PDA

View Full Version : IATVHSS - Indianola, Iowa

wolvee
11-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Who would be interested in an all quad weekend at The Farm MX track in Indianola, Iowa? MX racing on Saturday and XC racing on Sunday???? This would be the first MX quad race at The Farm. Could be a fun weekend. Let us know what you think.....

Johnny & Monica
11-26-2004, 10:32 PM
Taylor an Chance would love it the mx Me I`ll hold a flag for you all day:D

UbeenSmoked
11-26-2004, 10:33 PM
That would be sweet. count me in for it

Matt

quadnice
11-27-2004, 10:59 AM
COUNT OUR GROUP IN!!!
We Got skilz when it comes to MX :chinese:

That would be a BLAST,......but I'd hate to have my 46.5" wide XC quad lined up against a 50" mx setup quad.
Would be cool to have a XC class,......... or heck, who cares run what ya brung either way it's all just for FUN!!!

jgfarmsracer
11-27-2004, 12:11 PM
yes i'm in

geogeorge
11-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Taylor an Chance would love it the mx Me I`ll hold a flag for you all day:D

Hay Johnny maybe thay would let us run or gruge match there on the 90's. We could do the mx track so everyone well see me kick your butt.

Sounds like fun. I'm in

the Z Man
11-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Looks like the Z man and all his team members are in, gotta run that # 6 though, I hope you don't kick me out,,,,,

wolvee
11-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Grudge match with geogeorge and mikeracerx34 - sounds like fun to us! Glad to have you come race with us geogeorge. Be sure to introduce yourself to us! We won't hold it against that you are friends with Johnny! : ) j/k

The Saturday race has nothing to do with the Iowa Hare scramble series. It is a separate race - there has never been a ATV MX race there. This is a good chance to prove ourselves. This is one of the premier MX tracks in the midwest by far. Be sweet to a get an annual all quad weekend at Indianola.

Weather permitting, unlike last year, we will get to run the whole track which will be longer than the original one was last year. We are trying to tighten the cattle shutes up. : )

burrows
11-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Looks like the Z man and all his team members are in, gotta run that # 6 though, I hope you don't kick me out,,,,,

Bradley wants to know what you will give to get that number 6 back. Yes he has it but he is willing to give it up for you if the price is right. lol lol........momma b

QUADROOKIE
11-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Sounds like a great time!

I will be there racing or not. That MX track is very intimidating for me. I'm not real big on jumping!! But there is plenty of time to practice!

Johnny & Monica
11-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Like I said I'll be holding a flag on the motocross track. :D But me and Geoff can do our intermission grudge match on the 90's. Anyone else want to ride their kids 90 and get in on the action????:D

Andy, you don't know what you've done inviting Geoff, do you like to see grown men running around in their bicycle shorts???:D :devil:

geogeorge
11-28-2004, 12:54 AM
Like I said I'll be holding a flag on the motocross track. :D But me and Geoff can do our intermission grudge match on the 90's. Anyone else want to ride their kids 90 and get in on the action????:D

Andy, you don't know what you've done inviting Geoff, do you like to see grown men running around in their bicycle shorts???:D :devil:

Its better then seeing a grown man run around crying.
after he gets his but whiped by the guy in the shorts.

Johnny & Monica
11-28-2004, 07:10 AM
buttttt wiping thats all your going to see is a my butttt for a half a lap then I`ll be gone:devil:

geogeorge
11-28-2004, 08:13 AM
buttttt wiping thats all your going to see is a my butttt for a half a lap then I`ll be gone:devil:

What, you going to pull over of oxigan old man. :blah:

the Z Man
11-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Bradley wants to know what you will give to get that number 6 back. Yes he has it but he is willing to give it up for you if the price is right. lol lol........momma b
You tell Bradley, that I will give him an autographed shirt of me from Waukon, oh, and a years subcription to the Girly magazine of his choice,,,, let me know... Z

Johnny & Monica
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
What, you going to pull over of oxigan old man. :blah:

No I`ll pull off an eat a sandwich a smoke a cigerette while I wait on you to catch up :rolleyes:

geogeorge
11-28-2004, 04:16 PM
No I`ll pull off an eat a sandwich a smoke a cigerette while I wait on you to catch up :rolleyes:

I'll already be in the pit. I'll be flerting with your wife.:devil:

jgfarmsracer
11-28-2004, 06:45 PM
i say it's a go for it

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 07:34 PM
Hell yea thats sounds fun:cool:

Count me IN :o

burrows
11-28-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
You tell Bradley, that I will give him an autographed shirt of me from Waukon, oh, and a years subcription to the Girly magazine of his choice,,,, let me know... Z

Bradley got his number changed to 65 so # 6 is all yours. He doesn't need the girly magazine even though he thought that sounded pretty darn good deal. lol. He said good luck next year and he will see you then.....

the Z Man
11-28-2004, 08:45 PM
You tell Bradley I said THANK YOU,, you MO. people are too nice..
Bob Z.

wolvee
11-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Just so that everybody knows, #6 is available, so whoever gets their $5 mailed in, gets it...... maybe someone else has a shot at the girly mags.

the Z Man
11-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Andy!!! You let someone get that number!!!!!! I will hog tie you.
PS, do you take paypal?

Rdogg450
11-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Calm down guys

UbeenSmoked
11-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Bob, u know were he lives no need to send paypal

Matt

dukeboy
11-29-2004, 08:16 PM
hell yes. i even have a quad all lined up for the MX. what time of year are we talkin'?

