PDA

View Full Version : whats this quad industy comming to??

theTman
11-22-2004, 07:57 PM
i was flippin through the new DW ( jan 05) and i see a really nice red YFZ..so i start reading about it...this quad ( yes yes i know) has spinners...i think this is the most retarded thing ive seen since cobra pipes...

what will they think of next?

(page 100 JAN 05 dirtwheels)

Dan_Guetter
11-22-2004, 08:01 PM
i seen the "spinners" about 3 months ago at a ATV Expo

There alright, personally i would have done a different design

Honda4trax250x
11-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by theTman

what will they think of next?

hydros!

theTman
11-22-2004, 08:02 PM
i mean i can understand having them for a show..but for riding...i wouldnt do it

Mxjunkie
11-22-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
hydros!

it was in a atv action or dw awhile ago lol

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:10 PM
this is stupid...why do you care what they sell

Destructo
11-22-2004, 08:11 PM
I bet theres some guys in Cali that run them on asphalt and they never see dirt! :p

400exrules
11-22-2004, 08:12 PM
omfg.....................the ''brotha gangsta pimp daddy's'' are tryin to take over the quad industry

Destructo
11-22-2004, 08:13 PM
They already put 24" spinners on trucks, now they need something to go in the back!

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
omfg.....................the ''brotha gangsta pimp daddy's'' are tryin to take over the quad industry

your only pissed because the quad industry is run by "inbred,shooting toothless hill billys" and that doesnt conform to cup holders and gun racks

and people wonder why the quad industry is so small...its run by rednecks who love nascar...and beer and camo and wont accpet anything else

Destructo
11-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Whats wrong with rednecks? I'm half redneck! :)

400exrules
11-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your only pissed because the quad industry is run by "inbred,shooting toothless hill billys" and that doesnt conform to cup holders and gun racks

and people wonder why the quad industry is so small...its run by rednecks who love nascar...and beer and camo and wont accpet anything else

lmfao wut is your problem....u think everyone who likes or is associated with quads is some kind of hillbilly? well look at yourself...u ride quads.....your on a quad forum....., and im not gonna start arguing with u again but every time someone says something against spinners, and the gangsta wannabe pimp dawgz lifestyle, u get all defensive and try to offend everyone in any way u can.

250EXstud
11-22-2004, 08:26 PM
Don't make fun of them i hear thats the setup that Johnny C is runnin next year.

EXtremeEXer50
11-22-2004, 08:27 PM
i dunno know all about that one^^^...but i would take some spinners so i could go chill my the homies maybe get some hydrolics...haha i think it would be a sweet show quad

400exrules
11-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by 250EXstud
Don't make fun of them i hear thats the setup that Johnny C is runnin next year.

ya all da pro's beez dooin it up dat way maan, das how we do it babie, we beeeees gittins all da hoes with da spinnerz cuz they beez da pimpershizz

you know wut im sayin son....ya ya bro

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH

seems to me with the exception of Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Bombardier, the ATV industry is run by Japanese people.

I hate it when northerners stereotype the south...man that really bugs me...

Why isnt the ATV industry run by city dwelling, latte sipping, starbucks addicted, downtown apartment living metrosexuals? isnt that what all northerners are? its because those people dont buy them! the "inbred,shooting toothless hill billys" probably account for half of the ATV industry's sales.

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:34 PM
lmfao wut is your problem....u think everyone who likes or is associated with quads is some kind of hillbilly? well look at yourself...u ride quads.....your on a quad forum....., and im not gonna start arguing with u again but every time someone says something against spinners, and the gangsta wannabe pimp dawgz lifestyle, u get all defensive and try to offend everyone in any way u can.

yes 95% of the quad industry is hillbillys, it pisses me off becuase you some 15 year old kid sitting back on the internet saying..."this is stupid there gay dudhduhruhu" your just ignorant and i cant stand to read your posts you.......WIGGER

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 08:36 PM
why the hell are you so angry? just put him on your ignore list. read rule #1

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
seems to me with the exception of Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Bombardier, the ATV industry is run by Japanese people.

I hate it when northerners stereotype the south...man that really bugs me...

