PDA

View Full Version : Who's fired up about IATVHSS

UbeenSmoked
11-22-2004, 04:18 PM
yep its been pretty dead on here since racing season is over. just trying to get some chatter going about next years series. wut do u guys think about the schedule for next year. also just curious i know it dont mean anything but wut is everyone's perdiction about the weather for next year season. wut races would u rather ride in the mud :D or dust :cool:

hey just post wut u want, like i said just trying to get some chatter.

Matt

balls2da-wall
11-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Well I am going through withdrawl from not racing!!!:D Next years season looks to be a good one...just wish there were more races in the series:( . As for weather...I just don't want another Leon!!!:p

see you all next year...

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Well it looks like you can race Iowa and come do the Missouri races as well. I think only two of the races dates over lap.
So it could be lots of racing. this year.

jgfarmsracer
11-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Alright BOB Z we have a fight to finish about this numer stuff

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THAT BIG NUMBER 5 Ol' Buddy

may cost ya some bucks or how bout a gag (like you holding a sign that say's Gudde is my hero) all day or on your quad for the year

QUADROOKIE
11-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Well, I am fired up, and I am not even sure how much racing I will be doing. But it is almost as good just surfin the forums and listenin to all the smack talkin! I am definately gonna race at least a few of the races, kinda depends on how the first race goes whether or not I will do much more. The wife isnt real excited about it like I am.:blah:

UbeenSmoked
11-22-2004, 06:16 PM
hey quad i hope to see u out there racing, u love it after the first race and never want to quite

Matt

QUADROOKIE
11-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Yeah, my main thing is I just have to focus on not breaking anything first of all, cause she says if I break sompin, there is absolutely no money to fix it! So I have to try to hold back a little so I dont break anything. But I am hoping that I can make a good showing at the Farm, and her and the kids will see how much fun it is and maybe become more excited about the whole idea. I want to get my daughter into it in 06 too. She will not be 8 til next Nov. and she rides an LT80. She is pretty good on it for no more than she rides it. I need to get her down to Bussey a few times next summer so she can get some more confidence.

rpmquad
11-22-2004, 08:53 PM
i am looking forward to next season...doing a few changes to the r and hopefully will have a better season...going to the gncc opener in texsas in feb. to try to get some seat time in before the ia series starts...really looking forward to bussey race..i had the flu and missed it this year :( .....quad rookie...racing is a sickness so be prepared lol and after racing with the ia/mo guys there is no way you wont have fun...great group of racers

the Z Man
11-22-2004, 09:30 PM
OK, Jfarmer, how about I give you a ride along down in Kansas

Johnny & Monica
11-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey z-man how about putting I`m Guddes girl on that thong He may take ya to the bean line next year:devil:

jgfarmsracer
11-23-2004, 12:14 PM
so you will pay for me to have a ride along to get the #5

the Z Man
11-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Naw, but I will give you the ride of your life,,,, :cool:

Johnny & Monica
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Naw, but I will give you the ride of your life,,,, :cool:

Are you from ark. or Ia. , you sure got a pretty mouth.:D

jgfarmsracer
11-23-2004, 05:34 PM
sorry bob the 6 has been taken so your out of luck on the 5 i'm keeping it

hope it's a good luck number

wolvee
11-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Sorry, Bob it was first come first serve for the numbers. It was announced at the banquet. You can always add a 3 and be 35. : )

the Z Man
11-23-2004, 06:18 PM
Who do I have to KILL to get my number,,,
Andy, you said top 10 were going to the A riders,,,

wolvee
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Number 6 is taken that is all I will say.

Never said top 10 to A. It has always been top 5!

the Z Man
11-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Looks like Z Man gets a big 0 for a number, can I run that????

UbeenSmoked
11-23-2004, 10:21 PM
hey bob, i have ur number

how about 5z lol prob wont work :huh

the Z Man
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Matt,, did you take my number???? I would much rather fun #6, #5 just doesnt have that ,, kick any more

Johnny & Monica
11-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Some pro rider took the number 6 !!!!!!!! I bet if you beg he would give it to you.:D

the Z Man
11-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Why would they do that?:confused:
Hows the frame?? I got my shocks back today, motor is back together, got my Trail Tech X Bars,, I am ready!!!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Why would they do that?:confused:
Hows the frame?? I got my shocks back today, motor is back together, got my Trail Tech X Bars,, I am ready!!!!

