PDA

View Full Version : My house was broke into and a 03 YZ250 stolen!!

RUNMYTA
11-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Last Week my house was broke into and fully equipt 03 YZ250 with goldtech/Derisi Suspension, Scotts Stablizer, Pro Circuit pipe/silencer and every other XC goody you could imagine was taken out of my garage!! What is really f'd up is that nothing else was taken!! I had my 99 XC banshee, LRD 300R, and a 300EX sitting right beside the bike. The dumbazz only took the bike, nothing from the house!!

Update::

The bike was recovered last night!!! Here is the freeking kicker!! The thief was a young man that works for me in the National Guard!!! I took this POS under my wing and tried to help him get on his feet, loaned him money, fed him about 3 times per week and done anything he asked me to do. I would let him come over to my house and hang out, play video games on my big screen, and take him everywhere I went....kinda like the son I don't have. Then this SOB comes to my house at 10:30am yes AM walks about 5 miles to my house, opens the front door walks into the garage, takes the bike and rides it about 10 miles to his house. I live kinda in the country so there are not that many cops patrolling.

The funny part:) Thieves are so stupid!!
After a day of pondering on how and who would do this, I finally realized that it had to be someone that has been to my house, knew my work schedule, knew that my wife was gone and knew how to get in. Well this puke is the only one been to my house other than family in several months. So I called him up and acted like nothing was wrong and said that my house was broke into and my bike was stolen, well he starts stuttering and says well, well, well, did they get anything else? I said know just the bike. He asks nervously, do you know who done it? I said we have a good Idea and think it is some guy that lives across the river from me. (BS) I then said ride over and we will hang out. Cool I will be right there. So my forensic science skills come into play (watching to much CSI) I go and put small amounts of flour (what you use to make biscuits) around the garage door handle the chair beside the bike, on my grab bar of the 300EX, and sprinkled some on the floor for added effect!! When he got there I said that the detective had just left and they took a statement from my neighbor's wife (she wasn't even home) and she said that she seen him walking down my drive way and go into my house. He denied it. Then I said well have you been in my garage and touched anything, he said no. So I took him into the garage and showed where they have been "finger printing" the evidence. He really starts to get nervous and shaking now. I told him that I would know who got the bike by the end of the week when the prints come back. So we set down in the living room and he is bouncing off the walls, I ask him TJ do you know anything about the bike, He said no, but he was acting very figidity, I then said well they are going to come and arrest you because they have the report from my neighbor's wife seeing you here and seeing you with my garage door open.(More BS :) He denied again that he was not in my house and said that he would give a report to the police, but they didn't have to come arrest him. I said I will give you one chance to tell me where the bike is and I will not call the police!! (which I kept my word, I let my brother call them LOL) He finally admits that it is in the woods by his house. So I make him get in "MY" truck and take me to where the bike was,( that had to be the longest ride of his life to be only 8 miles and having to listen to me slam him and then my brother screaming like a mad man that he was going to kill him on the cell phone!!) it was back in the woods about a mile! I get the bike and ride it to the truck, about the time I finish strapping her down he comes running out of the woods. So I go to get in my truck and he reaches for the passanger door, I look at him and say get your f'ing *** walking before my brother (which is 6'4 and weighs 265) (kid is 6ft weighs 170) comes through here and catches him (bike actually belongs to my brother) Before I pulled off I told him to run to the church and get saved because he would be dead in less than a week. Then I preceded to his parents house (about 3 miles away) and pulled in the driveway, his sister came out and I told her who I was and asked her if she had seen TJ riding this bike? She said yes and stated that she couldn't believe that someone would sell a new bike for $100. I then politely told her that he didn't give $100 for it He came and stole it from my house!! Then the good part... His mother pulls in about the same time he (the thief) his running up the road. I then tell her who I was and she told me that she appreciated everything that I have been doing for her son and getting him headed in the right direction (which made feel like a POS because of what I had to tell her) Then TJ walks up and I looked him dead in the eyes and said now you tell your mother why I am here. He hung his head and said I was stupid and I stole his bike from his house. Then she broke down crying apologizing to me, then his father got there and I made him repeat to him the same thing. Then my brother and the sheriff dept. showed up and took his happy *** to his new home!
THE END.....until court time...:macho

11-24-2004, 09:42 AM
lol. Did i miss how old the boy was???

dunnonuttin
11-24-2004, 09:45 AM
LIGHT YOU TORCHES AND SHARPEN YOUR PITCH FORKS:p :D :blah:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-24-2004, 09:46 AM
:eek2:

Wow, that was interesting, What some people do after you bend over backwards for them :grr:

quadrcr161
11-24-2004, 09:51 AM
cool, be glad, not everyone gets as lucky as you do. congrats on making him talk. im a big fan of CSI also :D

FasstMidnightZ
11-24-2004, 09:57 AM
damn what a back staber

RUNMYTA
11-24-2004, 10:19 AM
Actually it isn't a kid, he is 27!!:eek2:
What is really sad is that he has hard working parents that struggle to make it and they are raising his two children, because he won't!!

FasstMidnightZ
11-24-2004, 10:26 AM
thast one messed up guy now . y would you not raise your own kids:mad:

I-7
11-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Good for you man. I'm glad everything is good with the bike. It's pretty pathetic how some people are these days :ermm:

ny300exrider
11-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Good for you man. I'm glad everything is good with the bike. It's pretty pathetic how some people are these days :ermm:
amen, its getting worse as time goes on. its going to be hard to keep your bike in your garage without someone armed and ready in 10 years

LazeR
11-24-2004, 03:20 PM
That is a great story! Hopefully from what you did, it made him learn something and he wont be making the same mistake again! Glad you got your bike back! Was anything wrong with it ?

BOONE450R
11-24-2004, 03:32 PM
damn dude , way to go!:macho

DEAL
11-24-2004, 03:56 PM
I work with a guy that sounds like that kid ... hes 25 and has the mantality of a 12 year old, always talks about how hes a thug and all this bs .. but for some reason I still have to babysit him.