Why isnt the ATV industry run by city dwelling, latte sipping, starbucks addicted, downtown apartment living metrosexuals? isnt that what all northerners are? its because those people dont buy them! the "inbred,shooting toothless hill billys" probably account for half of the ATV industry's sales.

why is the bike industry so succesful, i go to alot of bike boards you never read the kind of garbage some of these kids from the midwest and southern states post on here, and they all happen to ride quads or do they, they seem to spend more time on the net complaining and asking what cross bar pad to buy

JR3
11-22-2004, 08:38 PM
i agree with srh :o and with the spinners hey wutever makes u happy

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 08:39 PM
then go to your bike boards and quit flaming on here. And just because the kids are from the south or midwest doesnt make them hillbillies. If you ever saw a real hillbilly you honestly would piss your pants.

400exrules
11-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yes 95% of the quad industry is hillbillys, it pisses me off becuase you some 15 year old kid sitting back on the internet saying..."this is stupid there gay dudhduhruhu" your just ignorant and i cant stand to read your posts you.......WIGGER

im sorry but im far from a wigger....ive lived in the south all my life and i resent wiggers. And Bush0102 is makin good points, most of these companies are run by the Japanese people or some foreign country, not "toothless hillbillies", and just because were southern and hate yankies doesnt make us toothless....

and bush is right, if u ever saw a REAL hillbilly, i gurantee u would grab your man purse and jump in your energy efficient 50 mpg car and run away

oh and im 16, and your 19, your still a teenager, who made u the adult around here?

JR3
11-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Did I flame? I just said i agree with him on this subject.

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:45 PM
then go to your bike boards and quit flaming on here. And just because the kids are from the south or midwest doesnt make them hillbillies. If you ever saw a real hillbilly you honestly would piss your pants.

im not flaming, im making a point, i dont enven know where there from i can tell by a post what kinda of person they are, it just aggitates me people like this exist, if someone likes something and you dont dont comment on it or dont buy it you dont even have to look at it, , and stop stereotyping the north there are plenty of hillbillys around here:blah:

400exrules
11-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by SRH
im not flaming, im making a point, i dont enven know where there from i can tell by a post what kinda of person they are, it just aggitates me people like this exist, if someone likes something and you dont dont comment on it or dont buy it you dont even have to look at it, , and stop stereotyping the north there are plenty of hillbillys around here:blah:

dont stereotype the south for bein toothless hillbillies....95% of us are rednecks who of course like to hunt, fish, ride fourwheelers, and we like our big trucks....but were not unintelligient inbreeding toothless morons. Like the Hatfields in McCoys or whoever they were up in the Appa. mounts

and bush i looked in your profile, and is your dads name really Kerry Bush.............:huh :huh

:eek2:

SRH
11-22-2004, 08:51 PM
im sorry but im far from a wigger....ive lived in the south all my life and i resent wiggers. And Bush0102 is makin good points, most of these companies are run by the Japanese people or some foreign country, not "toothless hillbillies", and just because were southern and hate yankies doesnt make us toothless....

and bush is right, if u ever saw a REAL hillbilly, i gurantee u would grab your man purse and jump in your energy efficient 50 mpg car and run away

oh and im 16, and your 19, your still a teenager, who made u the adult around here?

the united states did when i turned 18:huh im talking abotu the quad industry not the manufactuers:huh :huh what is a wigger? y ou guys made it up, if you ever saw a real gang banger i gurantee you grab your man purse and jump in your beat down 1979 chevy and try to start it...then get out and run away

see it works both ways, why do you bother to argue you with me...its pointless, i wouldnt even have said anything its just the fact that whenever anything is brought up you just jump in and start making fun of it, instead of saying no i dont like that you say yyyyyyyyyeeeeeea boyyz westside pimpin so i poke right back

oh by the way i think putting spinners on a quad is stupid

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 08:55 PM
i said i wasnt joking, didnt I?:cool:

and SRH- i wanst stereotyping the north. I was responding to your comments about the south. and you're right, there are hillbillies everywhere.