BTW that was a pain to package I think I took the stuff out of the box 5 times was going to put it in another but I knew it would cost more so I stuffed them in the box you got, did it show up ok not damaged?

the Z Man
11-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Everything was great!!! Thanks so much, its a good thing the Wife didn't see the packing slip,, she is still pissed about the frame and exhaust. I am going to send you a money order so I don't leave a trail...... Z

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-24-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL your too funny, they way you fix that is you go buy her something nice ;)

Johnny & Monica
11-24-2004, 04:34 PM
What do I get to keep my mouth shut???:D :devil:

the Z Man
11-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Johnny,, check your pm's

wolvee
11-24-2004, 05:16 PM
A PRO did not get #6. It was not Matt. No 0's before numbers and no letters this year. Only 1-999 is acceptable.

jgfarmsracer
11-24-2004, 05:27 PM
poor BOB!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

What color is the frame

Johnny & Monica
11-24-2004, 06:31 PM
Z-man Bob I know who got`s your number 6 there only 13 years old.A couple girly mags an a 6 pack he may give it to ya:blah:

UbeenSmoked
11-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by wolvee
A PRO did not get #6. It was not Matt. No 0's before numbers and no letters this year. Only 1-999 is acceptable.

Well bob if i new u wanted 6 i would have took it so i could get the girly mags and a 6 pak :D but, im sticking with my # 30 that ive always had

Matt

burrows
11-24-2004, 09:16 PM

Did you get my pm about the numbers??? lol
momma b

geogeorge
11-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Matt,, did you take my number???? I would much rather fun #6, #5 just doesnt have that ,, kick any more

You could go withthe number 9. That way if you crash and are upside down it will look like the number 6.

Just messing with you. Johnny maid me do it.

Shawn H
11-25-2004, 08:32 AM
I cant wait for the season to start and run in the A-class.:) I hope the farm is dry so I can actually hit the jumps good :ermm: I like the Motocross portions.

I also hope there is a few Muddy races too racing in the mud brings out experience and not just a fast guy.

To me Bussey was a race where anyone could go fast if they had some stamina.

Im going with #77 next year. So I dont have the #6 Bob?:blah:

What colors the frame?

the Z Man
11-25-2004, 10:07 AM
I just might have to run the Missouri series next year, they have alot more races, they are all nice, and they don't care what number you run.

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 10:29 AM
I just might have to run the Missouri series next year, they have alot more races, they are all nice, and they don't care what number you run.

Mo. you gotta earn your number an the top 20 every race gets points an are add for your overall number for the year,Maybe Gudde can explain it better But we know you ain`t going to let a number thing detour you from iowa series it is one of the best. You just got a bad hang over! An besides your wife Kathy won`t let you that far from home :D But still you otta try to hit a few mo. races pay-out sucks but it`s fun an they are some nice people who race them it`s all for fun anyway:blah: I heard a rumor you may get number 6 just a rumor :huh

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Oh Shawn an Jason we`re taking a poll on z-mans frame Smoked Chrome or translucent red or titty pink with sparkles Cast your votes gotta take it to him tommorow:devil:

Shawn where you been hiding?Top B rider ain`t got time to hang out an talk smack,Just a rumor but heard micheal an Duene are kicking your butt next year:devil: Just kidding around you`ll all kick my butt rxcept Bob the Z-man:blah:

Shawn H
11-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Oh Shawn an Jason we`re taking a poll on z-mans frame Smoked Chrome or translucent red or titty pink with sparkles Cast your votes gotta take it to him tommorow:devil:

Shawn where you been hiding?Top B rider ain`t got time to hang out an talk smack,Just a rumor but heard micheal an Duene are kicking your butt next year:devil: Just kidding around you`ll all kick my butt rxcept Bob the Z-man:blah:

Ya know my vote will be pink so Bobs frame will lool like this>

I have been deer hunting and working more than normal> Im still here and will be.

Funny Mike and Duane will probalby beat me but I got a few suprises so dont count me out yet. I'm shooting for a top 5 I think thats realistic. Must remember this was my 1st year of racing and I can only get better riding with faster guys:macho

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeap,You had a killer year I would give you a big pat on the back if you was here good job an yes you`ll be in the top 5 I`m sure . I seen the big deer hunting shoot out up there an thougth about you an aint seen you on here . Didnt know where to send flowers Glad your not sitting around with a bullet in the azzzz:devil:

Did you photo shop that pink 450r ? I think I can shoot your like that an you`ll finish number 1 You would have to be fast or gay huh?

geogeorge
11-25-2004, 11:16 AM
hay Johnny do you think Iowa would add a stock class?
If they don't I will have to race with you.:blah:

Shawn H
11-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Yea I used to live where that happened awhile back, my moms side of the family still lives there and they new 3 of the 6 dead very sad indeed.:(