UbeenSmoked
11-29-2004, 08:25 PM
April. http://iowaatvharescrambleseries.com/

Matt

AdvantageCycle
11-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Yea, I think it would be a really cool idea. To those who don't know my racing history was MX, and I have rode down there, its a really cool track. I think doing a quad MX would be a great oppurtunity for some of these guys to air out their machines, and change pace a little, plus the track is awesome and safe!

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by dukeboy
hell yes. i even have a quad all lined up for the MX. what time of year are we talkin'?

Go take up batmitten or something sissy. If ya dont have a quad stay out of here Poser :p LMAO Did ya sell that YFZ yet?

dukeboy
11-30-2004, 03:50 PM
yes the yamajunk is gone, i used to mx all the time and i'll have a quad by the first race. my buddy said i could use his lonestar CRF for the +30 class.

andy let me know when it is i'm pretty good friends with some of the best mxer's in the state, guys that run A and PRO AM at GNC's i'm sure you can beat them shawn! ya tough guy!!!

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 04:15 PM
LMAO @ Tough guy !

Did ya get the 450r yet?

Your 30? Damn thought you were my age.
:huh

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
LMAO @ Tough guy !

Did ya get the 450r yet?

Your 30? Damn thought you were my age.
:huh

Funny Shawn I thougth you was my age an worried about you sandbagging the 40+ class LMAO :devil:

Are you guy`s getting all the snow up there we`re getting screwed again an fairly covers the ground here:(

burrows
12-01-2004, 09:58 PM
They said we got 5 inches of snow.

rpmquad
12-01-2004, 10:17 PM
i'm in...but i will be helping johnny hold the flag :o

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
i'm in...but i will be helping johnny hold the flag :o

Ron I`m sure Andy can use all the help he can get.I`m not screred I just dont want to trash my quad before first race lol holding the flag is a 2 man job ya know:muscle:

Shawn H
12-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Funny Shawn I thougth you was my age an worried about you sandbagging the 40+ class LMAO :devil:

Are you guy`s getting all the snow up there we`re getting screwed again an fairly covers the ground here:(

Nope barely enough to cover the ground here, up along the Great Lakes they got a lot of snow from the lake effect, Im 3.5hrs SW from there>

Flagger huh
BAWK BAWK BAWK :p j/K I was thinking the same thing for a second:huh

dukeboy
12-02-2004, 05:15 AM
no snow here! north central iowa

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 08:41 AM
No snow here in the heart land of Iowa :grr:

Matt

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-02-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
No snow here in the heart land of Iowa :grr:

Matt

come visit me if you want snow, we got 10" :rolleyes:

badazzracing
12-02-2004, 10:30 AM
yeah, i well be in for it sound fun i like the track looks nice

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by badazzracing
yeah i be in for it sound fun i like the track looks nice

o we have a slow racer here now. welcome badazzracing. hope to see u out there running with all of us...lol just kidding u better show up

Matt

badazzracing
12-02-2004, 10:34 AM
u well but u well only see be from behind

Shawn H
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Is it just me or is BADAZZ's post's hard to tell what the heck he's trying to say?:huh :p

Matt
can you translate:D

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Is it just me or is BADAZZ's post's hard to tell what the heck he's trying to say?:huh :p

Matt
can you translate:D

lol yes i agree 100% lol i cant even figure out wut he is meaning by wut he just wrote :uhoh:

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-02-2004, 06:48 PM
badazzracing...who are you?---or do i dare ask?!?!?!:D --You obviously know Matt, so u must be ok! LOL!!:cool:

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
badazzracing...who are you?---or do i dare ask?!?!?!:D --You obviously know Matt, so u must be ok! LOL!!:cool:

lol his name is robbie wilson raced junior class last season took 3rd overall, now he is a big boy he is to old for the junior class :macho......lol hey scott u gonna race then aleast the first race along witht the motocross race..... i know u will love and wont turn back :D

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Oh, I see! Well, he will prolly embarrass me so thats one person he will be lapping!! LOL!! Yeah, I think I finally talked my wife into letting me try it. And some friends of ours, I about got him talked into letting his 8 yr old boy race too, so then the next year, I hope to get my daughter to racing her LT80. I think once they all see how much fun it is, it will only help my cause!! I just wish I had more cash to buy some better equipment, but oh well. If I survive next year ok, then I can maybe do some moddin for my 2nd year and get down to some serious business!! I am not too sure about the MX race at the farm. I really dont like to jump too much, mainly cause Im afraid of bending my axle or breaking my frame, I am 220 pounds ya know!! But we will see. I do plan on racing pretty much all the races except maybe Waukon. But all the closer ones, and depending on how I am doing points wise, maybe I will go to Ft Dodge. We will just hafta see. Is Jeff ever gonna ride again? or has he given it up?

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 08:43 PM
sounds great, well jeff cant ride until another year cuase he dosnt want to rick wrecking and hurting his pelvis again or it could be really bad, i guess the doctor told him that if he would hurt it again he could be paralyized (sp), so hope he will be back 06 season just have to waite and see
see u at the farm, cant wait, i think they need a smile face that means..............hands on helmet...........:D

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-02-2004, 09:04 PM
cool. i think I amgonna go to bussey sunday if you wanna go. There is a place online I think where you can design your own smilies, someone should make a hands on helmet one.

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 09:12 PM
hey sounds good i might go to bussey sun, depends on work schedule, is justin going to be there on his new bike

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-02-2004, 09:18 PM
I dunno. Havent talked to him for a couple weeks. Last time he said he may not be riding for awhile, not sure tho. Maybe Ill shoot him an email. I will email you if Im going for sure.

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
ok sounds good