PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot and other Mysterious Creatures

hessianmx111
11-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Well tonight for some reason i did a search on bigfoot which has always interested me, and have found alot of interesting stories and also discovered that there are all types of these kinds of animals and the study of them is called cryptozoology. So basically im asking if anybody has ever had any experiences with like bigfoot or anything. Other types of these creatures are the jersey devil, yowi, lithgow panther, big cats of britan, tezulwurm, thylacine (tassie tiger), bunyip, ozark howler, skunk ape, and chupacabra.

Pappy
11-24-2004, 11:07 PM
yup..i seen the sumb!tch at a gncc race:eek:

red
11-24-2004, 11:15 PM
hey dont forget the mothman

Pappy
11-24-2004, 11:16 PM
try researching a " hellbender" :eek2:

n00b on a 400ex
11-25-2004, 12:42 AM
this isnt really mysterious creature related, but ponder this...did UFO's come from aliens or must made by the govt? i dont believe so, i think they were here on earth, made by humans, 15-20,000 years ago. seriously...look up "vinmanas" or "ancient indian aircrafr" or something to that matter. to make a lonf story short, the ancient peoples of india were highly advanced, in some ways a couple hundred years beyond us. well they had aircraft as well...and nuclear weapons apparently, anyways, someone pissed at another+nuclear waepons=ice age. if anybody finds some good info post it here, i was doing a report on this for school and i came across some links, but i forget where they were.

chucked
11-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
this isnt really mysterious creature related, but ponder this...did UFO's come from aliens or must made by the govt? i dont believe so, i think they were here on earth, made by humans, 15-20,000 years ago. seriously...look up "vinmanas" or "ancient indian aircrafr" or something to that matter. to make a lonf story short, the ancient peoples of india were highly advanced, in some ways a couple hundred years beyond us. well they had aircraft as well...and nuclear weapons apparently, anyways, someone pissed at another+nuclear waepons=ice age. if anybody finds some good info post it here, i was doing a report on this for school and i came across some links, but i forget where they were.

whoa, never heard that one before, I have seen a few unexplainable things here, but i have no idea what to believe!

Samson
11-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex

At least the tooth fairy, easter bunny and Santa Claus survived! :o

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Ive always ran search`s on big foot siteings an such has always interested me alot also could be I`m a believer also theres alot of stuff on the net about it all.Still I ain`t seen one.But if I do see him in the woods he`ll be riding a yfz I`m sure:eek:

JTRtrx250r
11-25-2004, 10:57 AM
I could tell you something , but I'd never hear the end of it on here, they DO exist! Thats a fact!:)

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 11:25 AM
You being from washington I would believe you You guy`s have the most sitings , So go head lets hear it:confused:

nosliw
11-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
I could tell you something , but I'd never hear the end of it on here, they DO exist! Thats a fact!:)

no doubt man i've seen him :scary:

BOONE450R
11-25-2004, 12:10 PM
infoofoo (bigfoot) he's bigger here in TX:D

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 12:21 PM
go ahead and post it or if youd rather not can you pm it to me. thanks.

noob- ive never heard of that ill be sure to do a lil searching on it thanks.

Narly R
11-25-2004, 12:42 PM

Yea, I would like to hear as well. I have herd or people saying they have seen them in Northern Oregon, and Washiongton. I have always woundered. I would like to find out some day....

BOONE450R
11-25-2004, 12:44 PM
hopefully it wont be when he's chewing on yea.

JTRtrx250r
11-25-2004, 01:27 PM
1st of all...let me say...This is NO BS!, Im too damn old to tell storys and I wouldnt put my *** on the line to be purposely ridiculed! I didnt beleive it myself at 1st

long story as short as I can make it...

I have a buddy that I went to school w/ that somehow got into gold-panning and digging for crystals(weird I know:confused: )
He would ask me to go a few times a week ...I always dogged him(wasnt really my thing) He didnt come around for about 2 weeks and finally stopped by, I could tell something was up w/ him so I asked..

He said he didnt want to talk about it and if he did...I'd just give em' chit and harrass him and he'd had enough of that the last week, all I knew was his character was WAY off and could tell something bad happened, I couldnt help but ask about his fam, he said everything was ok w/ them, so I said "WTF man!??"

he said he'd tell me what was up if I gave him my word I wouldnt flip on him. He starts telling me he found this cool lil stream so he followed it about 2 or so miles up stream thru the woods blazing his own trail and found a mossy open spot next to the water , he said he noticed a weird dam -like thing w/ logs sticking up across the stream that got his attention, all the tops were smashed and pounded so he knew it wasnt a beaver and figured someone must have been there before. He panned for about 20-30 mins went he kept hearing noises and hearing twigs snapping and figured it must be animals or ppl, he said he went back to panning about 10ft upstream after a few mins, then a big splash followed by another boulder rolling into the water.

He jumped up yelling thinking it was ppl messing w/ him and went walking thru the bushes behind him to check them out and b!itch about almost hitting him w/ big rocks, he said all he saw was a big mass of dark hair and by instinct climbed the nearest tree thinking it was a bear. I then asked what kind of bear and how big....he then reached into his pocket and gave me a University of Wa artical and told me to read it. I started reading it...it was about him, and I kept seeing "saskquatch", I stopped reading and straight up said "WTF????" . He got up and said "READ IT DUDE!!... so I did

It explained who he was, where he was, his mental stability(which I found kinda funny:D ) his occupation , and the hair /impression samples that the UofW scientist's found and recovered in the area, he directed them to, ....was definitly interesting to say the least

I asked him every question I could think of, and he answered

He said he thought he was gonna die and that was his 1st thought, and the only way to explain it was as if you were greeted by an alien or the "unknown" and have 110% full-on proof that it was truely real,and nobody to be there to witness it.. and at the same time think he was gonna be killed by it

I asked what it did...he said it just squated down.. raking off pine needles and eating on them while starring at him up the tree, I asked how long ...he said it just watched him for about30- 45mins(which he said could have only been 15 minutes in reality) and eventually just backed off into the bushes. so I asked what he did next, he said he was too scared and couldnt move and it took all he had to just let loose of the branches, he said the next thing he knew he was running as fast as he could thinking about it following him.

He said it had no whites to its eyes and the eyes look like black marbles, it has no neck w/ a small head hunched down it between the shoulders w/ fairly long legs and very long arms

he says they have a lighter-longer-thinner 4-6" outter fur w/ a grey/black/brown very thick looking under-fur

He also said it appeared to be extremely strong ..being able to snap 3" braches w/ ease but yet gracefully w/ 1 hand

He wouldnt go all the way back to the spot and the UoW guys found his gear and gave it back to him

This was in 97', it changed the guy, and I read the artical all bout it and got my own personal question answered

This is 100% FULL-ON FACT/TRUTH, I swear on my and my fams lives!! His name is J.Bradshaw and you might be able to find something from the University of Washington about it, plz look!

pheeeew...that sucked!

:D

Honda400exrox
11-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
Well tonight for some reason i did a search on bigfoot which has always interested me, and have found alot of interesting stories and also discovered that there are all types of these kinds of animals and the study of them is called cryptozoology. So basically im asking if anybody has ever had any experiences with like bigfoot or anything. Other types of these creatures are the jersey devil, yowi, lithgow panther, big cats of britan, tezulwurm, thylacine (tassie tiger), bunyip, ozark howler, skunk ape, and chupacabra.

what is a ozark howler a bunyip and a yow? ive heard of the rest....why dont sumbody just shoot one? is it like illegall or sumthing :huh :huh :huh

MichaelS693
11-25-2004, 01:54 PM
well around my house there is this thing called a Trouser(sp?) Snake creeping around.. its HUGE!!!!:D :D :D

Juggalo
11-25-2004, 04:11 PM
im kinda big into cryptozoology but havent had any experiences personally. but did you hear about that guy that supposedly shot a chupacabra in his back yard? it had been killing his chickens and stuff and one night he saw it and shot it and kill it. i guess a buncha scientists are running DNA tests on it right now! i dunno where you can get some more info on it but try doing a search and im sure you will find some info on it!

crday98
11-25-2004, 04:36 PM
i could care less if anyone believes me but there is a bigfoot-like creature that exists.there are ufo's and i also came encounter with a large gargoyle/bat-like creature that had a wing span of about 20'. they all scared the chit out of me when i had seen them but i can't say it changed me much. i had a friend with me when i saw the gargoyle/bat-like creature.my ex-wife when we saw the UFO and was alone when i saw the bigfoot-like being. it only makes me wonder what else is out there and it is something i always think about when i go riding by myself.:eek:

SRH
11-25-2004, 04:37 PM
is the jersey devil real? i heard it was found in the 60s, i watched some movie call the last broadcast it was good movie fictional i think

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 05:29 PM
JTR- Thanks for posting that:)

crday-what did the bigfoot thing look like?

SRH-I dunno if it's real or not ive mainly been searching for bigfoot stuff.

Keep the stories coming people, this has the potential to be an awesome thread.

TheFontMaster
11-25-2004, 05:52 PM
I belive in all those things too, I also belive in ghosts. I have a friend who's old house was haunted, and she could see ghosts, and sorta comunicate with them. Also one of her 5 year old cusins can also see ghosts.

Narly R
11-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by crday98
i could care less if anyone believes me but there is a bigfoot-like creature that exists.there are ufo's and i also came encounter with a large gargoyle/bat-like creature that had a wing span of about 20'. they all scared the chit out of me when i had seen them but i can't say it changed me much. i had a friend with me when i saw the gargoyle/bat-like creature.my ex-wife when we saw the UFO and was alone when i saw the bigfoot-like being. it only makes me wonder what else is out there and it is something i always think about when i go riding by myself.:eek:

WOW! I wanna hear about this! What did this gargole thing look like? What was it doing?

Narly R
11-25-2004, 06:59 PM
I know there has to be something out here where I live. Cause just recently there was some stuff up by my track that were a little differnt. and a while back there was a LOT of BIG broken branches everywhere. Like something big broke them. We never payed any attention to it though. But there has been lots of little things that have led me to think that there might be something out there.... I wanna find it!

