PDA

View Full Version : One thing everyone should do (quad related)

cheetah
11-21-2004, 09:19 PM
I was reading an old ATVsport the other day and they was listing their opinions on the top ten quad related things everyone should do in their life. So everybody give something that you think should be done on a quad at least once in your lifetime.

I think everyone should go ride the dunes at least once. (I'm still waiting on this opportunity)

Also everyone should race at least one organized race for the experience.

Big400EX
11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Everyone should learn from their mistakes, for example. If you wreck, learn why you wrecked so you can avoid it for the next time. Or if you flip coming up a hill on the wrong angle, learn what way you should approach that hill or similair slopes like it.

JOEX
11-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
I was reading an old ATVsport the other day and they was listing their opinions on the top ten quad related things everyone should do in their life. So everybody give something that you think should be done on a quad at least once in your lifetime.

I think everyone should go ride the dunes at least once. (I'm still waiting on this opportunity)

Also everyone should race at least one organized race for the experience.
Dune riding and organized racing are tops on my list, done both:)

A few suggestions:
-Poker run
-Join and participate in a quad club
-Bring a new commer into the sport

markk
11-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Exactly what was posted, I think that everyone should push themselves, to the point where stuff gets scary somtimes, ANd like guy said learn from your mistakes!!!!

Oh yeah pokerruns are great, IM GOING NEXT YEAR!! (to H*LL with workin again)

hondaracer305
11-21-2004, 10:30 PM
give freestyle a whirl

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-22-2004, 12:46 AM
strip your quad to the frame and give it a nice rebuild so you know everything about it inside and out

JR3
11-22-2004, 04:27 AM
i race and yea its fun we are suppose to be making a trip to the dunes spring break

TheFontMaster
11-22-2004, 05:38 AM
I'm with most other people, Dunes and a race. I am getting a track up here next year so I can't wait.

ILGNCC400EX
11-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by markk
Exactly what was posted, I think that everyone should push themselves, to the point where stuff gets scary somtimes, ANd like guy said learn from your mistakes!!!!

Oh yeah pokerruns are great, IM GOING NEXT YEAR!! (to H*LL with workin again) yep you missed all the ta tas:eek2:

the Z Man
11-22-2004, 07:40 AM
I think everyone should get laid on their quad, or just use it as a leaning post,,, JMO ,,,, Z

derekhonda
11-22-2004, 08:13 AM
i agree, and on your buddies quad to, because that way, you can always hold that over his head.

Friend: man why didnt you climb that one hill, too big of a pansey?

Me: hey, i had sex on your fourwheeler

see how easy that works !

proquad_20
11-22-2004, 08:17 AM
SPREAD THE QUAD SICKNESS TO PEOPLE THAT STILL HAVE THERE SANITY

tooth
11-22-2004, 12:56 PM
EVERY ONE HAS TO HIT A RAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flynbryan19
11-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Go to W.Va atleast once in your life. Its got to be the best state in the whole usa for trail riding. It really is up to the hype that everyone makes about it.

Also I am in agreeance with the others. Its very rewarding to know that you can tear your machine down to the bare frame and put it back together. Its very rewarding(and cost effective) to repair your own machinery.

Racing is GREAT as long as you always remember your priorities(getting up to work monday morning), and I agree its something everyone should try. It gives you a whole new respect for what the guys at the pro-level do.

As for Pro racing.......thats another. Everyone should go to atleast one professional event of each series. Its just INCREDIBLE to see the talent each of the pros possess in their different divisions. Its crazy to see Gust hit the uphill triple at Birch Creek on a quad, and unreal to see Chris Borich fly through the woods dodging trees. :eek2:

400exrules
11-22-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

-Join and participate in a quad club
-Bring a new commer into the sport

those are good ways to promote our sport ;)

good ideas guys

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 02:09 PM
wear a helmet:confused: