PDA

View Full Version : LathersR AKA Daylen

TampaBoy813
11-22-2004, 05:18 PM
LathersR
Rear 10" Hipers W/ TT Tires,

So I sent the Money $300.00 the night we talked saturday..was told the wheels would be sent out Monday Morning VIA UPS.

Sunday I get an Email asking for PayPal Fee's and Help with Shipping...So I said no biggie I under stand 100%...How Much?
I was told to send $10.00 More for this....OK Done as of Sunday night....

Monday I start calling after work to get a tracking # on the wheels and tires..Had a real hard time getting a hold of LathersR on the Phone...Home and Cell.

Talked on tuesday night @ 10pm and was told they did not leave because UPS only picks up oneday a week @ there place in BFE.

Talked again on Thursday was told they went out wednsday and they were not able to give me the tracking #

The wheels showed up on friday...which was good...only one thing...one of the rings were Missing...and no tires and only bolts for one wheel.

So I called and was told they must have lost the Ring...I never said any thing about the bolts...not a big deal I can get them from work....but then I was told order the ring and they will send the Money VIA PayPal and send the Tires ASAP....Cool!

Every thing Fixed....

SO I ordered the ring and had to shipped to my place $35.00 for this...So I talked to LathersR on the Phone looking for the tracking # on the tires...was not able to give me @ this time...but then still no Money VIA PayPal and So I requested the Money on PayPal...got denied from LathersR was told that they were not sending me money because shipping on the tires and rims were more then what they thought......

well we had a deal..if you wanted more money for shipping and paypal...then you should have asked for it in the deal when we 1st started talking.....

So all and all I dont think I would do Buisness with LathersR ever again..only because it was really hard to get a hold of him after Money was sent...they are not sticking to the deal we made...I sent money ASAP when I was asked to secure the deal....and then got stiffed the money for the ring, had to wait for the tires and still has poor cominucation with them......

-Paul

PS: all i want from you is my MONEY for the RING you stiffed me for....

this Post was made on 10/9/04...I still do not have tires here...
this deal started on 09/24/04

Paul
__________________________________________________ _________

Updated Post....10/11/04

Up Date 10/11/04
Ok So I get the new ring in the Mail which I payed for.....

I put the new tires on today fronts and rear's....I go to air the rear wheels and quess what.....LathersR has taken the wheels apart and never put them back together right...I quess theres a O Ring in the middle of the wheel....he never put them back in...much less put the Hub Plate back up side down?!?! WTF?

So I quess now I will have to buy new O Rings for the wheels!

I'm So Pissed!!!...

I just want to let every one know this guy is a real POS and I would never buy any thing from him again!!!!!!!

-PAUL!