PDA

View Full Version : Southest Oklahoma-Beavers Bend

Lando
11-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Im trying to find some good information on this area. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Type of trail, conditions of trail, length of trail or anything you can add that would be useful?

DaleJrFan
11-26-2004, 09:02 PM
i am not familiar with that part of oklahama but a guy i work with has been down there several times with his z-400 and 250r and he says it is good to ride. look up oklahoma parks and wildlife in a search engine and there will be some info.

mcmike
11-30-2004, 08:05 AM
There are more trails, (old logging roads grown over), than anyone can ride in a week. Contact the Weyerhaeuser lumber company at weyerhaeuser.com. They have maps of the Three Rivers area. You will need to purchase an access permit from the State of Oklahoma. You can purchase it anywhere that sells hunting/fishing licensces. Some trails take you down to the lake. Crystal clear water, and pine trees. Most of the riding is in the National forrest. There are cabins all around this area.

DaleJrFan
12-01-2004, 10:28 AM
hey mcmike,where are you from? we like up in okc and always looking for some new places to ride.

mcmike
12-01-2004, 12:03 PM
South of you about an hour. You guys ever race cross country, on a quad. You get to ride at 15 different places a year. I race with OCCRA. Hour and a half race laps are 5 to 15 miles long, depending on where we race.

DaleJrFan
12-02-2004, 08:09 AM
we go riding in purcell in the river bed alot and my wife likes going down to lake murrey and riding the trails down there. i havnt tried the occra yet cause my quad is still pretty stock but i have some upgrades planned for this winter so maybe in the sping i will check it out some more. do you have any "honey holes" to go ride at down there?

mcmike
12-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Sent you a pm, check you box