400exrules
11-25-2004, 07:08 PM
ohhh keep it comin, this stuff interests me.

whats the jersey devil? and tell us more about the gargoyle bat thing

Honda400exrox
11-25-2004, 07:17 PM
keep the stories coming...some1 else here must have had a close encounter of some kind:eek2:

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

back in the early 1800's a family by the name of leeds were about to have their 13th child but during the extremely long labor the mother said "i hope this child is born as a devil". then the kid was born its said to have been wraped up in wings, when it came to lept out of the window and flew off, its said it still roams the woods around new jersey, stands between 6-8ft tall, and looks like a mixture of animals and is often herd "screaming"

SRH
11-25-2004, 07:22 PM

jersey devil was supposedly a neanderthel (sp) covered in fur, long *** arms that had survived all this time in the 50s or 60s it was going into town going through the trash and ate on some people, it was a female and had babies and was shot and there were human remains found in the stomcha dont know how true it was but i always hear about it, and thta its somewhere in the jersey pine barrons

this thing must just be nick named the jersey devil then...because of the legend

**** that i dont go in the woods some of this stuff has to exist....i mean there are places in the woods man has never been who knows whats out there

400exrules
11-25-2004, 07:22 PM
back in the early 1800's a family by the name of leeds were about to have their 13th child but during the extremely long labor the mother said "i hope this child is born as a devil". then the kid was born its said to have been wraped up in wings, when it came to lept out of the window and flew off, its said it still roams the woods around new jersey, stands between 6-8ft tall, and looks like a mixture of animals and is often herd "screaming"

sounds like the mothman or somethin :eek2:

400exrules
11-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by SRH

**** that i dont go in the woods some of this stuff has to exist....i mean there are places in the woods man has never been who knows whats out there

ya, some things dont seem scientifically true but............oh brother some things, there's just no way it could be a person or a normal animal.....:eek2:
and some of these stories.....ppl couldnt just make them up, i mean these people tell the truth, there have been so many stories about crazy things like this, that you would be f'ed up if u believe that they are all lying

crazy stuff.........

bman9
11-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by red
hey dont forget the mothman
he lurks at night with his red eyes and goes over 70 mph(faster than your ex's......lol...j/k)....i just gave myself the goose bumps

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Would anyone like to explain the mothman further? I don't think I've ever heard about him.

bman9
11-25-2004, 07:39 PM
i just saw him on the cbs sunday moring show one time with that funny guy doing the report...

but i think ufos are real, i mean why not, theres other galaxys with suns like ours, other planets, and maybe have creatures superior to us...why not? My dad claims to have seen one at camp a few years back, called the sherif and they confirmed it too and said other people called in. I believe him because hes not one to say things like that for the hell of it. And no he wasnt drinking at camp, he doesnt drink at all anymore. He said it was a large object with lgihts (cant remember what colors he said) in the sky that kept going back and forth then it vanished.

400exrules
11-25-2004, 07:43 PM
this gives a reason to have loud exhaust lol, cuz i certainly know i wouldnt want to be so quiet on a quad i accidentally snuck up on bigfoot or somethin, cuz ill straight out say it...........i would sh^t my pants and most likely fall over cold.
also wouldnt ever want to ride at night, or alone for that matter...gives me the willies

TheFontMaster
11-25-2004, 07:47 PM
this gives a reason to have loud exhaust lol, cuz i certainly know i wouldnt want to be so quiet on a quad i accidentally snuck up on bigfoot or somethin, cuz ill straight out say it...........i would sh^t my pants and most likely fall over cold.
also wouldnt ever want to ride at night, or alone for that matter...gives me the willies

What if the loud exaust just atracted bigfoot:eek2:

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 07:49 PM
These kinds of things are exactly why i wont ride alone, also riding at night in some deep woods is great fun but also scary as hell. Sorry to get sidetracked back to the stories.

Narly R
11-25-2004, 07:49 PM
Just think how much faster you would ride if you thought big foot was chasing you!!!:eek:

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Heres a good link Narly you especially ought to enjoy this one.
http://www.oregonbigfoot.com

Narly R
11-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Thanks I'll check it out. Heres a cool forum I found.http://www.worldofthestrange.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=9

400exrules
11-25-2004, 08:18 PM
can someone post any videos if they have them

Narly R
11-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Here is a link to some vids.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/gallery.php

Samson
11-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Had a cousin swear the booger man was lerking around our town one time. :devil:

400exrules
11-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Here is a link to some vids.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/gallery.php

how do u get those videos to work, i couldnt find a link to play the videos, maybe its just me?

SRH
11-25-2004, 08:44 PM
haha have any of you guys seen the new beastie boys video were they escap a sasqatch and he sees them on tv and uses mapquest to find them then he kidnaps them again and cooks them food and they rap together.... imagine being out in the woods and you go to go back to your quad and big foot is over there tryin to start it...ur yellin hey and **** then it fires up and he looks back and takes off

Honda400exrox
11-25-2004, 08:46 PM
that pic of the skunk ape freaks me out...if i ever seen any of those things id prolly get home as fast as i could and load every gun i could get me hands on

Narly R
11-25-2004, 09:14 PM
how do u get those videos to work, i couldnt find a link to play the videos, maybe its just me?

Im not sure, I just say the thing and linked it. So I couldnt tell you.

JTRtrx250r
11-26-2004, 04:38 AM
JTR- Thanks for posting that:)
Hey No prob dude, pretty wild stuff for sure, I forgot to mention he said they do REAK! they smell like rotten eggs and sulfer just like they say, he also said they do blend in and "camo out" when hunched down and he said he understood why they arent seen often, I guess they have a full facial hair and they dont look like apes, w/ black skin(lips) and gums. Im thinking they must burry their dead too or something...

I know it sounds crazy and far-fetched , but its 100% legit:)

Im facinated by this stuff, ...on land, under water, or deep space

I also beleive in aliens or life in space....b/c theres no F'n way we are the only planet out of all the galaxys to sustain some sort of life form, from bacterias to beings, just from the bacteria's they found on a few satalites tells me so, they proved there was a life-form of worms on Mars way back when, theres GOTTA be more out there too;) :blah:

JR3
11-26-2004, 05:52 AM
i live in bayville new jersey which is right by the pineys (pine barrens) and for use who dont know the pine barrens are huge like people get lost and never come out so who the hell knows whats back there and thats where the jersey devil lives back in the 70s attacks and stuff flared up like people saw it shot at it and it would jus fly away and on a local creek here on 1 side there is a perfect circle of trees layed down like 10-15 foot radiuus the trees are bent not broken and its a perfect circle very freaky here is a map of were hes been spotted etc http://www.envasion.net/2001/pix/devilmap.jpg http://www.envasion.net/2001/pix/devildraw.gif

theTman
11-26-2004, 10:16 AM
that is some freaky shiat.....i beilive that there is a bigfoot...UFOs...al that stuff. ive just never seen one

keep it commin guys!

hessianmx111
11-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey No prob dude, pretty wild stuff for sure, I forgot to mention he said they do REAK! they smell like rotten eggs and sulfer just like they say, he also said they do blend in and "camo out" when hunched down and he said he understood why they arent seen often, I guess they have a full facial hair and they dont look like apes, w/ black skin(lips) and gums. Im thinking they must burry their dead too or something...

I know it sounds crazy and far-fetched , but its 100% legit:)

Im facinated by this stuff, ...on land, under water, or deep space

I also beleive in aliens or life in space....b/c theres no F'n way we are the only planet out of all the galaxys to sustain some sort of life form, from bacterias to beings, just from the bacteria's they found on a few satalites tells me so, they proved there was a life-form of worms on Mars way back when, theres GOTTA be more out there too;) :blah:
Did your friend ever feel threatened by it? Ive never really heard a story where a bigfoot had like charged at somebody or anything, Ive read about them following them out of curiosity and like when the people would stop to see if they still heard the following sounds the bf would stop too, and if they took off real fast and stopped real fast he wouldnt think they were stopping that fast and took a few extra steps before he noticed what was going on. Also your point about them burrying there did is a good one never heard of that before.

JTRtrx250r
11-26-2004, 12:31 PM
Did your friend ever feel threatened by it? Ive never really heard a story where a bigfoot had like charged at somebody or anything, Ive read about them following them out of curiosity and like when the people would stop to see if they still heard the following sounds the bf would stop too, and if they took off real fast and stopped real fast he wouldnt think they were stopping that fast and took a few extra steps before he noticed what was going on. Also your point about them burrying there did is a good one never heard of that before. it didnt charge at him, just lurked up to the spot he was at, seems more like my bud was in its spot haha, but all and all...it just scared the complete chit outta him and it sounds more like the thing was just curious

I read some of the storys this morning on that site Narly linked to, Wa definitly has the most encounters:ermm:

JTRtrx250r
11-26-2004, 12:40 PM
woops...guess I lied:o :p Oregon has twice as many as Washington http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/database.php

SRH
11-26-2004, 02:56 PM
hell that jersey devil looks like a wuss, looks a pelican got witha goat:p i thought it was a hairy ne anderthel type deal

JR3
11-26-2004, 03:41 PM
every1 that encounters it says it gives off this hellacious scream like sumthing being murdered but multiplyed 10 times and theres been many rednitions of the sketchall i know is herein some stories i have heard i aint ridin in the pine barrens alone

JTRtrx250r
11-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hell that jersey devil looks like a wuss, looks a pelican got witha goat:p lmfao:D

rodknee
11-26-2004, 07:31 PM
If you want bigfoot info check this site out.
http://www.bfro.net/

jay's 300
11-26-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hell that jersey devil looks like a wuss, looks a pelican got witha goat:p

LMFAO! :D I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there :p

400exrules
11-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hell that jersey devil looks like a wuss, looks a pelican got witha goat:p i thought it was a hairy ne anderthel type deal

lmfao, would still prob freak me out if i saw it

stupid driver
11-27-2004, 11:06 PM
I just read in the paper today that another sighting of a "skunk ape" was reported in Florida. It was a fairly lengthy article of a subject that i don't normally hear about. I believe in these sort of phenomena, as well as UFOs. I've never seen anything unordinary that i could not explain, other than a crop circle when i was younger. Also, this is kinda along the same "unknown" tracks: Does anyone ever experience "Deja Vu?" At least once every couple of weeks, I dream the next day's events. This ever happen to anyone else??:confused:

SRH
11-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
I just read in the paper today that another sighting of a "skunk ape" was reported in Florida. It was a fairly lengthy article of a subject that i don't normally hear about. I believe in these sort of phenomena, as well as UFOs. I've never seen anything unordinary that i could not explain, other than a crop circle when i was younger. Also, this is kinda along the same "unknown" tracks: Does anyone ever experience "Deja Vu?" At least once every couple of weeks, I dream the next day's events. This ever happen to anyone else??:confused:

that happens to me sometimes im like i swear i did this before, then i wonder if somewhere down the road i **** up and my life starts over again til i get it right.....i think im just getting allsheimers (sp)

400exrules
11-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH
that happens to me sometimes im like i swear i did this before, then i wonder if somewhere down the road i **** up and my life starts over again til i get it right.....i think im just getting allsheimers (sp)

yah, like once a week ill do something, and swear on my life i have done that exact thing before or had it imagined in my brain like i had already done it......its really weird when it happens, and also this might sound weird but its true, alot of times, once or twice a month ill be doin somethin and ill think about somethin real quick and 15 sec. later it will happen, i mean..like i see the future or somethin....its really really weird. It freaks me out some times, and laugh at me if u want but i aint kiddin around.

Martin Blair
11-28-2004, 12:22 AM
I dunno if any of this is real, but you have to think why not? i mean we are hear so why not? This is real good for those times im buy myself riding in the woods, thanks alot cant wait for some big foot to knock my *** off my 450 and eat me.

That happens to me two, like every once in a while im somewhere doing something and I know exactly what will happen next, like i really have been their done that before. Maybe we all do live repeatitive lives, like every so often theirs a nuclear holocost, everything dies and then reborn from the begiining all over again. Just makes you think.

This is why I hate night riding, Its sweet if you in the middle of a big group, But if your at the back in the woods or trails at dunes and you get stuck or lost from everyone I get scared and all this **** goes threw my mind. Although if i walked off for some help came back and bigfoot was on my quad trying to start it i dont care how be he is id give him some ****.

Anyone ever see **** outa the corner of their eyes? Like when Im home alone and crap I swear I will see things like ghost, whatever Its wierd.

JTRtrx250r
11-28-2004, 02:33 AM
I do experiance Deja-Vu...alot actually

Cant beleive all the storys on that BF site, some of it sounds like what my bud said but some dont, didnt know they were meat eaters, 1 of the elk storys is pretty wild..

Seems to me, we could find bigfoot if we REALLY wanted to..., but it definitly better protected, hunters will kill anything..

SRH
11-28-2004, 10:32 AM
yeah i dont like riding in the woods alone at night ever since i saw the blair witch project im too scared i see stuff running next to me out of the corner of my eyes , bill ballance aint got **** on me in the woods at night

JR3
11-28-2004, 10:38 AM
i do experience deja vu like u guys were sayin ida swore i did it before and it does freak me out

Honda400exrox
11-28-2004, 12:08 PM
i read on that oregon big foot that it was staring thru a window at some kids in there cabin.....if i was those kids i woulda chit me pants:o :eek2:

11-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Ive done alot of research on the topics of UFOs and cryptozoology, and this is an amazing UFO video.http://saturn.kt.agh.edu.pl/~natkanie/ufo/ufocrash.mpg

The fact that whatever it is has the structural integrity to bounce once is amazing. Also the fact the after it bounces, you can see it abruptly pull up for a second before it begins to decend again.

EDIT:video now works...

11-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Also, on the topic of Deja-vu. Ive had 2-3 concussions in my life and everyone is followed by deja-vu for at least the rest of the day. And im talking severe deja-vu to the point where it scares the complete sh*t out of me.

lol
11-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
Anyone ever see **** outa the corner of their eyes? Like when Im home alone and crap I swear I will see things like ghost, whatever Its wierd.

ahh tht happens to me all the time, i swear i hear things too:eek2:

SRH
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
i read on that oregon big foot that it was staring thru a window at some kids in there cabin.....if i was those kids i woulda chit me pants:o :eek2:

i feel bad for big foot, he stinks...hes hairy and a lil scary...but i think deep down he just wants to hang out with us, i mean he probaly went home and cried after those kids got all scared, he probaly wanted to come in and hang out

lol
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i feel bad for big foot, he stinks...hes hairy and a lil scary...but i think deep down he just wants to hang out with us, i mean he probaly went home and cried after those kids got all scared, he probaly wanted to come in and hang out

lmao:)

Hondadudeehhhh
11-28-2004, 04:33 PM
behind my house there is this trail i ride. There is this one turn and every time i go around it i feel like something is chasing me so i burn it. Its weird, i cant help it, my mind just tells me to go

Honda400exrox
11-28-2004, 05:01 PM
theres this one forest i got thru that i always feel like there sumthing that is watching cuzz its really muddy and dense with trees and tall grass and i just get the feeling theres sumthin watchin thru all the grass

bman9
11-28-2004, 07:12 PM
theres this one beast around washington dc that has a grayish hair, long face, and looks sad all the time....wait nevermind, just John Kerry

JTRtrx250r
11-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by bman9
theres this one beast around washington dc that has a grayish hair, long face, and looks sad all the time....wait nevermind, just John Kerry :D

SRH...killer sence of humor dude!! You are 1 funny SOB

SGA
11-28-2004, 07:38 PM
My uncle had a good friend that worked with him and his friend told him a scary story that happened to him that weekend.

He told my uncle that he went parking with a girl down a dirt road in the woods .
He was sitting in the drivers seat, lit a cigarette, and from the light of the lighter, he saw somthing move right at the drivers window. He said he moved the lighter towards the window and saw a evil looking face like the devil or something and the eyes glowed red. He said he fired up the car and tore out of there and never plans to go back, ever.

I asked my uncle can you believe him about that? My uncle said Ive known John for years, hes got a cool head and is not the scary type. I believe he saw something and whatever it was, it rattled him pretty good.

bman9
11-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SGA
My uncle had a good friend that worked with him and his friend told him a scary story that happened to him that weekend.

He told my uncle that he went parking with a girl down a dirt road in the woods .
He was sitting in the drivers seat, lit a cigarette, and from the light of the lighter, he saw somthing move right at the drivers window. He said he moved the lighter towards the window and saw a evil looking face like the devil or something and the eyes glowed red. He said he fired up the car and tore out of there and never plans to go back, ever.

I asked my uncle can you believe him about that? My uncle said Ive known John for years, hes got a cool head and is not the scary type. I believe he saw something and whatever it was, it rattled him pretty good.

are you talking about john kerry?? Dont ask him again he might flip flop on the issue saying it was george w. bush or something.

Narly R
11-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH
bill ballance aint got **** on me in the woods at night

ROLMAO!!!

Its crazy that you guys are talking about being able to know what going to happen and stuff. There has been a few times when i knew what happened eventhough i wasnt there, and like I can tell the future soemtimes. I usually dont say anything cause I dunno, i just think it. And being able to tell what peopel are thinking. It is good though. Well I can tell what they are thinking, more what they are feeling. So like I am good about making people mad or upset, but its also good sometimes, cause its fun to bug them. But I think about this stuff all the time. Like how many other people are out there. and just how many people are on this world! It is amazing! How long will it last....? Thats all kinda off topic though.

I never knew that there were that many sightings in oregon, and washington. A lot of those sightings were 15 miles from me. There is thousands of acres of forest out here that nobody is in. I mean hunting and loggers, but they dont cover a fraction of it. There has been many times I have been at the back of the pack ridding at night, and just thing how Jeepers Creepers or something could just swoop down and get me and they would never know. But i dont belive in man killing beasts and things like that. But I think there is a big foot, and if you guys have seen these other thing, then wtf else is out there?

Wasnt there some sheep killing beast that was over in like New Zeelin(sp)? That was like a big cat or something? (not like a cougar though)

Narly R
11-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Every day I come home and ride alone out in the woods, I always feel like there is something out ther watching me, now I wont be able to rid eout there. I would think BF would be afraid of a bike...?

But I think SRH might acually be right. I bet they are really trying to get near us. They havent ever hert us.... you hear them about fallowing people and things.... I am sure if they live out there they could get a hunter out in the woods if they wanted to. It would be bad if we captured one, cause we would scare the crap outa it. (IMO) They are humin like and arnt far from a human, or monkey, so I am sure they would be smart enough to figure things out if we cought one. I dont think we should try to catch one if we see it...

I wounder if you could set up soemthing though where they would come, and you could use a video camera, or one of those motion camera's?

Bush0102
11-28-2004, 09:42 PM
I think that big sheep killing cat thing is in england...its like a puma or something. I saw something on Discovery Channel about it.

I, for one, dont belive in Aliens at all. I honestly think we are lucky enough to be alone in the universe. One day we were talking about aliens and a friend asked me how to explain crop circles..so i did some research.

What i found on this page leads me to further believe that aliens dont exist. The way the evidence is presented makes it clear to me that the forces that create these things are earthly...

its really interesting to see how crop circles perfectly match patters created by super complex mathematical principles.

If you have some time, check this site out. It may completely change your views. It did for me.

http://home.clara.net/lovely/homepg.html

Also, i think we need to send Pappy out to the Northwest to bag us a Bigfoot. Its about time somebody proved it.

Chef
11-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I wounder if you could set up soemthing though where they would come, and you could use a video camera, or one of those motion camera's?

I think its already been done...and the government is keeping it from us. With all these reports, I mean on BFRO there are 327 listings in WA alone, someone has had to have gotten some hard evidence.

I would also bet that the government has one, somewhere, either alive or dead. I dont want this to come off as some government conspiracy post, or whatever, but I think they might have one somewhere. Area 51 maybe? Maybe that place is just a cover up and they have some secret facility somewhere. Who knows...they can do whatever they want. I wish I know for sure...

SRH
11-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Chef
I think its already been done...and the government is keeping it from us. With all these reports, I mean on BFRO there are 327 listings in WA alone, someone has had to have gotten some hard evidence.

I would also bet that the government has one, somewhere, either alive or dead. I dont want this to come off as some government conspiracy post, or whatever, but I think they might have one somewhere. Area 51 maybe? Maybe that place is just a cover up and they have some secret facility somewhere. Who knows...they can do whatever they want. I wish I know for sure...

bigfoot is probaly the missing link or something that proves evolution and the govt keeps it hidden because it would totally **** up religon and its principles and who knows what that would do to the world...haha who knows...it could just be some hairy humongloid who runs around naked too:p

Narly R
11-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Well I am going to find him!;)

wheeltrax
11-28-2004, 10:04 PM
what about the jackalope? haha

Narly R
11-28-2004, 10:06 PM
That one still stumps me...:p

What does BF like?

JTRtrx250r
11-28-2004, 10:44 PM
I also think BF's are curious, but also w/ animal instincts ..to be terratorial

I agree w/ Chef too, (and SRH haha) I think the reason its not so looked into is b/c they already know they exist, but w/ so few...ppl would hunt and kill for the trophy

Theres a small hick town here in Wa(I think its Wa )that states if you shoot and kill a BF..its a million $ fine and 25yrs in the clink,

Narly, seems w/ the quads, I do more night riding than anything, theres been MANY times I and my pals felt watched haha, it is kinda eary when your at the top of the mountain on some old logging road that hasnt been used in so long that your constantly dogging pecker-pole trees...shut down and realize just how pitch balck it is..and still feel watched :huh :D

Dan229
11-29-2004, 07:58 PM
There is a big foot program on right now on OLN (10 PM EST)

JTRtrx250r
11-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Dan229
There is a big foot program on right now on OLN (10 PM EST) cool...thanks for the heads-up! got it on now:)

11-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox

it was probably micheal jackson in a gorrilla suit peeping at the kids:eek:

wheeltrax
11-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by sEX
it was probably micheal jackson in a gorrilla suit peeping at the kids:eek:

Wouldnt doubt. Hes pretty scary. I mean if bigfoot saw micheal jackson, bigfoot would SH*T bricks.

Narly R
11-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Im going to watch it. Thanks for the info man! I have a feeling it will be fake though...:ermm:

400exr
11-29-2004, 11:26 PM
I belive there are things out there that man hasn't seen yet. I have a story too, which most people probally won't belive, but I could care less, I know what I saw. Well we own a cattle ranch in B.C Canada, and our summer range is so big that if you started horseback riding at one end, it would take you about a week to reach the other boundary( thats riding 10 hours every day), and our range isn't even a 1/3 of the total land thats around us. Anyway, I have to ride range alot in the summer, check our cows and make sure everything is o.k. Well one day I came out of the trees into this meadow, and I could see a cow carcase about 300 yards from me, so I went to investigate it. I thought that it would be just like any other cow that had been killed by a bear or wolf, but when I got there I saw the wiredest killing I had ever seen. The cow hadn't been dead all to long, she was still bleeding fairly good but she had pretty much been riped in halve!! and the bite marks where like nothing I have ever seen before. I told myself it had to be a bear, but then the tracks that i saw made me think differently!!! they where twice the size of a bear and had mor length than width. The claw marks infront of the toes where also visible. Anyway, I got on my horse and hightailed it outa there!!! when I got back to the ranch I phoned the gamewarden, and they flew there and checked it out. I talked to them later and the warden wouldn't give me a straight answer. All he told me was that it was under investigation, and that he hadn't seen anything like it before. To this day I have still not gotten a straight answer, all I know is that whatever did that was not a normal predator!!

mephyst
11-30-2004, 12:44 AM
I've never been very scared of odd creatures in the woods or desert. Yeah they are scary already just because it's pitch black at night and you have to be alert. I'm just scared of normal bats and animals. But what I've always really thought about was what is in the deep sea? You know there is some crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy stuff deep deep deep in the ocean. Hell, maybe not even that deep, but you just know there is some whack chit.

