PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha 660 Raptor 2004 - White (trades, Cash Etc)

psatv
11-24-2004, 03:39 PM
CANDY RED METALLIC FRAME AND FRONT GRILL, WHITE BODY, STUNNING BIKE, MINT CONDITION, USED ONLY A HANDFULL OF TIMES, NEVER RACED, 5 SPEED + REVERSE

LOTS OF EXTRAS AVAILABLE- DG ALLOY NERF BARS - COBRA ALLOY BULL BAR - COBRA ALLOY REAR GRAB RAIL - PRO DESIGN KILL SWITCH - MOOSE FRONT / MID ALLOY SKID PLATE - MOOSE ALLOY REAR DIFF GUARD -MOOSE ALLOY A ARM GUARDS - TAG METALS HANDLE BARS - DUNCAN RACING DECAL KITS

PLEASE NOTE, IM IN THE UK, THIS ITEM WILL BE IMPORTED SO WILL TAKE AROUND 2 WEEKS, ID BE HAPPY TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS TO IMPORT TO YOU, BUT WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD PAY THE CHARGE YOUR END FOR UPS, CUSTOMS AND TAX WILL BE PAID BY ME IN THE PRICE!

OFFERS PLEASE, I WILL ACCEPT ANY EXCHANGES (TRADES)
AND CASH ON TOP!

PICTURES AVAILABLE
THANKS
PHIL

PS. ALSO A 350X FOR SALE, PLEASE CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND ALSO A 99 BANSHEE WITH LOADS OF MODS

SGA
11-25-2004, 11:15 AM
That looks just like what I have been hunting and I have cash in hand. Could you send me some pics please?
sgafixer@adelphia.net

psatv
11-25-2004, 12:05 PM
hey mate,

sent you the pics!
thanks
phil

SGA
11-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Wow, thats a really nice raptor. Im gonna have to think on this one. Real tempting. I went ahead and put the pics in here for you so it will help your chances of selling it in case i decide not to buy it.

SGA
11-25-2004, 12:28 PM

SGA
11-25-2004, 12:28 PM

psatv
11-25-2004, 12:33 PM
thanks, thats easier!

need a buyer, as i need the money for christmas :D

psatv
11-25-2004, 12:38 PM
ill also include a motocross helmet by THH and thor armour and body kit, large size.

Bad Azz Bob
11-29-2004, 04:31 PM
i have an 03 yamaha yz250F im looking to trade for a quad if you are interested e mail me at mrcleankd70@yahoo.com

psatv
11-29-2004, 04:36 PM
sent you an email

416exmx
11-29-2004, 05:42 PM
**sniff sniff**

anyone else smell that??

kmmon1
11-29-2004, 06:15 PM
not to imply anything here but overseas transactions are very skeptical. There are alot of bad deals on e-bay, the UK is not covered by any of our laws and once you send money there is no way to get it back. psatv may be legite but look into these deals before sending payment..:devil:

kmmon1
11-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Notice all the parts listed in the ad are not on the quad....
where are the nerfs? a arm guards? racing decals? Tag bars?
I see a discrepency here.....:grr: :grr: :cuss: :cuss:

psatv
11-30-2004, 01:37 AM
That is the picture of it standard, without the add-ons, the reason for this is because my brother has the digital camera and hes in iraq, so dont you be giving me a hard time, so far ive found you US citizens very nice people, but now this well thats slander and thats an arrestable offence!

i dont take nicley to people accusing me and thinking wrong of me, im a hard working person, with a family so BACK OFF! :mad:

cctman
12-22-2004, 01:11 PM
sorry guy from Wales.. no offense meant but don't ever deal with over seas transactions!

Laws are different and you can forget about the feds picking up your case. They have a few more important things to deal with!

Never buy anything of substantial value over seas!

QuadJunkies
12-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by psatv
That is the picture of it standard, without the add-ons, the reason for this is because my brother has the digital camera and hes in iraq, so dont you be giving me a hard time, so far ive found you US citizens very nice people, but now this well thats slander and thats an arrestable offence!

i dont take nicley to people accusing me and thinking wrong of me, im a hard working person, with a family so BACK OFF! :mad: If your going to sell that quad.. you need to show what it comes with NOT whats standard... :rolleyes: we all know what standard are.....How can anyone buy something they cant physically see???
No offence,but two of my VERY best buddied got scammed for over 7,000 in an overseas scam on a dirtbike so sorry if we seem a little leary. And That isnt slander either......

QuadJunkies
12-23-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by kmmon1
not to imply anything here but overseas transactions are very skeptical. There are alot of bad deals on e-bay, the UK is not covered by any of our laws and once you send money there is no way to get it back. psatv may be legite but look into these deals before sending payment..:devil: And that is not slander either... thats educating a possible buyer!! :macho

Ramsus
12-23-2004, 03:38 AM
I wouldn't send him a dime, to put it bluntly.