PDA

View Full Version : Clear Things Up !!!!!!!!

FasstMidnightZ
11-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Okay i know everybody hates me becuase everyone says i'm a pw in every thread i make or reply to . But when you say i'm a pw in every thread i make or reply to like 10 times your doing the same thing . I dont feel like i'm posting unessacary stuff but every one on here seems to think so . srry for so much posting i just have nothing else to do since my mom hates me .and i have to stay here for most of the time i thought this would be a nice place to go and feel better about my selfand just forget about my mom but so far its been bad . so i feel like no body likes me now except my dad that i rarely get to see like 4 times a year . My life sucks bascially. srry to everyone that is pissed off at me for posting so much hopefully u can forgive me

theTman
11-24-2004, 06:53 PM
dude nobody hates you...you can just get your posting out of hand once in a while

chucked
life is what you make of it.

BOONE450R
dude nobody hates you, pepole just like to pick on people. its all in fun, dont let them get to you. Post Away Man, let it out!

MXcutie
11-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by chucked
life is what you make of it.

i have to agree at one point in time we all thought life sucked and well soem of us still do

theTman
11-24-2004, 06:55 PM
and one more thing to add.....if your havin some troubles at home...just make a thread.. we r all here for each other and are willing to help anyone:)

chucked
11-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
i have to agree at one point in time we all thought life sucked and well soem of us still do

life is what you make of it! Im sure theres plenty of people out there that are living in poverty that think their life is great.

BOONE450R
11-24-2004, 06:57 PM
there is light at the end of the tunnel, some times its just hard to see.

FasstMidnightZ
11-24-2004, 07:00 PM
My life diffently sucks the only person who has any feelings for me is my dad and every time i think about it , it pisses me off so bad that my mom would do that to me . i dislike her so much she doesnt even talk to me or anything but theres nothing i can do about it and every time i call my dad (every month) (thats all my mom will let me call) i feel so much better just talking to him . he is the only one that will do anything for me like he bought me my computer my quad my cell phone and everything else that sometimes my mom will take away because she just feels like it

Mxjunkie
11-24-2004, 07:03 PM
hey my aim s.n is bmx4life346, ive gone through the same thing, if you ever need to talk id be more then glad to help a bro out :macho

Pappy
11-24-2004, 08:00 PM
take it from me bud.....all your doing is beating yourself up. i take it your parents are divorced? same here..twice. i grew up mad at everyone, hating everyone. i became mean and violent.

well i grow'd up and realized all that wasted time and the real person i should have been mad at was myself. life is too short man...be yourself and enjoy anything you can while you can. if your parents are schmucks then so be it, atleast you know where they stand and you can take steps to enjoy your youth.

dont waste it, it will be gone before you know it.

SGA
11-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
well i grow'd up
When was that? :D

For real though, Pappy speaks wise words.

tp300ex
11-24-2004, 08:25 PM
yea like me and my spelling skills:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
11-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
take it from me bud.....all your doing is beating yourself up. i take it your parents are divorced? same here..twice. i grew up mad at everyone, hating everyone. i became mean and violent.

well i grow'd up and realized all that wasted time and the real person i should have been mad at was myself. life is too short man...be yourself and enjoy anything you can while you can. if your parents are schmucks then so be it, atleast you know where they stand and you can take steps to enjoy your youth.

dont waste it, it will be gone before you know it.

thats how i am at the moment, im home schooled now and everything, livin with my dad again, trying to make life better, your right, life is short-but its the longest thing we will ever do, so might as well make it worth the time here :)

bulkdriverlp
11-24-2004, 08:46 PM
move out or somethin, go live with ur dad.dont keep beatin urself up life is too short. good luck