNC races this year) when i am at home. I'd love to be able to cover other events in the Tennessee area when possible- Southern Kentucky/North Alabama may be in my range as well.

PM me for details.

bansheeguy77
11-27-2004, 11:52 AM
yeah if you want i can cover a lot of riding areas and d6 races. im minutes away from rausch and tctri. id love to do a write up and pics and all that good stuff of the areas around here.

Out_Sider
11-27-2004, 02:23 PM
i will do all of the local pro races here (www.jmxracing.com) if you want some, the tracks are usually all in North Carolina.