PDA

View Full Version : Sand Shark paddles

maynard22
11-22-2004, 01:23 PM
What do you all think of the Sand Shark paddles for a 400 ex? Do the v-blade tires climb the dunes as well as the straight paddle? What is the consensus between the straight and the v-blades?:devil:

11-23-2004, 10:40 AM
The Sand Sharks are better than the Paddle Masters you asked about. They are a slightly heavier and less aggressive version of the Sand Skate II's but are quite a bargain.
Most agree that straight paddles are better for straight line acceleration, the v-paddles allow you to pitch the quad sideways under power whereas the straight paddles tend to straighten you out if you apply power while trying to slide.

LazeR
11-23-2004, 10:37 PM
i have a set of sand sharks, there ok, i think i want to try a set of haulers..... I just dont think the sand sharks have enough bite.....good bang for the buck though, if your on a low budget, you cant beat them

oldsandman
11-24-2004, 04:11 PM
They're basicaly a hevier, cheaper Sand Skate II. My daughters and wife all ride them and they work well and I don't mind when a boo boo happens. If you want a better performing tire get the Sand Skate II's but you will spend much more$. At that point I would go to 20x10 7 paddle hauler instead of any of the v paddles.