Dan229
11-30-2004, 07:26 AM
That show was pretty cheesy. What big foot in its right mind would stay in the area with all those people stomping around and them rolling in there in a huge motor home no less causing all kinds of noise!

I wish I could catch those “creature” hunters in my area and set them up and scare the chit out them! That girl on there freaks out when she gets scared!!! I would have loved to have had a recording of some deep growls and screams and some rocks to throw at them when they were down in that cave and watch them all run around like chickens and start crying like babies!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

MY450R
11-30-2004, 07:59 AM
great thread guys..very interesting
i have had some experiences myself but i will not tell anyone because you guys will call it bs
anyway i do believe that there may be tazmanian tiger out there someplace they havent been gone too long
also how did the egyptians build the pyramids without all the mathamatical knowledge??
i think aliens or something gave them plans and or blueprints to do it or something
the pyramids took a long time and were done with such percision that it would be almost impossible without help from superior beings jmo though

11-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Interesting thread! I have never seen anything like that before. I do get that strange feeling when your on a long trail. It always seems like something is there.

spincr4hire
11-30-2004, 11:46 AM
I think Taco rooms with Sasquatch...:ermm:

quadrcr161
11-30-2004, 12:10 PM
i did a quick search and didnt see it, so i dont know if it is a repost or not. ive read it several times and this is a great story, its pretty freaky, but a very long read. i figuredi would post it since it matched the post.

cave story (http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html)

Ruby Soho
11-30-2004, 01:42 PM
i was walking around my neighboor hood, and some thing walked by the street, me and my friend took off running. It was wierd.. It was on two feet like a human, though it was grey and had a dogish head and a tail :eek: so my friend got so scared he pedaled so hard on the pavement smoke came up:D

JR3
11-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
i have had some experiences myself but i will not tell anyone because you guys will call it bs
anyway i do believe that there may be tazmanian tiger out there someplace they havent been gone too long
also how did the egyptians build the pyramids without all the mathamatical knowledge??
i think aliens or something gave them plans and or blueprints to do it or something
the pyramids took a long time and were done with such percision that it would be almost impossible without help from superior beings jmo though

tell the stories :)

hessianmx111
11-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Tell us man, we wont call you crazy. Other people have shared their storys and no body has made fun of them, I'm really interested in hearing it.
I think this is the most successful thread i have made on exriders, i thought it would have died down in a day and be lucky to get to 2 pages but it's cool to know other people are into this stuff. The pyramids are another mystery ive always wondered about.

Dan229
11-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Man, I just read that cave story and those guys are crazy!!! That guy that updated the website with the story on it hasn't updated what happened when he went back to the cave after being chased out! Maybe he got ate by what ever was in there :confused: no way I am going into no hole with the boogy man

JUSTINcredible
11-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
i did a quick search and didnt see it, so i dont know if it is a repost or not. ive read it several times and this is a great story, its pretty freaky, but a very long read. i figuredi would post it since it matched the post.

i spent 2 hours reading that and then nothing after page 10? did he just never come back?

quadrcr161
11-30-2004, 03:31 PM
no clue, it was posted on another web site i visit, and its pretty creepy.

trict_out
11-30-2004, 03:40 PM
bigfoot is scary as hell, and aliens freak me out also, but ghosts take the cake for me. I watched this show on sci-fi channel called sightings, well in this old house they had sent in a team of paranormal scientists to find out whats goin on and chit, cuz they were hearin noises and stuff. Well they set up a camera on a tripod in a certain room, the camera was in the corner facing the only entrance to the room. Baby powder was spread all over the floor also. Well when the scientists returned the next morning they found very small childlike footprints all over the room, and when they watched the tape nothing ever entered the room, but on the tape you could hear childlike screams and the camera lense started to fog up like someone was breathing on it but nothin was there. Oh man i get the willies tellin that story. :eek2:

hessianmx111
11-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
i spent 2 hours reading that and then nothing after page 10? did he just never come back?
yeah me too i was a lil disappointed when i got to the end, definately a creepy story

Narly R
11-30-2004, 08:17 PM

Even if it is way dumb I wont tell!;)

:p Tell us man, gotta have all the stories!

Dan229
11-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

The way I see it there are four possibilities

1. He and his buddies were killed by what ever was/is in that hole
2. He freaken out and shot up the cave and killed everyone
3. He and his buddies are in a metal ward some place
4. He and his buddies went back and found that what was in the hole wasn't at all what they thought it was and won't tell what they found. They could have found out it was really some old Nam vet that just wanted to be just left alone and swore to not tell the rest of the story. I don't think either one of them actually saw anything they just heard the rock move...

Mxjunkie
11-30-2004, 09:10 PM
this thread is making me want to ride with a loaded gun and spare amo geeze, im thinking twice about camping now lol

hessianmx111
11-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Dan229
The way I see it there are four possibilities

1. He and his buddies were killed by what ever was/is in that hole
2. He freaken out and shot up the cave and killed everyone
3. He and his buddies are in a metal ward some place
4. He and his buddies went back and found that what was in the hole wasn't at all what they thought it was and won't tell what they found. They could have found out it was really some old Nam vet that just wanted to be just left alone and swore to not tell the rest of the story. I don't think either one of them actually saw anything they just heard the rock move...
i think 1,2,3 are most likely more so 2,3. that was some messed up stuff, so i guess that rock was covering up that passage way? and whatever it was was moving it over to get out of there and investigate

JUSTINcredible
11-30-2004, 10:56 PM
i think 1,2,3 are most likely more so 2,3. that was some messed up stuff, so i guess that rock was covering up that passage way? and whatever it was was moving it over to get out of there and investigate

now that i didnt think of.

and who knows, it could have been some guy that was good at writing stories that made that.

Punk'd
11-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Havent seen bigfoot.. but this guy runs around in my backyard every now and then..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/z400punk13/terry_crotch_rocket.jpg

MY450R
12-01-2004, 08:08 AM

great wheres the ending
damn it

MY450R
12-01-2004, 08:50 AM
when i was 15 i lived with my mom who lived in newyork
my old man lives in mass
so one day i got in a fight with my mom and headed out the door at 8 at night it was dark and i started to walk.
i was going to walk all the way to mass(which i did)
in a car it usually takes an hour and a half and the only way i knew was the back roads(supposedly a short cut) so i headed that way.i was mad so i was walking fast.i was hitch hiking and i got a ride for 11 miles and then noone picked me up the rest of my journey.
it took forever but i finally made it to mass.but still had a way to go and it was already about 2 am.
i took the back woods road that we traveled on in the car when we went back and forth.it was extremly dark and there were no street lights at all and there was NO traffic either.i was walking by a lasge field with bushes along the side of the road.
out of nowhere i heard what sounded like footsteps.i looked to see what was there but could see nothing,but every step i took i could hear something else take a step right after me .something was on the other side of the bushes.i stepped up the pace a little and this something kept up, taking a step every time i did!
by now i did nt know what to think.i mean all alone in the dark and something was there but i didnt know what it was or what it was up to.i thought at first it was a porcupine or dog or bear something was definatly there.i kept a good pace up and i noticed that whatever it was had two feet because like i said every step i took it also took a step
i was now chitting my pants and i started to run as fast as i could and didnt stop.i was full bore for a long time running amlessly in the pitch black night. finally i came to an old house (the only house around for many many miles) i ran up to the house and was banging on the door yelling for help.i was very frightened and really neede help. i was freezing cold but my blood boiled in fear.noone answered the door.i turned to see if this thing was following and to my dismay it was.i looked over to a large pine tree where the (ill call it a creature) creature was standing.i could not make out the creature but i knew it was there.i knew there was noone home at this house because i waws screaming at the top of my lungs and there were no lights at all that were on.
i noticed that the owners of thje house had stacked a pile of firewood on the porch so i grabbed a few hunks of wood and threw them in the direction of the creature.all of a sudden i heard an ear shattering screech from over by the large pine like the sound of a train comming at me.i closed my self between the screen door and the storm door and prayed not to die.then the creature started going nuts and was frantically moving and shaking the large tree.at that point i pissed my pants. the treee was huge and whatever was shaking the tree must also be huge and it was pissed!
suddenly i grabbed two pieces of wood and ran as fast and as hard as i could as i got my bearings i noticed the creatures sillouette aginst the now showing moon(came out from behind the clouds)it was about 7-8 feet tall and hairy
i ran my ***** off for 12 miles and didnt stop till i reached the border of my town.i called my friend and he picked me up at the border my pants were wet and i was exhausted.
i will never forget what happened to me that night and this is the first time i told anyone what happed except for my friend that picked me up.i swore him to secresy and he never told anyone
sorry for it being so long but i wanted to give as much detail as i could
i sometimes think about that night and cannot sleep because of it

trict_out
12-01-2004, 09:05 AM
lol...u pissed your pants?

MY450R
12-01-2004, 09:07 AM
to this day i dont know what it was that i saw but i hope to never see anything like it again the rest of my life
and i have never been more frightened than i was that night
you have to be pretty scared to piss yourself ya know??

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by trict_out
lol...u pissed your pants? its a real true sign of fear, I probably would have too:huh

would you be more in fear, if it was unexplainable, or knew for a fact what it was? Both have their place w/ the same, yet diffrent reaction

Ive only seen 2 things personally that really stand out...

1 was a round ball w/ a titainium color that was above a bunch of hang-gliders, just seemed to stay in the same place w/ the wind really blowing good, then all the sudden it just shot across the sky and up till we couldnt see it anymore, all in the matter of about 1 second, maybe 2, wasnt no balloon either!

the other thing I saw was when I was young, I was in my bedroom w/ the door cracked open 1 night, It was an old house w/ no windows in the upstairs, something made me peek over my covers. I looked up and in the corner next to the ceiling was what looked like snow-white smoke, I remember thinking "this isnt a reflection"and got scared. I pulled the blanket over my eyes and after a sec looked back up...it was just flowing around and it gave me a "dont be scared" feeling so I screamed to my mom anyway...it disapeared instantly. I rememver every detail about it to this day and cant help but think it was a ghost.

yrs later I brough that up to my parents and mom said an old lady died in the house a few yrs before we lived there....pretty strange!!!

hard to explain but the room was almost pitch black, the "smoke" was as white as white can be, kind of thick but yet transparent:confused: That was probably the strangest thing Ive seen personally, dunno if it was a ghost, but I'l say I probably beleive in them more than I dont! Think thats why this unexplained stuff facinates me so much....:confused: :)

MY450R
12-01-2004, 09:13 AM
lol...u pissed your pants?
what the hell is so funny about that ***** wipe?
everyone wanted me to tell my story so i do and then you laugh?
if you were me that night you would have done the same believe me

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 09:34 AM
what the hell is so funny about that ***** wipe?
everyone wanted me to tell my story so i do and then you laugh?
if you were me that night you would have done the same believe me No worrys dude, I know its not easy to bust out w/ something and get flipped chit for it, thought for sure I was gonna have to deal w/ it myself but I also didnt expect everyone to beleive me, if ya do cool, if not ..Im not gonna try and prove myself so no skin off my *** is how I see it, to each their own

PPL ...if you dont beleive any of it...fine, but dont start to ruin a good thread, take it for what its worth to ya..., and be on your way;)

MY450R
12-01-2004, 09:54 AM
i personally dont give a rats ***** if anyone believes me or not
im just contributing something to this thread which i find to be interesting
plus why would i tell everyone i pissed my pants if i were lying
im 30 years old and i remeber it like it was yesterday
i still wonder what the hell it was that i saw
bigfoot? i dont know but it seems the most logical expalnation
what else could it have been?

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 10:05 AM
I hear ya man:)

look at this , clearest pic is down a few on the left http://theshadowlands.net/bf.htm

pretty wicked but it does look staged:ermm:

Also...is it just me...or does the famous patterson pic look to be female:confused: http://www.angelfire.com/wa/sasquatchsearch/images.html I read they have boobs like human wemon(just hairy), that 1 looks to have a set of hooters:blah: by the looks of them , my guess is she must be in her 60's:blah:

Dan229
12-01-2004, 11:25 AM
This site seemed pretty good too http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/

450, don't sweat it man! That was a good story and I hope I don't run into anything like that on a dark night! My old ticker would probably sling a rod if I did!!!

cooper505
12-01-2004, 11:54 AM
i've seen a ghost. it was not cool at all. very scary.

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Dan, that is a cool site, thanks for the link!

cant seem to get enough of this stuff haha:D

MY450R
12-01-2004, 01:21 PM
its a real true sign of fear, I probably would have too:huh

would you be more in fear, if it was unexplainable, or knew for a fact what it was? Both have their place w/ the same, yet diffrent reaction

Ive only seen 2 things personally that really stand out...

1 was a round ball w/ a titainium color that was above a bunch of hang-gliders, just seemed to stay in the same place w/ the wind really blowing good, then all the sudden it just shot across the sky and up till we couldnt see it anymore, all in the matter of about 1 second, maybe 2, wasnt no balloon either!

the other thing I saw was when I was young, I was in my bedroom w/ the door cracked open 1 night, It was an old house w/ no windows in the upstairs, something made me peek over my covers. I looked up and in the corner next to the ceiling was what looked like snow-white smoke, I remember thinking "this isnt a reflection"and got scared. I pulled the blanket over my eyes and after a sec looked back up...it was just flowing around and it gave me a "dont be scared" feeling so I screamed to my mom anyway...it disapeared instantly. I rememver every detail about it to this day and cant help but think it was a ghost.

yrs later I brough that up to my parents and mom said an old lady died in the house a few yrs before we lived there....pretty strange!!!

hard to explain but the room was almost pitch black, the "smoke" was as white as white can be, kind of thick but yet transparent:confused: That was probably the strangest thing Ive seen personally, dunno if it was a ghost, but I'l say I probably beleive in them more than I dont! Think thats why this unexplained stuff facinates me so much....:confused: :)
maybe you saw ball lightning
its a phenominon(sp) that happens evry so often from the electromagnetic field around the earth

did anyone ever hear of the place in england where it rained fish??
i guess a big storm syphoned a lake and its contents and it actually rained fish this is true and i saw it on i think discovery or something
oh and its happened more than once but somewhere else

trict_out
12-01-2004, 01:28 PM
dude if your 30 act like i didnt say anything about not believin your story or that it wasnt scary, i was just askin if you pissed your pants, i didnt know if u were serious or if u were just sayin that to accent how scared u really were. No need for callin me an asswhipe like a 10 year old.

MY450R
12-01-2004, 01:34 PM
dude if your 30 act like i didnt say anything about not believin your story or that it wasnt scary, i was just askin if you pissed your pants, i didnt know if u were serious or if u were just sayin that to accent how scared u really were. No need for callin me an asswhipe like a 10 year old. your right *** wipe lol
i thought you were making fun thats all

JUSTINcredible
12-01-2004, 01:35 PM
There is an abandoned church about 30 minutes from here in Litchfield Minnesota. It as haunted by the sioux indians. Well anyway me and a bunch of friends went up there last winter and on the way there u turn onto a gravel road and we seen some lights come flying out from under the car, we tried to blow them off as just birds but we all know we didnt see any birds on the road in front of us. we got there and everyone was to scared to get out. but on one of the back windows it started to fog up as if someone was outside breathing on it. we all were kinda freaked at this point so we decided to leave and the lights on his car went out but we just kept goin. as soon as we pulled out of the driveway the lights on the car came back on. as we were going down the road away from the church we all noticed a light was on in the church.

not nearly as scary as some of your other storys but thats just one that i have.

trict_out
12-01-2004, 01:40 PM
appology accepted....haha :D

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
maybe you saw ball lightning
its a phenominon(sp) that happens evry so often from the electromagnetic field around the earth

did anyone ever hear of the place in england where it rained fish??
i guess a big storm syphoned a lake and its contents and it actually rained fish this is true and i saw it on i think discovery or something
oh and its happened more than once but somewhere else I was w/ a buddy out in the boat on lake Samammish,it was a fairly clear summer day, just windy. We both thought it might be a helicopter at first,even tho we wondered why it hung in the same spot for so long, even talked about if it was a hang-glider event/contest or whatever w/ judges in the copter...till it shot off as fast as it did
:confused:

hessianmx111
12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Thanks MY450r for postin that story it's really cool to hear about regular people you sorta"know" and their experiences. Since I've made this thread I've become obsessed with this stuff. Sadly i dunno if I will ever be able to ride in the woods at night again though:( lol. Anyways keep the posts coming.And please if you dont have anything nice to say please dont ruin this thread by starting a flame war.

SRH
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
I hear ya man:)

look at this , clearest pic is down a few on the left http://theshadowlands.net/bf.htm

pretty wicked but it does look staged:ermm:

Also...is it just me...or does the famous patterson pic look to be female:confused: http://www.angelfire.com/wa/sasquatchsearch/images.html I read they have boobs like human wemon(just hairy), that 1 looks to have a set of hooters:blah: by the looks of them , my guess is she must be in her 60's:blah:

big foots must live in caves or else wed see em

Samson
12-01-2004, 05:49 PM

I was telling my wife about this story and she said she remembered something being aired on tv a few years back. Best she could remember those guys went back to the cave and explored it some more. Ol Ted found another entrance and the guys started working on getting that round rock up. Said they had to use some sort of pulley set-up because it was so heavy. Once removed they found another passage (and Ted's glow stick in it :eek2: ). While exploring it, they found the remains of 6 people. 1 adult and 5 children. Turns out, the year before a scout master and troup had disappeared from the area and it was thought to be their remains. They believe the screams and smells were coming from the spirits and decaying bodies.

Guess the spirits can move heavy rocks but not their own bones? Sleep tight!

12-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Well i have a story, not a "real" encounter, but still good. One summer day a year and a half ago, me and my buddy were mountain biking in this mountainous area that goes pretty deep without any houses, just straight woods when we came up to this big rock legde that overlooks the reservoir. About a few hundred yards into the woods from there, probably in the same chunk of rock, theres this cave that looks away from the trail, and you wouldnt know was there, but we were exploring the woods. Well we went real close to it(it was a decent size about 5 feet high and 4-5 feet wide), when we noticed it smelled pretty bad, but didntreally think much of it. We looked in and both saw a pair of red eyes looking back at us. We ran like mad and figured it was a coyote but its eyes were flat looking straight out. It was maybe 20-30 feet away from us, probably less. My friend denies it now, and the image is real fuzzy in my head, but i still remember what my natural instinct of it was.

MY450R, i believe ya man. Everybody eeds to remember this is a place to share experiences or knowledge, and not to flame.

hessianmx111
12-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Samson
I was telling my wife about this story and she said she remembered something being aired on tv a few years back. Best she could remember those guys went back to the cave and explored it some more. Ol Ted found another entrance and the guys started working on getting that round rock up. Said they had to use some sort of pulley set-up because it was so heavy. Once removed they found another passage (and Ted's glow stick in it :eek2: ). While exploring it, they found the remains of 6 people. 1 adult and 5 children. Turns out, the year before a scout master and troup had disappeared from the area and it was thought to be their remains. They believe the screams and smells were coming from the spirits and decaying bodies.

Guess the spirits can move heavy rocks but not their own bones? Sleep tight!
It's good to hear some type of ending to that. Thanks for posting it, does your wife know where this happened? I wanna try and do a search on it.

Narly R
12-01-2004, 07:25 PM
WOW! Those are some pretty amazing stories. If that stuff woulda happened to me I would have freaked out, and never went anywhere without a gun.

I am not freaked out. And I live on Suicide Creek Rd. just to top it off. And they didnt name it that for the heck of it.

Samson
12-01-2004, 07:53 PM
It's good to hear some type of ending to that. Thanks for posting it, does your wife know where this happened? I wanna try and do a search on it.

Then look up Thomas Lera. It was a fictional short story written in 1987.

Like my ending better though! ;) :D

hessianmx111
12-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Samson
Then look up Thomas Lera. It was a fictional short story written in 1987.

Like my ending better though! ;) :D
Indeed.After you posted your story i did a search on ted the caver then saw the name Thomas Lera and did a search, it was a very good story none the less. And yes your ending was totally believable you should post that on a site dedicated to this kind of stuff.

Dan229
12-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Bummer man! Too bad that cave story was fake! Shorten that muther up and tell it at a camp out and do your best scream and grind two rocks together and there won't be no need for a tent! LOL everyone will be dog piled in the car! :devil: don't tell the ending either. Leave em hanging so they get that uneasy creepy feeling.

kazpr
12-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Hm

SGA
12-01-2004, 09:49 PM
what looked like snow-white smoke

I saw the same thing as you one time. I lived in a old house and this "fog" floated by me ( about 5 seconds) and went through a doorway. It was upright, about the size of a child. There was no recognizable form to it, just a mist. I looked through through the doorway almost instantly. nothing was there. I wasnt too worried about it and slept like a log. Ghosts dont hurt people.

JTRtrx250r
12-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I saw the same thing as you one time. I lived in a old house and this "fog" floated by me ( about 5 seconds) and went through a doorway. It was upright, about the size of a child. There was no recognizable form to it, just a mist. Thats pretty much it too, almost exactly, maybe 2 1/2 -3 feet tall or so, no face, or form at all other than a "floating cloud"...and it was like it could sence my fear and some how told me no to worry, VERY strange experiance for sure!

SGA
12-01-2004, 11:23 PM
I asked a old black woman about it. I was very good friends with her son and she knew all about that stuff. When I told her about it, she didnt seem too excited.
She said yep, it was a child that died in that house. She asked me a few questions, I answered them. She said you have nothing to worry about, if you see her again, dont worry.
I never saw it again.

polabareus
12-02-2004, 03:01 AM
How many of you have kids that have imaginary friends? Honestly, alot of "imaginary" friends aren't really all that imaginary.

JR3
12-02-2004, 03:35 AM
holy chit real pic off that shadowland site http://theshadowlands.net/bf9.jpg

MY450R
12-02-2004, 06:07 AM
wow wierd pic but you can see the face in it

Samson
12-02-2004, 07:07 AM
Indeed.After you posted your story i did a search on ted the caver then saw the name Thomas Lera and did a search, it was a very good story none the less. And yes your ending was totally believable you should post that on a site dedicated to this kind of stuff.