My wife was goofing around 1 day Photoshopping since she just got the program and was learning how to do it she thought she was being funny,but pissed me off:p That was at the farm my R was almost stock:ermm:

Have a good Turkey day Im out and going deer hunting until Sunday :D

Shawn

jgfarmsracer
11-25-2004, 09:09 PM
the stock class is a VERY good possiblity so i hear!

pro class will be very interesting!

at least three hondas to diss crown them dang yama junks

burrows
11-25-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
the stock class is a VERY good possiblity so i hear!

pro class will be very interesting!

at least three hondas to diss crown them dang yama junks
Now now now Jason, we have all winter to upgrade those dang yamaha beauties. Never know what may happen in the mean time. lol. Good luck in 2005 in both series. Momma B

jgfarmsracer
11-25-2004, 09:54 PM
gncc's and iowa only for me!!!!!!!!

well then we have the 6 hour and 12 hour races

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Jason are you doing all 5 of 6 hour races Me an Mark been talk about doing them all.

jgfarmsracer
11-25-2004, 10:00 PM
at least 3

jgfarmsracer
11-25-2004, 10:01 PM
you about ready for another frame

Johnny & Monica
11-25-2004, 10:17 PM
Frame let me know when your ready.

What 3 6 hours you thinking texas iowa wis. ? If you do 3 you may as well do the other 2 or atleast a 4th one

UbeenSmoked
11-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Just curious if anything has been found out about the TBA track may 1.

Matt

wolvee
11-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Haven't you heard of that town before? TBA, Iowa???? : )

We are working on it as I type. We want to make sure it is official and the ink has dried. We will post as soon as we know. Also, working on finalizing the Sept race. It is a good chance the Heartland Amateur Nationals will be pushed back to 9/16,17,18 due to GNCC changing their date. We wanted to give everyone the opportunity to represent themselves in this race.

"Hands on Helmets".......

we can't wait for the season to start either.....

UbeenSmoked
11-26-2004, 10:28 PM

We are working on it as I type. We want to make sure it is official and the ink has dried. We will post as soon as we know. Also, working on finalizing the Sept race. It is a good chance the Heartland Amateur Nationals will be pushed back to 9/16,17,18 due to GNCC changing their date. We wanted to give everyone the opportunity to represent themselves in this race.

o ya that town :D , sweet sounds great Andy

Matt

Johnny & Monica
11-26-2004, 10:38 PM

Hey Harlen theres your invite moved off the sparta ky. date . See ya there.I can get you on a z400 if you fly in

Shawn H
11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Is there a specific background color we must have for our number plates?

Johnny & Monica
11-27-2004, 09:11 PM
A class is running pink this year!! Like your quad!!!

burrows
11-27-2004, 09:14 PM
A class is running pink this year!! Like your quad!!!

You really like stirring the pot up don't you? lol Paybacks are always heck with me. lol momma b

Johnny & Monica
11-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Gotta keep stirring or things just stick.:D Anyway I think by now everyone knows I'm just joking around.

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 08:08 AM
Pink huh?

well at least I still have a full head of hair to go along with my pink backgrounds:chinese:

You ever been passed by a #AG?:eek2:

jgfarmsracer
11-28-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by burrows
You really like stirring the pot up don't you? lol Paybacks are always heck with me. lol momma b

unless they come up with rules for colors
he was just wanting us to run our numbers

Plate/ number - class

Red/White - A
Yellow/Black - B
Green/White - All vet
Blue/White - women
Black/White - C
White/Black - Utility
Yellow/Black - jr.

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Thats what I thought same as GNCC but I dont want to run red/white because I dont want to run Pro -am in(they use red/white) GNCC

I was going to race 4st-A for GNCC:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
11-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Pink huh?

well at least I still have a full head of hair to go along with my pink backgrounds:chinese:

You ever been passed by a #AG?:eek2:

Oh man here goes the bald jokes:grr: 7 kids it rubbed off on the hed board:devil: I knew I souldnt have lrt you see me without a hat.

Hope we dont got run colored number plates green on my yellow would look gay no offence you northen Honkey:huh Hopefully just number plates for the hole shots an chance cheaters..

Cant wait till next season,miss everyone hope we can get together for a riding trip in Jan. or Feb with everyone.

jgfarmsracer
11-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Thats what I thought same as GNCC but I dont want to run red/white because I dont want to run Pro -am in(they use red/white) GNCC

I was going to race 4st-A for GNCC:ermm:

you don't have to run pro-am

just put white ones on and go with it

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Yea well that sucks because I'm going to have pre-numbered plates made :( Im not about to switch them all the time>

jgfarmsracer
11-28-2004, 06:57 PM
dude there is no plate color rule

Andy just wants us to run our number

What GNCC's you runnin?