and exrider, 95% of the south are not rednecks. I resent the term "redneck." I live on a farm, hunt, fish, drive a truck, fly the confederate flag, listen to country music, go to every lynyrd skynyrd concert within 300 miles of home, and say yall.... but I am far from a redneck. I consider myself southern. I think being called a redneck is a negative thing, kinda like calling a black guy...well, you know. Some of the northerners might get offended by that word...jk

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what is a wigger? y ou guys made it up, if you ever saw a real gang banger i gurantee you grab your man purse and jump in your beat down 1979 chevy and try to start it...then get out and run away

a wigger is a white guy who follows the black urban culture. They listen to rap, where all white shoes (haha), and speak in ebonics. And trust me, the south is full of them. Exrules should be able to testify to that- he lives near memphis, or to everyone in TN, Memphrica.

And once we got in the '79 chevy we'd pull the 12 guage down off the gun rack and blow those side-shooting homies back to harlem

400exrules
11-22-2004, 09:05 PM
a wigger is a white guy who follows the black urban culture. They listen to rap, where all white shoes (haha), and speak in ebonics. And trust me, the south is full of them. Exrider should be able to testify to that- he lives near memphis, or to everyone in TN, Memphrica.

And once we got in the '79 chevy we'd pull the 12 guage down off the gun rack and blow those side-shooting homies back to harlem

lmfao yah i cant stand it, i live in what used to be a small country town but now its growing, and all the wiggers from memphis are comin over here, and the only reason me and my family are still here is because of education, we have really good schools here and when i graduate my mom and dad are movin down into mississippi cuz thats where their family all live, and thats where their from.

and SRH, when i say west side big dawg pimpin and all that sh*t, cant u realize that i obviously dont agree with that stuff...im just bringin out how stupid those wiggers at my school sound.

and why did u call me a Wigger if u say u dont know wut it is.

and the term redneck doesnt offend me. the term comes from southern people who have usually spent lots of time outside workin on farms and such and get real dark, kinda red, on there neck from bein in the sun so long. but hillbilly does offend me, but that offends everyone.......cuz those are some messed up people and im glad im not in the mountains

Ralph
11-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by SRH

nascar is the biggest sport in america...

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:08 PM
If you dont get it...

White + Ni**er = Wigger

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
nascar is the biggest sport in america...

it sure is...i think the average attendance at a nascar race is like 80,000+

400exrules
11-22-2004, 09:11 PM
it sure is...i think the average attendance at a nascar race is like 80,000+

yah i think its even more then that now :eek2:

400exrules
11-22-2004, 09:12 PM
If you dont get it...

White + Ni**er = Wigger

their, i didnt want to say it cuz some of u would get offended.....but there it is, plain english, now plz explain why u called me that

quadrcr161
11-22-2004, 09:25 PM
IMO, dirt wheels is like the MTV of riding, they tell people what they think is cool. i havent picked up a DW in years and i dont plan on it. the more popular atving gets the more posers/people who are too stupid to be on one gets into it. and you think the bike world is better? have you seen the type of smart asses the bike people are? look at their examle, Deegan, Metz, they are spoiled little brats that live off an image.
almost all of the GNC/GNCC pro riders have more class, and show more respect to the sport then the new style bike riders . there isnt many bike riders that hold themselves up to the level our pro riders do.

BTW you are 19, you are still a teenager

400exrules
11-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
IMO, dirt wheels is like the MTV of riding, they tell people what they think is cool. i havent picked up a DW in years and i dont plan on it. the more popular atving gets the more posers/people who are too stupid to be on one gets into it. and you think the bike world is better? have you seen the type of smart asses the bike people are? look at their examle, Deegan, Metz, they are spoiled little brats that live off an image.
almost all of the GNC/GNCC pro riders have more class, and show more respect to the sport then the new style bike riders . there isnt many bike riders that hold themselves up to the level our pro riders do.

ya i think its pretty cool how the GNCC/GNC guys do it cuz they love to do it, and they're just everyday people and they like to talk to fans and stuff all the time, but if it ever gets as big as bikes, things might change :(

SRH
11-22-2004, 09:30 PM

hmm ricky carmicheal ...tim farr.... bombsquad...metal mulisha..... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bikes are so much more competitive than quads

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:31 PM
judging by SRH's comments and qualifications, most of the GNCC racers are "toothless hillbillies"

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hmm ricky carmicheal ...tim farr.... bombsquad...metal mulisha..... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

then go flame on a bike site

400exrules
11-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by SRH

i dont wanna get into another war but you have been saying how i go and bash everything, and look at you, he said somethin he disliked about bikes and here u go bashin quads (on a quad forum, and u are a quad owner) and defending bikes............u dont make since........it looks like u thrive to argue with people and make everyone change their mind to fit yours

400exrules
then go flame on a bike site

dude for real, he has a quad, rides quads, is on a quad forum.....but makes fun of quads...

