PDA

View Full Version : Gecko tires on douglas blacks

DirtDevilBT
11-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi, I have a brand new pair of gecko tires 21x11x10 on douglas black label rims. The rims are 10x10 with a 3.25/6.75 offset. Beautiful rims and tires, no hours, never mounted, new. Unfortunately heres the catch: they are yamaha bolt pattern, lol. Will work on banshees, raptors, yfz's, warriors, and modified blasters. They are 115 bolt pattern and will probably work on other quads as well. Make an offer, shipped from Los Angeles. Would love to sell locally.
http://monkeylice.com/gallery/albums/Brent/sand_tires.sized.jpg

noreversesucks
11-22-2004, 12:36 PM
Don't like making offers.
How much were you thinking?
BTW I'm in Missouri so they'd have to be shipped.

DirtDevilBT
11-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Ya I understand. It is just hard to sell them when I have to ship them aswell. I can't compete as an individual with other people's shipping expenses. It's 45 bucks to ship them to New York and 35 to Iowa. I paid about 180 for them and they are still as new as new can be. This is why I would love to sell them locally because I can get some of my money back and still give the buyer a great deal. If anyone would like to make me an offer that would be great but please take into concideration how much my shipping them would have to be. I'll unload them local for a great price, either that or I will have to seperate the tires from the rims and sell them that way. Thanks

noreversesucks
11-23-2004, 08:05 PM
I understand where you're coming from. local is almost always better for both parties.
If you can't sell locally and decide to seperate them I might be interested in the tires.
No hurry.
Thanks.

DirtDevilBT
11-24-2004, 06:31 PM
Noted, any offers for others? Bran feakin new!