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Dude OK>
IDK yet Texas for sure, probably skip the next 2 and then hit some after that? Dont really know yet. Have to see who's all going>

the Z Man
11-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey Shawn, I still haven't recieved the air filter from your 450r yet, just wondering if you sent it out yet, Bob Z.

Shawn H
11-29-2004, 07:59 AM
I have not seen the $10 bucks for shipping it yet its ready to go check your paypal and see if you sent it to the right address?

copy and paste the address I gave you for paypal

Johnson
11-29-2004, 08:04 AM
All you have to do is put duct tape over your Iowa numbers you don't have to have number plates to run some gncc's.

Shawn H
11-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Duane you and Mike going to run any GNCC'S?

If so what class Pro?

Shawn H
11-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Damn anyone notice that there are 2- 6hr races the same weekend of Iowa races:( Also there is a 6hr the same weekend as the Texas GNCC:huh

Sun. Feb 13 6 Hours of TX
Sat. March 19 6 Hours of GA
Sat. May 21 6 Hours of MO
Sat. June 11 6 Hours of WI
Sat. July 16 6 Hours of PA
Sat. Aug 5 6 Hours of OH

I so hope the 6hr of Wi is at the Arkansaw track near our houses 1.5 miles of MX track and 6 or more miles of trails. if so I'll be hitting both if the quad is ok

jgfarmsracer
11-29-2004, 05:33 PM
well if we(lol) have a second machine you don't have to run your good woods bike

jgfarmsracer
11-29-2004, 05:36 PM
june 11 is a GNCC also

can't believe they did that

geogeorge
11-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Damn anyone notice that there are 2- 6hr races the same weekend of Iowa races:( Also there is a 6hr the same weekend as the Texas GNCC:huh

Sun. Feb 13 6 Hours of TX
Sat. March 19 6 Hours of GA
Sat. May 21 6 Hours of MO
Sat. June 11 6 Hours of WI
Sat. July 16 6 Hours of PA
Sat. Aug 5 6 Hours of OH

I so hope the 6hr of Wi is at the Arkansaw track near our houses 1.5 miles of MX track and 6 or more miles of trails. if so I'll be hitting both if the quad is ok

were did you find this info at?

Johnson
11-30-2004, 06:45 AM
We was wanting to go to the first three plus tenn. and Ind. for sure and race in the Pro or Pro AM just have to wait and see how things go from there. I went to the first seven last year but not planning on doing that many again unless Micheal gets off work to go with me.

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Dueane check your pm box.

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
were did you find this info at?

********.COM
under the Fast trak schedules

Johnson
11-30-2004, 11:23 AM
I don't know how to check it johnny.

Johnson
11-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Snowgasm is that a six hour race in Missouri?

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Yep I heard there was going to be a 6hr in Iowa too but Its not on the schedule yet?

jgfarmsracer
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Johnson
I don't know how to check it johnny.

after you get into forums go to the bottom of the page all the way down

in smaller print there will be a inbox word and then a number click on it it will take you to your pm's

Johnson
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Think you Jason yes Johnny I would sell it would you want it with or without the quick fill cap?

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 08:21 PM
duane get my number from Pam or Micheal I want it Dont sell to anyone esle I got dibs if you do sell it I`m blocking for Micheal next year when your lapping me:devil: lol just kidding pm me a price by hitting pm at the bottom of this on my post.Or call me sometime tommorow. Thanks

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Block either one of them I dont care which

hehe :p

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 09:28 PM
heck who ever pays the best gets threw:devil: :devil:

burrows
11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
They are going to be moving like bulldozers to anyone that gets in their way. Especially for Michael for what happened to him at the last race. Momma B

jgfarmsracer
11-30-2004, 10:01 PM
can't wait no more lets go to IOWA in the snow

should be a fun and interesting year!!!!

Rdogg450
12-01-2004, 04:26 PM
I can't wait either! Awesome series.:p

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey Jason, Blanton`s running one number behind you #6 He said he`s chasing you down from the 30+ class. He was high bidder on #6 for 3 playboys an 1 box of bubble gum since Andy don`t drink :D Bob Z-man you sould got your bid in:( you snooze you lose.:ermm: I guess you can run 555

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey Jason, Blanton`s running one number behind you #6 He said he`s chasing you down from the 30+ class. He was high bidder on #6 for 3 playboys an 1 box of bubble gum since Andy don`t drink :D Bob Z-man you sould got your bid in:( you snooze you lose.:ermm: I guess you can run 55 since your quad don`t run 55 :D :D A little bird told me to give you crap:D

jgfarmsracer
12-01-2004, 09:59 PM
how's he planning on that he couldn't even hang with us when he started on the same ROW