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!!!!

SRH
for the last time im not flaming, just because it upsets you and you dont agree im not flaming, just stating the facts

i think that quads are cool and all but i dont look up to any of pros or anything non of them have any style ...things need to change if the sport is going to last, if the quad industry was guetters and creechs the sport would be huge...

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by SRH
just stating the facts

like how midwesterners and southerners are toothless hillbillies

like how bikes are more competitive than quads.

i'd say a lack of corporate sponsorships makes things more competitive...other than nascar i think bikes are probably the most individually sponsored sport!

SRH
11-22-2004, 09:40 PM

IT MAKES SO MUCH SINCE!!!!!!!

that makes no sense.......

quadrcr161
11-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SRH
for the last time im not flaming, just because it upsets you and you dont agree im not flaming, just stating the facts

i think that quads are cool and all but i dont look up to any of pros or anything non of them have any style ...things need to change if the sport is going to last, if the quad industry was guetters and creechs the sport would be huge...

how would the sport be different? from what ive seen creech and guetter still show more respect then the MeTaL mUlItIa BoYz. how can you not look up to any pro's? they have been doing this when noone would back the sport. should every one be running around being smart *** punks being trendy in their trucker hats? Look at John Nat, he is a pro that takes time to even post here and is a very nice guy. he invites you to come up and chat with him. bike riders wont give anyone the time of day. go to any atv race , you will have more friends and get help if you need it. bike people rather knock you off the track.

at lorettas, the event staff are so pissed by the time the biked leave beacause everyone is cauing trouble, they are thankfull to see the quads. if you or anyone else want to be the littl smart *** trendy punk, the we had several more forums for you to visit.

SRH
11-22-2004, 09:58 PM
how would the sport be different? from what ive seen creech and guetter still show more respect then the MeTaL mUlItIa BoYz. how can you not look up to any pro's? they have been doing this when noone would back the sport. should every one be running around being smart *** punks being trendy in their trucker hats? Look at John Nat, he is a pro that takes time to even post here and is a very nice guy. he invites you to come up and chat with him. bike riders wont give anyone the time of day. go to any atv race , you will have more friends and get help if you need it. bike people rather knock you off the track.

at lorettas, the event staff are so pissed by the time the biked leave beacause everyone is cauing trouble, they are thankfull to see the quads. if you or anyone else want to be the littl smart *** trendy punk, the we had several more forums for you to visit.

could i have the links

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 09:59 PM
the links to what???? your talkin a lot of crap about quads...what if you're a biker spy? do you have a pic of the quad in your sig?

theTman
11-23-2004, 12:45 PM
how bout u all just STFU...i didnt make this te be a flame war

:rolleyes:

Narly R
11-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Its not the pros fault that the sport is the way it is. I mean for every quad rider there are 5-10 dirtbike guys. So with an percentage like that they will have more "cool" people, but more that people dont like as well. But being so much more popular helps the sport grow that much more.

Nobody has really stepped up and set ne wlimits in ATV racing or anything. The Guetters were, but nobody was really there to back them. I think is what we need to do is be the next "generation" of quad riders. Thats my plan. If you dont like it, step it up, and change it. Be 16, and be able to beat Gust.... or whatever.

There is just more bikes then quads, and it will always be bigger, but latley the quad side has been growing a lot as well. With factory sponserships, and more help from company's has helped a lot. Sure maybe more quad riders are hicks, but that because they are so versital. Like you have your 4x4's and such, so more differnt types of people will be using them. But there are a lot riders that are not.

ZQ8Dude
11-23-2004, 11:33 PM
wow thats sad. ive never like 20s spinners or any of that bling bling crap...to see it on a quad is just painful....especiall to think that people are that dumb

and before i get flamed...im not a redneck...infact i hate nascar. its impossible to be a redneck and not love cars running in a circle for 4 hours :blah:

angieyes
11-24-2004, 01:14 AM
ya all da pro's beez dooin it up dat way maan, das how we do it babie, we beeeees gittins all da hoes with da spinnerz cuz they beez da pimpershizz

you know wut im sayin son....ya ya bro
so how close is the kkk from u
just joking
this is nuts why does every ge so excited
lol
lmfao

toby400ex
11-24-2004, 01:43 AM
I b gettin some spinning shoes on my whip, u can baleee dat nyoka!!!!!!

Mxjunkie
11-24-2004, 10:02 AM
does srh never not bash or talk crap on something? :rolleyes: starting to sound like another jumbo

at this time we should be happy the atv scence is blooming, then, more people will get involved making it more like baseball or what ever and then we wont have to worry as much about them taking the lands away cause there will be so many of us out there then, who cares if you dont like the spinners, just stfu about them :macho others may like them personaly if they were a differnt design id like them, as far as the dirtbikes being more popular, time will tell, at the local track theres allways more quads then bikes, i wish i could go back to quads, but moneys tight

they are pretty cool if you ask me, just get a standard beedlock i think it is and the insert, they would be pretty bad *** at the dunes, i doubt good for gncc lol unless u had some sort of clear cover to protect them

JR3
11-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
YOUR ***ING STUPID..YOU DUMB *****..SHUT DA FCK UP..EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STYLE..SOME PEOPLE LIKE SPINNERS FOR SHOWS AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIFT KITS FOR THEIR 4X4..

wow chill bro

BlueZ440
11-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by JR3
wow chill bro

I'm ok..I just hate people like him and any other person that says sh*t about.. oh spinners,language,etc...You know respect everyone for who they are and what they do..

You know I'm from puerto Rico and I respect everyone..I don't care if they put lift on their truck or put spinners on their quad. It's all good with me..I also don't make fun of the way people talk.
Everyone has their own way..

If it takes for me to put spinners on my quad to make me feel cool or stupid then I will do it as long as I'm having FUN..

quadrcr161
11-24-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm ok..I just hate people like him and any other person that says sh*t about.. oh spinners,language,etc...You know respect everyone for who they are and what they do..

respect should be earned, not just given. also the 1st impression someone gets when meeting you helps with the amount of respect that you start off with.

QuadJunkies
11-24-2004, 11:36 AM

You know I'm from puerto Rico and I respect everyone..I don't care if they put lift on their truck or put spinners on their quad. It's all good with me..I also don't make fun of the way people talk.
Everyone has their own way..

If it takes for me to put spinners on my quad to make me feel cool or stupid then I will do it as long as I'm having FUN..

Im going to have to agree with Blue on this one....

Else you all chill on this topic or Im shuttin it down.....

MY450R
11-24-2004, 12:10 PM
funny chit right there ppl
im just glad i wasnt involved and im sure you all do to

250xridamatt
11-24-2004, 01:37 PM
First of all. He didn't explain what the spinners were like. They are mounted in red hipers, with little black spinners. They don't even look like spinners to me. They are not the big ol' chrome things shaq has on all his cars.

Second of all. The south and the west seem like the places where atvs, and dirtbikes rule. You know why? Because most people down there have a lot more land to ride than people up north near cities with nowhere to ride. Of course there are gonna be more things like that where there is room.

You are not gonna take your pimped out el camino and take it though the mud down south. You are not gonna be driving ur lifted truck through downtown chicago. Thats just how everything is. Things we do are based on the resources we have and what we are used to.

Thats just my .02 on all this arguing

zephead400ex
11-24-2004, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, hurry, Bluetraxx is looking for their lost members! Hurry, go back, now!

I really hope that the few of you who are ignornant enough to sterotype and judge others, really come to reality before it's too late! Didn't your parents teach you the difference between having an opinion an being an ignorant dumb*****?http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/shootme.gif