Found a map of a cave that fits his description perfectly. Thought it was kinda cool.

Floyd's Tomb (http://www.nps.gov/tica/RMweb/MapGallery/InterstateMap.pdf)

Rico
12-02-2004, 08:19 AM
More skeeeeery stuff here ---> http://www.qsl.net/w5www/ufo.htm

:scary:

JTRtrx250r
12-02-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Rico
More skeeeeery stuff here ---> http://www.qsl.net/w5www/ufo.htm

:scary: Cool link man!:)

03GNCC270
12-02-2004, 11:08 AM
TRY THIS ONE OUT

WWW.PRAIRIEGHOSTS.COM

PEPwalshZ440
12-02-2004, 11:11 AM
i live in NJ in the pine barrens....town called medford. It's right near chatsworth which is reallly out there. The supposed house of the jersey devil where it was born is no more than 15 mins from my house...and yea pine barrens is enormous...if u went out there you could EASILY get very lost very fast and probably not find your way out....i haven't seen anything weird at all so who knows. But UFOs i think are real.

SRH
12-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JR3
holy chit real pic off that shadowland site http://theshadowlands.net/bf9.jpg

thats not real..is it?

trict_out
12-02-2004, 03:56 PM
if it is ill never go into my woods again.:eek2:

SRH
12-02-2004, 04:04 PM
if it is ill never go into my woods again.:eek2:

i dont think it is, big feets have lower elbows than t hat

JR3
12-02-2004, 04:09 PM
yea its real heres the story This photo is one of several taken July 11, 1995 by an off-duty forest patrol officer in the Wild Creek area near Mt. Rainier. It is one of 7 other photos purchased from the officer by Bigfoot investigator Cliff Crook. The ranger was following up a lead on bear poachers in the area when he heard loud splashing sounds below him. He peeked over the ridge to investigate with camera in hand. Some of the photos are shaded and others are of excellent clarity.
"No matter how convincing supposed Bigfoot photos or films may be, until the ultimate living proof is in, alleged Bigfoot photos and films must remain alleged. Only the true test of time will tell." - Cliff Crook

400exrules
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by JR3
yea its real heres the story This photo is one of several taken July 11, 1995 by an off-duty forest patrol officer in the Wild Creek area near Mt. Rainier. It is one of 7 other photos purchased from the officer by Bigfoot investigator Cliff Crook. The ranger was following up a lead on bear poachers in the area when he heard loud splashing sounds below him. He peeked over the ridge to investigate with camera in hand. Some of the photos are shaded and others are of excellent clarity.
"No matter how convincing supposed Bigfoot photos or films may be, until the ultimate living proof is in, alleged Bigfoot photos and films must remain alleged. Only the true test of time will tell." - Cliff Crook

well.......WHERE THE F' ARE THE OTHER PICS?!?! :huh

Narly R
12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
I think people would see them more. How do they stay hid so well? And it is weird that they are so much like humans... I wounder how smart they are? How human-like they really are...?

:confused:

trict_out
12-02-2004, 06:32 PM
that thing in the pic looks like it could benchpress a house

SGA
12-02-2004, 06:43 PM
http://theshadowlands.net/bf.htm#links

JR3
12-02-2004, 06:49 PM
some more of diffrent phots people took http://theshadowlands.net/bf7.jpg http://theshadowlands.net/bf2.gif http://theshadowlands.net/compare.jpg http://theshadowlands.net/bf4.gif http://theshadowlands.net/whitebf.jpg http://theshadowlands.net/SKUNKAPE.jpg

JTRtrx250r
12-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by JR3
"No matter how convincing supposed Bigfoot photos or films may be, until the ultimate living proof is in, alleged Bigfoot photos and films must remain alleged. Only the true test of time will tell." - Cliff Crook this is obviously at the same time but look at this pic, it looks more suprised http://orionsplace.com/anomalist/bigfoot.htm

Narly R
12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
That one picture with the white circle aroud it was in the footage that they showed on that show on OLN. They said it suposbly might have had a baby with it...

Samson
12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Wild Creek Bigfoot (http://www.bfro.net/REF/hoax.asp)

Sheez guys, it doesn't even look real! :rolleyes:

tp300ex
12-02-2004, 07:58 PM
if u ask me looks like its real:eek2:

cheetah
12-02-2004, 09:19 PM
As if I haven't had enough trouble sleeping.:rolleyes:

That cave story was good though.

hessianmx111
06-27-2005, 07:23 PM
I just remembered this thread, I think I'll give it a bump. Anybody else have anything happen to them?

400exrules
06-27-2005, 07:36 PM
post up, this threads cool

Tommy 17
06-27-2005, 08:15 PM
this is a true story... i'll swear on my life...

me and my g.f at the time were layin in the bed of my old toyota out on the ridge... this is in the middle of nowhere so theres very little lights and its great to look at the stars...

bout 1am we were layin there and i noticed stars were starting to dissappear and then reappear in the sky...

i quickly ran in the truck and grabbed my binoculars that i always have to look at deer... when we looked up u could clearly see 3 triangle shaped objects moving across the sky... there was no lights on them... i'd estimate them to be about 3 times the size of my thumb in size with the naked eye...

there was no noise... they weren't moving fast and all... we watched them till they moved out of site... to this day i have no clue what they were...

some lady also said she saw big foot within 1/2 mile of my house!!!

06-27-2005, 08:26 PM
:mad: I hate you.
1.I am NOT sleeping tonight.
2.Ofcourse you bring this thread back up a couple days before I go camping/riding Upstate NY

:(

JDiablo
06-27-2005, 08:56 PM
wow i just read that cave one,and that is some freaky chit,does anyone have any updates on what happened? I HAVE to find out now what was yanking on that rope!

Cr85rRida
06-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Ive seen UFOs and NEOs. When i first moved to my house on long island i was sleeping in the den and theres sky lights, its was right after the melenium ike a day or to. Anyway i cant sleep so m staring out side and im looking at the stars...all of a sudden i see a blibking light. thought it was a plane but it was the whit color like the stars. I was like okay but then it went in a pattern and moved real fast. the matter was it would blink once on top dissaper and reapper on the bottom like this". . . " on the top and the this ". ." on the n bottom. Another time i was in an abandon armory with my freinds and we were reading all the graffite and one said " say you worship satan" my pot head freind screams it out loud. I even told him i was like look you see that he saud yeah im like dont read that ou loud please man. I whatch the history channel now on UFO's and unsolved mistories. www.totse.com this is a good sit for making bombs and talking about supper natural chit like ufos and every thing werid i mean EVERY THING.

06-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
wow i just read that cave one,and that is some freaky chit,does anyone have any updates on what happened? I HAVE to find out now what was yanking on that rope!

Hate to break it to you, but the story is fake. I read about it and parts of it was true, like digging the hole and stuff, but the screams, and the rock moving and all that stuff is fake.

JDiablo
06-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Hate to break it to you, but the story is fake. I read about it and parts of it was true, like digging the hole and stuff, but the screams, and the rock moving and all that stuff is fake.

i was about to say,that would have been awesome if it was true,too bad its fake:o

SGA
06-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
:mad: I hate you.
Of course you bring this thread back up a couple days before I go camping/riding Upstate NY:(
I hear ya!
I bet you will be hearing all kinds of sticks crack and stuff in the woods.

Say by the way, i've been hearing about some strange things happening in upper state NY, weird siteings of large ape like creatures, strange things in the sky, etc.

Im just kidding! Go have some fun!:D

JDiablo
06-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I hear ya!

haha way to go,your going to make him chit himself at nite,i just went camping out on my island at my lakehouse this weekend and it was awesome,to bad no fear tho,i would like to try and scare myself one time to no end:devil:

J_bob_28
06-27-2005, 10:03 PM
have any of u kansas guys heard of the gateway to hell in stull kansas???.....supposedly there was this church with stairs behind it and the steps were considered to be the gateway to hell...like if u start to walk down them u will never get out...or it will take a really long time or its like ur going no where...supposedly the stairs are now under a board that is covered by dirt and grass...the church that the stairs are behind is now demolished but was like haunted...the church had no roof and when it would rain no water would get in the church...and i guess there are like demons that haunt the area around it like the cemetary across the road

06-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I hear ya!

Say by the way, i've been hearing about some strange things happening in upper state NY, weird siteings of large ape like creatures, strange things in the sky, etc.

Im just kidding! Go have some fun!:D
Last time I went up there, I was hearing sticks crack and stuff, and then there were like 4 coyete's howling or whatever noise they make.
but...my dads freind who go's always brings up some guns, last year he brought up a a machine gun. I think Ill be safe.:D

06-27-2005, 10:21 PM
haha way to go,your going to make him chit himself at nite,i just went camping out on my island at my lakehouse this weekend and it was awesome,to bad no fear tho,i would like to try and scare myself one time to no end:devil:

haha, one year up there, I was all freaked out, because I always read stuff like this. And the minute the tent moved a little, I was like F-This and ran into the my dads freinds house,:p

Toadz400
06-27-2005, 11:29 PM
This thread is pretty good, I looked up the Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology and it's some pretty interesting stuff, I highly recommend that everyone looks it up.

As for Deja-Vu, I've heard that sometimes it's because your brain receives the information that you're seeing way faster than before it's turned into an image by your eyes. That way you see it in your head and then you see it again through your eyes and you think that you've been there before, but you are actually seeing everything after it happened.

Do some searches on Deja Vu and there are several different explainations that come up, including epilepsy in the temporal lobe. Crazy stuff.

HondaEXrider22
06-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Sorry i didnt read all the posts and dont know if this was metioned but what do you guys think about the Lochness Monster?

insaneracin2003
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
infoofoo (bigfoot) he's bigger here in TX:D
yeah,i seent him de other day:cool:

Got nads?
06-28-2005, 10:56 AM
I got one from Sunday. We were out riding about an hour from my house, and on the way back, my bro said he saw something that he couldn't identify on the side of the road, it was about four feet tall, had an oval shaped head, but my bro said he couln't see a nose, and it was brown and furry. Just as my bro drove past it, it moved into the trees. I say it was probably the *** end of a deer or something hanging out of the trees. All I know is that he was scared schitless all the way home!!!!!

