PDA

View Full Version : WANTED IN MA, a 400

hemi operator
11-26-2004, 09:09 AM
After the hollidays I'll be looking to buy a quad. I've narrowed it down to a 400EX or a KFX/LTZ twin. I'm leaning twards buying new but may decide to buy used.

Anyone in MA have one they may want to sell? I'm just fishing the waters right now. I would want no serious modifications. I'd prefer totally stock, but some light mods OK. I would pay cash and come pick it up or meet somewhere. Again, just testing the waters.

BigBore81
11-26-2004, 01:56 PM
i have a 2003 kawasaki kfx400 with a blue gussetted frame and maier blue rear plastic and maier white front plastic with k and k atv graphics, also has aluminum batterybox and airbox, and protaper handlebars in exceelent shape
$4000

muff
11-26-2004, 06:25 PM
I've got a pretty much stock 400. just put on a rear and full skid plate, razr rear tires, holeshot front tires on ITP .190 rims, and tag handlebars, DID x-ring chain. Would like to get around 2800 for it. Runs great with no problems

I'm in southeastern CT and would be able to meet you if you wanted to check it out. I see your plannin on buyin in a month or so, which works out for me cause I need somethin to ride while my race quad is bein torn down.

let me know if your interested, i can get pics