And now there's no way if he's ON that DANG YAMA JUNK!!!!:devil:

Shawn H
12-02-2004, 01:43 AM
You once rode a Yamaha:eek2:

I cant figure out why your old Honda looked pretty nice? Probably would have done better this year had ya raced it?

dukeboy
12-02-2004, 05:18 AM
he won't race them til there decked out in 15 grand of "goodies"

badazzracing
12-02-2004, 10:32 AM
yeah cant what to race it i going to get u this time matt

UbeenSmoked
12-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by badazzracing
yeah cant what to race it i going to get u this time matt

lol.....maybe when im lapping u for the 3rd time

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Just wanted to say that I am still fired up!!!:devil:

Johnny & Monica
12-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Speaking of being fired up has anyone gotten their highlight video yet or know when they are expected to be sent out ???

Here's a pic of one of the starts at Indianola from last year, just 5 months until we hear hands on helmets.

98red
12-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Just talked to Tracy tonight about this, she said sometime next week (maybe):(

UbeenSmoked
12-08-2004, 07:09 PM
omg i cant wait :muscle: and cant wait for the words HANDS ON HELMETS, wut would i do with out them special words.....lol

Matt

QUADROOKIE
12-08-2004, 08:10 PM
I was lookin at that pic of The Farm, and my belly started gettin butterflies!!!! I am soo excited for my first race!!!!! Hey....do you have a bunch of pics from The Farm? I havent seen hardly any pics from that race. If someone could post them Id really appreciate it!! or email them to me. -------- I think when Im finally on t6he starting line, and I hear "Hands On Helmets".....I will prolly just sit there scared stiff and watch everyone take off before I snap back to reality and hammer the gas!!! I am a 220 pound guy, on a very minorly modded 400 cc quad........I am not gonna win many holeshots, so I think I will be best served to try and take off and stay middle of the pack until I get some space to work my magic that I may or may not have!!:D

QUADROOKIE
12-09-2004, 08:16 PM
OOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........I could just giver hell from gate to gate and hope for the best?!?!?!?!?!:D

foxracingpredat
12-09-2004, 08:20 PM
for the six hour race, how many people per team and can the riders use different quads( i thouhgt i remeber seeing the 6 hour races last year, allowing each rider to use their own quad)? Thanks. Hey shawn, thats sweet they have a 6 hour race at Arkansaw, i love that track and will for sure be there. But june 11th is a crappy weekend. I will just be getting out of school the day before, they have a Iowa race that weekend and on the 12th the Great Outdoor Games will be in Madison with the professional ATV race>http://www.********.com/fyi/greatoutdoorgames1204.htm
Im pretty pumped for that too.

UbeenSmoked
12-09-2004, 08:25 PM
hey that sounds pretty great, hmmm

Shawn H
12-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Brek
I wondered if it would be at arkansaw where did you hear that?

i know theres going to be a OMA National at arkansaw i think July 10th

Have ya heard from Luke he has deserted us none of has heard from him:(

foxracingpredat
12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
o i thought that you were positive that it was at Arkansaw. well then im not sure were it is at. Arkansaw would be a sweet place for a 6 hour race though. I also didnt know that the oma is going to be at arkansaw, thats pretty cool. And no i havent heard from Luke since the week before the ironman. He wanted to come with me to the ironman but never got back to me and i havent talked to him since. Last i knew he was going through rough times with his parents and he had blown the engine on his yfz, which is why we coudlnt do the 12 hour race. Well maybe he is just off practicing alot so he can kick *** next year haha..I bet he will start talking again once racing season comes back around. Let me know if you find anymore info on those 6 hour races. Do you know if each rider can use their own quad?
hey i see it says 2nd for quadb in minnesota. Why didnt you take that series down and who won B class. Later, Brek

Shawn H
12-09-2004, 10:18 PM
I just got word just now that its 6 hrs is going to be there at Arkansaw :eek2: The trail boss just emailed me and confirmed it he's from D-23.

this is going to be so cool for Randy and Wi for racing.. whoo hoo a close 1 for us.

Sorry IOWA but you can count me out of the Leon race :(

Sucks about Lukes motor and all He was bummed that day I new it when he went by me (I worked the event) It smelled like burnt oil Bad. Hope he's ok and everything is all right with his family.

For Mn I used a throw out cuz I missed a race so I could race in Iowa, All I had to do was finish the last race to win and I Dnf'd clutch blew!! Mike nash won but I got 2nd which is not to bad considering I only raced 4 events and everyone else got to score 5.:) Only lost by 10 points