PDA

View Full Version : hunting season sucks

jvd182
11-23-2004, 10:42 AM
any one else not able to ride anymore because of this? i cant ride any were. my friends pit had some one get shot in it last year. and my 70 acres has hunter that ignore the 45 signs we put up. and there are death hunders back there that weve called the cops on twice now...

muddkitten
11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
that's everywhere.:(

Pvt. Maggot
11-23-2004, 10:45 AM
some people are idoits...but that doesn't mean all hunters are...we all have things we like to do..i ride and hunt..and i respect other hunters when a season is in not to ride...its not a big deal...take a little break...check all the stuff on your quad...hell go get your huntin liscense...:)

muddkitten
11-23-2004, 10:52 AM
i hunt too, we keep that in the huntin clubs. but down here we've got alot of trigger happy rednecks that take over everywhere. last year i had some crazy fool almost run me over on my 4wheeler. AND HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! and he did it on purpose. stuff like that just isn't called for. he's lucky dumb a## season wasn't open or he woulda been in trouble! lol

big_poppa49
11-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Yep, right here. My grandpa owns like 68 acres of land (farm land) and he lives next door and thats where we ride at. See, there's kinda like 2 parts, one side is across the road and the other side of the road. On the side I live on we can ride year round, but the other side we can't during hunting season b/c him and my uncle hunts over there. But at least we get the bigger side to ride on all year, its like about 50 acres or so with creeks, woods, open field etc.

muddkitten
11-23-2004, 11:06 AM
hunters down here don't care who's land they are on. i've seen many arrested just from fire-lighting in the hunting club. some just don't care. i wanted to go huntin this year, but after last year i'm too scared to.

MY450R
11-23-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by jvd182
any one else not able to ride anymore because of this? i cant ride any were. my friends pit had some one get shot in it last year. and my 70 acres has hunter that ignore the 45 signs we put up. and there are death hunders back there that weve called the cops on twice now...
they are deaf not death