PDA

View Full Version : Flattrack results from Monroe!!

dirtmomma
11-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Ok well I'll try this AGAIN!!! Had races Sat. night & we all had a good time & our team all did GOOD!!!
MY lil man raced his 1st time out there & took 2nd in his heat & main!! He looked soooo good he'd come into a turn & scoot his little but over, he even pitched it a little sideways in the turn hehehe In his main he was in 3rd but RIGHT @ the checkered he passed a Polaris 90 :eek2: it was awesome!!
DJ did good also, he rode a borrowed 305EX due to my oil drain bolt being STRIPPED OUT!! He got tangled in the in the heat so they had a restart & he ended up 3rd after that, he made the B main & got 1st in that so he moved up to the A main for a 4th place finish, he got tangled w/ a couple more riders in the main & stalled it out otherwise he would of did much better but it was a nihgt FULL of carnage!!! On the 450 he got 1st in the heat, & 4th int he A main :) he moved up a spot from last race so I'm hoping he'll move up this next race too!! He is now running the 450 in the 450 class instead of youth 2 so he's out there w/ big guys now & doing goood so far!!
My brother Bobby did good again too, he got 4th in his heat & 1st in his main WHOOOHOOOO
Got 1 pic of lil man w/ his trophy I'll have to post it later :)
Our friend Joel rode Bobby's 250R & got 1st in hte heat & his 1st A MAIN WIN EVER!!! Way to go Joel!!!!
My nephew did good also the younger one Austin on his 65 Kasea got 4th in the heat & 3rd in the main, poor kid was running w/ some heavily modded little quads but he rode his for all it had!!
Other nephew Justin(250R) did good too he got 2nd heat & then he ALSO got tangled w/ some riders for a knarly wipe out but he got back on & finished 4th I do believe :)
So all in all it was a good night w/ LOTS of carnage, the track was VERY lumpy bumpy on one end & thats where the wrecks were pretty much, you'd come out of the turn just a hoppin all over the track:eek2:
So the Sandvig Racing team I think represented well this weekend once again :D CONGRATS TO ALL OUR RIDERS!!!!
Got another race this weekend(actually the next 5 in a row I think) so we're hoping to get the 300 fixed Fri. if not DJ will borrow the 305ex again, must be nice to get offered all these quads to ride!!!

BlueZ440
11-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Good job Everyone..We also raced this weekend..It was fun.The track was *****in..I ended up taking 4th in the heat because I spun out and 1st in the main..:D

dirtmomma
11-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Good job Everyone..We also raced this weekend..It was fun.The track was *****in..I ended up taking 4th in the heat because I spun out and 1st in the main..:D

:cool: congrats on the 1st :) Our track sucked from what I saw, it seemed ALOT bumpier than last time!! I think there were wipe outs in about every quad race :eek2: you'd come off of turn 2 & it looked like they were coming out of a whoop section!! ONe guy on a LT500 packed the wall HARD his front wheel came off :eek2: in fact there were a couple that lost wheels :huh

DJ went airborn off the 305 :( & it flipped oopppsss LOL the owner didn't mind they were worried about him but he's tuff :) did hurt his hip/leg I think it's sorer than he's letting on but he'll be alright he said he's fine once he's on the quad.....................THATS MY BOY :blah: :macho

Did ya get a chance to work on a sway bar at all?? Just curious
TTYL

BlueZ440
11-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Man I'm scare of coming up there again..I don't want to loose my tires..:eek2: So i'm guessing they didn't packed the track good?
DJ is a soldier..if that was me I probably quit right there..lol..

yeah I didn't have time to run the idea by them but hopefully soon..I really didn't need the sway bar on this track..It was a SWEET track..It felt like Ice..you slide forever and if you don't have the side bite, u r definetly spining out..They did a good job on the track..The straights are huge but the corners are small.

Well I'm still 40% on coming up there on dec 4&5th..We will see

dirtmomma
11-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Ok well here's a pic of Trevor w/ his trophy :) 2nd place his 1st race on this track not to shabby!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p99a8c8341e430528feac6c06144a1849/f6291028.jpg