PDA

View Full Version : need front shocks to match tcs rear zps

RiPPiNiTuP7
11-24-2004, 10:57 PM
currently running a lonestar dc4 front end with tcs long travels, but i don't ride as much as i used to so i'm thinking of going with a different setup. i would like to just put my stock arms back on, but i have an issue with the shocks. i sold my stockers and i have a tcs zps rear so i need something to match it. can tcs do a zps conversion to a set of stockers yet? what would be some other options? thank you.

EvilJester400EX
11-25-2004, 08:43 AM
TCS does conversions to front TRX shocks, so I don't see why it wouildn't be a problem for them to do your YFZ.

Dave400ex
11-25-2004, 01:23 PM
If TCS can't hook you up, give DeRisi a call.

norrisboat
11-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Your long travel tcs shocks are going to be too long for your stock a-arms. It wont ride very well and is not a preffered setup so I dont know if TCS will revalve them for your needs. I would call them to find out what options you have.

Chanman420q
11-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by norrisboat
Your long travel tcs shocks are going to be too long for your stock a-arms. It wont ride very well and is not a preffered setup so I dont know if TCS will revalve them for your needs. I would call them to find out what options you have.

lmfao

he knows that. What hes getting at, is hes going back to his stock front end, but his rear shock was converted by TCS, so he needs a cheap front shock that will be in check with the rear shock... understand?

Ralph
11-27-2004, 12:20 PM
Let santo derisi do your fronts.

http://www.derisiracing.com/atv/yfzpressrelease.htm