View Full Version : I Need Help!!!!!!!!!

outacontrol31
11-23-2004, 11:17 PM
aight for x-mas i wanna get a new front end for my bro's 2001 xr 50, i wanna try and get somthin worth while, but i also want to help the back end as well, the suspension sucks both ways, and the forks are bent up front so he needs that anyways, so any pictures, internet sites, or just commen knowledge of what i should do would be greatly appreciated.

o ya and i'm 17 and don't have alot of money, i would like to keep it under 600 dollers cause thats all i have saved so far

Pvt. Maggot
11-23-2004, 11:25 PM
can't you upgrade to xr70 front and rear suspension for a cheap upgrade?..i thought i herd you could..if so look into that...-shrugs- hope i helped a little.

theTman
11-24-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
can't you upgrade to xr70 front and rear suspension for a cheap upgrade?..i thought i herd you could..if so look into that...-shrugs- hope i helped a little.

ive heard this too

sharkinthepool
11-24-2004, 05:37 AM
Dude 50 parts are expensive. My bud purchased the best you could get. It was like 1700 for the front and then, I am thinking 1000 on the back. Plus the motor kit was a 1000. Good luck maybe you could find one used or something. Watch ebay maybe you can get lucky. I know motosport outlet has some. They also have upgrades for shocks.

What did you have in mind? My girlfriend works at a shop here in Ohio. They have some things but not alot. I saw a works dual rate shock for one in there the last time I was there! It was like 250. I could have her check on it for ya. She gets stuff at cost! I am not sure how much it would be with her discount but, I could at least check if you want.

outacontrol31
11-24-2004, 10:43 PM
thanks man, i would appreciate if you would check and see for me, what it takes and all, if it's just the shock and i dont' have to change anything else out, than that would work great

hessianmx111
11-25-2004, 12:12 AM
http://fmtx.shread.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=21 make a post there or do a search they are pretty knowledgable also check out
www.planetminis.com check the forums

devildriver422
11-25-2004, 07:46 AM
www.bbrmotorsports.com
and rocky mountain has some stuff