400exrules
06-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by J_bob_28
have any of u kansas guys heard of the gateway to hell in stull kansas???.....supposedly there was this church with stairs behind it and the steps were considered to be the gateway to hell...like if u start to walk down them u will never get out...or it will take a really long time or its like ur going no where...supposedly the stairs are now under a board that is covered by dirt and grass...the church that the stairs are behind is now demolished but was like haunted...the church had no roof and when it would rain no water would get in the church...and i guess there are like demons that haunt the area around it like the cemetary across the road

dude yah, i saw that on tv

hessianmx111
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXrider22
Sorry i didnt read all the posts and dont know if this was metioned but what do you guys think about the Lochness Monster?
I saw something on the Discovery Channel where they proved that the picture they had of it was a fake. I dont really know if it actually exists or not because I haven't really ever looked up anything on it, but apparently that famous picture of it is indeed fake.

blue416ex
06-28-2005, 12:44 PM
wow i just read this thread its crazy some of the stuff people have said/ seen weird stuff right here im not sleeping tonight now lol:eek2:

Cr85rRida
06-28-2005, 12:53 PM
I saw something on the Discovery Channel where they proved that the picture they had of it was a fake. I dont really know if it actually exists or not because I haven't really ever looked up anything on it, but apparently that famous picture of it is indeed fake.

yep i saw that too they searched the whole lake found some weird **** but nothing to prove hes out there. If it was hiding its probably a dinasoar mot a monster. Whatch us find big foot be like a cave man or early evolved human being thats still around. lol

SGA
06-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Man I see all kinds of stuff after a 12 pack, and for some reason I always see two of them!:scary:

JDiablo
06-28-2005, 02:13 PM
this thread needs a bump,i have yet to encounter something that will change me in some way,either it being spirits,or urban legends or something like that,i would like to expierence something like that one day hopefully

Rdhanded2
06-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I took a fat chick home from the bars about a week ago, I am am still convinced she is 3 or 4 rungs down on the evolutionary ladder than the rest of us. Maybe she was hiking (like she exercises) and someone thought she was bigfoot. I makes sense, and would explain a lot............ man......... I need to stop drinking........

Quadman250R
06-28-2005, 07:43 PM
i seen a UFO clear as day. the next day in the papers thier were other people that saw it too. i was little and was on the back of my dads 250R and we both saw it.

TRX_450
06-28-2005, 08:48 PM
dude yah, i saw that on tv

lol ima hafta go thur....i think all that haunted mysterious stuff is kinda cool....like those damn ouija boards...those things r kool as hell...as for UFO's cant say ive seen those but ive seen Rods b4...anybody ever seen them? they really friggin fast...another thing that gets me is orbs...i saw one b4....jus rite in the middle of the road one nite...i was like paranoid all the way home

hessianmx111
06-29-2005, 06:25 PM
What about ghosts, has anybody ever had any encounters with them or anything like that?

lilwitting
06-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by bman9
he lurks at night with his red eyes and goes over 70 mph(faster than your ex's......lol...j/k)....i just gave myself the goose bumps

not fast then my dads r-1 tho

lilwitting
06-29-2005, 07:47 PM
same here dude i dream about the next day too in the middle of the day i rember my dream it happens wow its freeky

06-29-2005, 08:14 PM
What about ghosts, has anybody ever had any encounters with them or anything like that?

In my room, my bed is facing my TV. So this one time I was trying to sleep, and I just looked up and the tv caught my attention. And in the screen of it i saw a human figure and i stared at it for like 5 seconds and it like ran off, like if you walked in front of a mirror, your there then your not. It was freaky. (TV was off BTW)

Also, Ill be in my basement playing ps2 online or something, and I can always here the chair in the room move, like how the chair has a certain sound and you can hear that sound when your downthere.

Another weird thing is this. My grandma gave me this like old string puppet thing, and its like hung up on my wall, and it would always just randomly move and stuff. Then she fell down stairs a couple months ago and she died. then after that the puppet just stoped moving.

lilwitting
06-29-2005, 08:41 PM
can i see a pic of the skunk ape and any other creatures we mentioned and well i have a story

well i was riding my quad in the woods by my house one night in the winter and there was blood on the fourwheeler trail it ran the whole way till the opening and when i got the opening i saw 4 pairs of eyes in my head lights then i saw the out line it looked like a ware wolf (like the one on hairy potter ) well any way the stud up and ran on two legs away from me and i went to check out what they where muching on it was a deer the was ripped into peaces it was nasty guts and i got the hell out of doge and never looked back thats way i never ride back there a night ever again

Derag2
06-29-2005, 08:57 PM
this thread is sweet.........i took two nights to read it all and its cool, I don't really have any crazy stories or nothing, but you guys were talking about dreaming of somthing and then it accually happened or thinging you had that the exact same thing once before....

Well I do the dream thing, I dream about somthing and then months down the road i accually do what i was dreaming and then i replace the dream in my head. Its pretty crazy when it happens. Other than that nothing cool happens to me.

Cr85rRida
06-29-2005, 08:58 PM
this thread needs a bump,i have yet to encounter something that will change me in some way,either it being spirits,or urban legends or something like that,i would like to expierence something like that one day hopefully

just dont dwell on it, i dont wanna get all religous but theres a certine demon out there that will do anything to keep you away from god. Which makes me think that if there is UFO's and aleins and the gov. has them i think they wouldnt want us to know because of all the religoins amd the bible and everything :uhoh: On the history channel at 8 pm eastern they ushaly do the UFO files , real interesting if you get a chance whatch it the make very good arguments with the goverment and their cover ups. do a search on the roswell crash, thjey army did a cover up saying that it was a whether ballon. they took a pic and the general in the pic was holding a letter, some nerd zoomed in and it says that there wer victims of a "disk" crash. look it up or whatch the UFO files for more info. :macho

06-29-2005, 09:08 PM
all i want to know is ...

If god made Adam and Eve and they had 2 kids, Cain and Abel and Cain Killed Abel and god banished Cain out of the garden and he wandered out how in the HELL did he find OTHER people, if there was just 3???

Asked this to many of pastors and even a bishop, and all i get in reply is "i should not question gods word"

I'm sorry but such a big falacy in the very beginning of the book tell me there are much much more in their.

I blieve in a higher being but not necessarily how the good book puts it..

hessianmx111
06-29-2005, 09:09 PM
I've had that dream thing happen before, I was at the Dew Action Sports Tour earlier this month and when Travis Pastrana got done with his run he like backflip bailed over this lil 20 ft transfer, like he went off a lip of one jump and landed on the backside of the landing of a jump that was right next to it, only like a 25 ft gap at the most and he like pulled a flip but about halfway through it he bailed out superman style. It was pretty awesome but as soon as he did that it hit me all at once and I remembered I had a dream of that very thing happening months ago, it was pretty cool. Here is a picture of where it took place, the black square is the take off of a 70 ft or so dirt double and that's where he took off from and about where that spray painted 75 is is where he landed.

Ridin' Jesse
06-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Weirdest thing i saw ever..me and my 2 friends were at a church camp and we were talking with the councilers..this was about 4 years ago..but the counsilers were telling us about last year they had this guy who was part of the camp who was a christian but his parents worshiped the devil(dont ask me) and the boy one day at dinner all of a sudden started convulsing and such and became possessed..every1 was terrified and the boy started running around campus screaming and the counsilers chased him and eventually cornered him, and some1 snapped a pic and showed me if..his eyes were like red and green and stuff..it was scary ****..i dindt believe it till they showed me the picture, and it was like a print out picture like u have to get devepoled..not like one printed from a site or anything

PeeWee21
06-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by DierWolf
all i want to know is ...

If god made Adam and Eve and they had 2 kids, Cain and Abel and Cain Killed Abel and god banished Cain out of the garden and he wandered out how in the HELL did he find OTHER people, if there was just 3???

Asked this to many of pastors and even a bishop, and all i get in reply is "i should not question gods word"

I'm sorry but such a big falacy in the very beginning of the book tell me there are much much more in their.

I blieve in a higher being but not necessarily how the good book puts it..

This is where people don't see the big picture, where in the bible does it say that Adam and Eve only had 2 children? They had more but they were'nt talked about. To make a long story short, when Adam dis obeyed God, sin then entered his blood, thus passing it to every generation. Cain was'nt the only one banished from the garden, others were as well. People ask if they
were brothers and sisters, how did they reproduce and not have screwed up kids. Well when they were created they were Biologically perfect, they're DNA was'nt screwed up by years of evolution of the body. So it took a generation to start getting screwed up. I know alot of ppl will not agree with me but that's o.k. They have that right, note that i'm saying this is what i BELIEVE, i'm not stating this as a fact. Well, the part about them having more kids is correct. It's like the big bang theory. God said let it be and BANG, it was!

stevez400
06-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Man I only got to the sixth page but I have to post in this thread. First off the thylacine is for a fact a real creature. They have fottage of it at a zoo in the 40s I think. There just not sure if they are extinct. There has been many sightings but none caught. I watch the discovery channel and animal planet alot!!

On The subject of ghosts. I use to not be afraid of anything. Nothing at all could scare me. Id be the first to go into the bathroom and say bloody mary three times. Or candy man at the until the age of 6. Id hear loud bangs and I go to check it out. I use to love wandering thru the woods when it was dark out. Now I find that im scared to walk 100 feet from my front door to my car at night. Call me a ***** if youd like but if you saw some of these things I saw then youd be the same way.

Go grab a soda and a bag of popcorn because this is gonna be long.
My mother use to work on a horse farm in Pepperell, MA. When I was about 6 years old I use to go to this horse farm all the time with my mother becasue my father had to work and it would give me something to do. There were alot of stories in the pepperell hostorics books about this house. If you do a search online im sure you can find something about the witch of north pepperell.
This house wasnt the witches house but it was her sisters house. Up the street on North st in pepperell, there is the old brick school house where this witch use to live. She supposedly put curses on the town when the people of the town hunted her down and killed her. (This is about the same time as the salem witch trials). The curses were that the rivers were gonna run dry and the town was gonna burn. This exact thing happend in pepperell in the early 1900. Search youll find something. BAck to my childhood. I was inside the house all by myself when I heard a very high pitch whistle noise. Being the little brave kid I was I went into the kitchen to check it out. On the stove there was a kettly that was blowing hot steam out of it. So I went outside to tell the owners the water was boiling. They said they never turned it on and followed me to the house. The stove was stone cold. When they asked me what I was talking about I said how I heard a loud whistle and saw steam comming from it they told me the kettle doesnt whistle. I didnt believe them so they turned it on to show me and sure enough it didnt whistle.
About 2 months later I was in the hosue again eating lunch but this time everyone was with me. We started to hear this loud creecking noise comming from one of the walls. This wall was sorta weird in the house it was about 4 feet deep went all the way to the ceiling and was out 5 feet wide. They were gonna knock it down because there was no reason for it being there. After the loud noise on the adjacent wall the book shelf fell and hit it. It made a hge hold. Inside the wall was a staircase that led to an upper level. At the top of the staires was n old lady holding a orange cat. I ran and freaked out. When they looked there was nuthin there.
My last story about this house is the worst one for me and really got to me. My mother was brushing one of the horses when she started to brush the horses belly she noticed it felt funny. When she went to look at the brush there was blood all over it. I hear a Blood curdling scream come from my mother that I still sometimes in my nightmares. When I went running up there to find out what was going on. I saw the horse had a slit going from right under its neck all the way to the buttochs. The slice was 2 inches deep. When my mother was asked how she didnt notice any blood on the floor in the stable she said there wasnt any. When they went to look sure enough dry as a bone. Still to this day nobody knows how it happend.

About the part where people seeing things before they happen. My parents use to live in England. In about the 1970's there was a serial killer that was just like Jake the ripper. One day my father woke up in the middle of the night to wake up my mom. He proceeded to tell her about how they caught the killer. My mother said no they didnt. He said yes they did they found him the the _____cementary. Sorry cant remeber exact name. My mom said no it was just a dream go back to sleep. He went back to sleep. The next monring my mother woke up and put on the news. The headline said serial killer caught in cemetary. It was the exact cemetary my father said. This traight was passed on to my middle sister. This happend just recently. She woke up and said hey dad uncle henry called he didnt sound to good. My dad just sorta gave her a look. And told her how grand mother called and told him how my uncle passed away the night before.

I believe all these things are true and like many said "why not". I story everyone knows about the jersey devil is way to far fethed. The story hat ive heard from the jersey people is that the jersey devil was a mountain man that lived in the jersey barrens. He lost his mind and started killing hikers and would eat them. HE also had wild dogs. When hunters finally found him and killed him they were 2 afraid to go see if he was dead beacsue of all the sories. when they went back with more people he was gona they found some of his remain but it looked like his wild dogs got to him first.

Id keep tellin my stories but my fingers are tired from typing. I swear by all these sotries I told you.

Cr85rRida
06-30-2005, 10:26 AM
that house is possesed. that hole with a staricase, leading to an old laidie with a cat.....come on why would you go back, as for the kettel, when im upstate in the kitchen there a kettel it whistles all the time pluse the just put it on low its gotta be madd hot to whstle. my mom as had that thing were you see whats gunna happen. She went to sleep one night and hear tapping like if some one was knoking on a glass door with a key, she told my aunt she said go back to sleep. So she did, next thingg she knows it happens again and in her dream she goes to the door and seea a lady in white knocking. She woke up and told my grandma. Next day in the paper a nurse was on here way home and was being murder and was knocing on some ones door for help. My grandma also has had this happen when shes sleeping and goes to get up and sees her body still laying there, freaky ya i know. I have also had the occasional dasha vu but some times its like i know whats gunna happen and my brothers think im crazy. :confused:

hessianmx111
06-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks for your stories everybody, if any of you have any more I'd really like to hear them.

stevez400
06-30-2005, 12:17 PM
My town has a very erie past!
This is an article that a guy wrote about the witch. My town also has the house of Colonel William prescott.
This old class B milling community was located along the Nissitissett River, north of Pepperell. During the first part of the 1800s, North Pepperell had a grist mill, post office, sawmill, brick school house, store and tavern. Sometime after the War of 1812, a woman moved into a cabin on the outskirts. She was accused of being a witch, and after being physically attacked, is said to have put a curse on the town. She then disappeared, and most folks ignored her curse. Through the rest of the century major fires burned the shoe shop and four of the mills. Also, a few folks died unusual deaths, and by 1885 the town was deserted.
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~gtusa/usa/ma.htm

Heres some info on prescott:
Colonel William Prescott is buried with his wife Abigail (Hale) Prescott at Pepperell, Massachusetts. He died October 13, 1795 aged 69. His widow, Abigail died Oct 21, 1821 aged 88 years Their tombstone is at Pepperell with a facsimile at Groton MA Old Burying Ground. He was the grandfather of the world reknown historian, William Hickling Prescott. Photos of the tombstone and also of his home at Pepperell (still standing are available on request. He was the nephew of my ancestors, Benjamin Farnsworth and his wife Mary Prescott of Groton, MA. Janice Farnsworth
http://www.infonavigate.com/boston/feedback.htm

Here is more info on the witch of pepperell:
Just after the war of 1812 the townspeople of Peperell,Ma branded a woman with a hot iron of a cross on her forehead becouse of her "queer looks and actions". she was thought to be a witch and murderess. After this the woman cursed the town (also known as the five prophecies)and as story tells it it came true
http://www.infonavigate.com/boston/feedback.htm

Prescotts house! VEry creepy!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/stevez400/Prescott.jpg

lilwitting
06-30-2005, 02:02 PM
bump can some post of pics of some creatures that we talked about..........

lilwitting
06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
heres some pics of some scary stuff

http://www.area51central.com/cryptozoology/jerseydevil/devil_1_med.jpg

http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/images/sk-ape2.jpg

http://www2.potsdam.edu/schneief/ICT623/skunkape/against3.html

http://www.xedmoc.com/cognoscenti/gallery/images/bigfoot_006.jpg

http://s8int.com/images/cowcarcass.jpg from the nj devil

home of the devil

http://www.kurun.de/Images/2004/2004_05_traumhaftes_new_jersey/Pine_Barrens.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/13_ghosts/shannon_elizabeth/ghosts.jpg

nj devil http://www.brownejenkyn.com/fritzpics/fritzjdmonster.jpg

http://psisnj.com/photos013.html

Honda400exrox
10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
bump

munchkin62389
11-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by stevez400
Man I only got to the sixth page but I have to post in this thread. First off the thylacine is for a fact a real creature. They have fottage of it at a zoo in the 40s I think. There just not sure if they are extinct. There has been many sightings but none caught. I watch the discovery channel and animal planet alot!!

On The subject of ghosts. I use to not be afraid of anything. Nothing at all could scare me. Id be the first to go into the bathroom and say bloody mary three times. Or candy man at the until the age of 6. Id hear loud bangs and I go to check it out. I use to love wandering thru the woods when it was dark out. Now I find that im scared to walk 100 feet from my front door to my car at night. Call me a ***** if youd like but if you saw some of these things I saw then youd be the same way.

Go grab a soda and a bag of popcorn because this is gonna be long.
My mother use to work on a horse farm in Pepperell, MA. When I was about 6 years old I use to go to this horse farm all the time with my mother becasue my father had to work and it would give me something to do. There were alot of stories in the pepperell hostorics books about this house. If you do a search online im sure you can find something about the witch of north pepperell.
This house wasnt the witches house but it was her sisters house. Up the street on North st in pepperell, there is the old brick school house where this witch use to live. She supposedly put curses on the town when the people of the town hunted her down and killed her. (This is about the same time as the salem witch trials). The curses were that the rivers were gonna run dry and the town was gonna burn. This exact thing happend in pepperell in the early 1900. Search youll find something. BAck to my childhood. I was inside the house all by myself when I heard a very high pitch whistle noise. Being the little brave kid I was I went into the kitchen to check it out. On the stove there was a kettly that was blowing hot steam out of it. So I went outside to tell the owners the water was boiling. They said they never turned it on and followed me to the house. The stove was stone cold. When they asked me what I was talking about I said how I heard a loud whistle and saw steam comming from it they told me the kettle doesnt whistle. I didnt believe them so they turned it on to show me and sure enough it didnt whistle.
About 2 months later I was in the hosue again eating lunch but this time everyone was with me. We started to hear this loud creecking noise comming from one of the walls. This wall was sorta weird in the house it was about 4 feet deep went all the way to the ceiling and was out 5 feet wide. They were gonna knock it down because there was no reason for it being there. After the loud noise on the adjacent wall the book shelf fell and hit it. It made a hge hold. Inside the wall was a staircase that led to an upper level. At the top of the staires was n old lady holding a orange cat. I ran and freaked out. When they looked there was nuthin there.
My last story about this house is the worst one for me and really got to me. My mother was brushing one of the horses when she started to brush the horses belly she noticed it felt funny. When she went to look at the brush there was blood all over it. I hear a Blood curdling scream come from my mother that I still sometimes in my nightmares. When I went running up there to find out what was going on. I saw the horse had a slit going from right under its neck all the way to the buttochs. The slice was 2 inches deep. When my mother was asked how she didnt notice any blood on the floor in the stable she said there wasnt any. When they went to look sure enough dry as a bone. Still to this day nobody knows how it happend.

About the part where people seeing things before they happen. My parents use to live in England. In about the 1970's there was a serial killer that was just like Jake the ripper. One day my father woke up in the middle of the night to wake up my mom. He proceeded to tell her about how they caught the killer. My mother said no they didnt. He said yes they did they found him the the _____cementary. Sorry cant remeber exact name. My mom said no it was just a dream go back to sleep. He went back to sleep. The next monring my mother woke up and put on the news. The headline said serial killer caught in cemetary. It was the exact cemetary my father said. This traight was passed on to my middle sister. This happend just recently. She woke up and said hey dad uncle henry called he didnt sound to good. My dad just sorta gave her a look. And told her how grand mother called and told him how my uncle passed away the night before.

I believe all these things are true and like many said "why not". I story everyone knows about the jersey devil is way to far fethed. The story hat ive heard from the jersey people is that the jersey devil was a mountain man that lived in the jersey barrens. He lost his mind and started killing hikers and would eat them. HE also had wild dogs. When hunters finally found him and killed him they were 2 afraid to go see if he was dead beacsue of all the sories. when they went back with more people he was gona they found some of his remain but it looked like his wild dogs got to him first.

Id keep tellin my stories but my fingers are tired from typing. I swear by all these sotries I told you. deeppink

Hey I am doin a research paper on the pepperell witch for a college essa and was wondering if i cl use your story as a trstimony type of thing if not please let me know! thanks!

Toadz400
11-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Usually it's stupid for someone to bring up an almost 1 year old thread, but this was a good one. We should try to continue on with it.

700bRad
11-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Ok ill contribute to this post, and hopefully it will keep continuing. This is my true story of a UFO sighting. Me and my buddies were trying to find a place to get drunk one night a couple summers ago so we headed out to my friends woods. He has a pretty nice camping area so we used to throw keggers there all through my senior year of high school. Well there is a small grass field right before the woods, the grass is about 4 ft high but we cleared out this huge U shape cause when it rains it gets really muddy in his woods, and we used to throw our parties in the field if it did rain. Well there was about 6 of us that went out there that night. We were all sitting in the bed of my buddies truck listing to music. My buddy Hudson asked me if I knew what happend out there a couple nights ago, I said no and he told me the story. He said they were all out in the field cleaning stuff up from the festivites a couple nights ago and decided to smoke a quick hooter before they all went home, at dusk they started seeing these weird lights in the sky and they would come down really slow almost to the top of the tree line, then they would zoom off and reappear somewhere else. He said there were 2 or 3 of them, and they were so freaked they called there parents, and a couple of my friends moms came out and watched it with them. Well and hour after he told me that story we were sitting there taking a couple shots, when I started hearing a weird growling noise coming from the sky its a sound i cannot explain but it was a mix between like a growl and a high pitched whistle. We all stopped what we were doing at the time and looked up cause we all heard the noise. Out of nowhere the little dim light shows up in the sky way far west of us, but it didnt take long for it to get close. It was moving from west to south then we lost it in the trees. Well the sound got REALLY LOUD and we picked the light up again but this time it was moving south to north right at us. It had a trail of something almost like a green gas coming off the back of the light. It came so low it was below the tree line out in this field i ***** you not. it was going soooo slow we were all freaked then it shot straight up in the air and it was gone out of our site within a couple seconds, it shot up so fast that it was like it didnt even shoot up at all, it seemed like it dissapeared, but we could see the trail it left going straight up into the sky. Well when finally came to and realized what was going on I was standing up in the bed of the truck in a wrestling type stance with a couple people doing the same thing. I look over and 2 friends are booking it for there cars My friend Justin was already in his truck starting it up, and another friend was in the process of jumping over the edge to get it Justins truck. We all did not say a word to each other we were so scared of what we just saw that we were gone. As we left we all contacted each other by cellphone to discuss what just happend. It was FREAKY. I told my parents and sh** and they asked me how much I had drank, they didnt believe me. Alls I know is it was one of the wierdest feelings I have ever felt looking up at that thing, and it was one of the most scary encounters I have ever had with anything.

coolguy8769
11-03-2006, 11:27 AM
holy long post haha

i would book it outta there too! thats really freaky