PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble guys...........

Fred55
11-21-2004, 08:59 PM
I found out on sat that the girl I took to homecoming, she was a freshmen, we went as friends, I got a call from my mom while I was with some friends at the races that she had shot her self. It was all hard to beleive, its really sinking in now, she was so outgoing and happy all the time....

Pappy
11-21-2004, 09:01 PM
man that isnt good:(

usually when someone takes this step there are underlying issues that were not dealt with or never told.

dont beat yourself up over it, it was her decision no matter how wrong it was.

Glamis400ex
11-21-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry dude. People will ALWAYS do things you wont understand. Only she knows why she did it.

keep strong

Glamis

Fred55
11-21-2004, 09:10 PM
she was NEVER like this! god I cant understand why, its so hard, it hasnt sunk in until tonight and its so hard:(

Fred55
11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
i know i dont post all the time...i hope i cant count on you guys tho to talk to...

Mxjunkie
11-21-2004, 09:14 PM
just hang in there and ride, she did it on her own will, if thats what she wanted then she got what she wanted i suppose, its not allways a good way, but its there choice

Big400EX
11-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Woah that sucks, sometimes people do certain things because they feel that it is right. Was there any indication that something like this could have come about?

Was it an accident?

Sorry man.

Honda4trax250x
11-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Yo man im sooooo sorry to hear this. Its a very difficult thing to deal with and just remember not to feel guilty or anything, there was nothing you could have done to prevent this. The best thing you can do right now is just chill, take a few days off and just remember her.

And remember, it takes more of a man to cry then someone who holds it in. Ball your eyes out! It will make you feel better I swear.

Good luck, I think i speak for the rest of us when I say you are welcome to talk abt it to us as much as you want.

Feel better.

Pappy
11-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
i know i dont post all the time...i hope i cant count on you guys tho to talk to...

trust me...it does help to blow it out here and not to someone face to face. been there done that.

Fred55
11-21-2004, 09:19 PM
she was so young guys.........i cant stop crying at all, its that fact that shes never been like this, and ill never get to talk to her

2002400ex
11-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Well...dont know if this will make sense to yall but.. last week my friend was telling me how her friend's ex-boyfriend had o/d'd and died and left a note to her saying that he got the hell away because she told him to/ the day before. The girl was so upset and told my friend that there was only one way to be with the boy...and she went home from school. My friend called her right when she got home and talked her out of doing the same thing as her ex did. If it wasnt for a caring friend of hers and mine... i do not think she would be here today.
and a while back a boy hung himself.:(
but good luck on getting over it.. you will remember it for the rest of your life.

bignorm
11-21-2004, 09:42 PM
lasy year a girl in my younger sisters grade hung herelf. i knew her back in my middle school days but thats it. she was a nice girl also. but i guess she had familytroubles so thats why she did it i think. it really hit hard in or smaler town especcially the kids in my sis's grade

-josh

chucked
11-21-2004, 09:52 PM
I cant believe how many people turn to taking their own lives with their own hands. There are people in this world that are worse off then them, and are making the best of it. I dont know, I guess the only way to know is to be in their shoes.

SGA
11-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Im sorry to hear this.
A girl I dated for awhile, about 4 years after we quit dating she killed herself. Dont know why she did it but I still feel kinda bad about it, I guess I always will.:(

JOEX
11-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
she was NEVER like this! god I cant understand why, its so hard, it hasnt sunk in until tonight and its so hard:(
Those on the out side will never now what goes on in the mind of someone who is suicidal.

It is not about any single person or event. It is a combination of feelings, events, and perception of situations current and/or past.

Don't beat youself up over it, just remember her as you saw her.

crday98
11-22-2004, 01:45 PM
sorry to hear the bad news. i had the same thing happen with a friend and co-worker of mine.he was always so outgoing,constantly laughing,making jokes,etc. one would think it was his goal to put smiles on as many faces as he possibly could in a day. he was liked and loved by everyone. it was a sad and shocking day when i got the phone call informing me that he shot himself. i later found out that he was clinically depressed.you would never know by the way he acted every day since i have known him. you'll get through it as time passes on.good luck;)

hondaidontknow2
11-22-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm really saddened to hear this and I am sorry for the loss.

I'm not looking to take over your posted topic, but I know what you're going through. Over the past 3 years my older brother and I have had 13 of our closet friends pass away. As in closest friends, I mean friends since we were just toddlers growing up.

Out of the 13, 7 of them killed themselves. And as hard as it is to say, my older brother even attempted suicide, but he is doing just fine now. It's a very saddening and hard situation to be put in and go through, but you'll eventually feel better.

I hope the best for everyone that has been effected by this action taken by this young girl.

Sean.

MY450R
11-22-2004, 02:03 PM
very sorry to hear that man i hope she taught you a lesson.
look how many ppl suffer when one commits suicide
its not the answer and im sure if she asked for help you would have helped her
sorry

theTman
11-22-2004, 02:27 PM
sry to hear that man....just hang in there.. you know all of exriders is here for ya

RIP

Quad18star
11-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Those on the out side will never now what goes on in the mind of someone who is suicidal.

It is not about any single person or event. It is a combination of feelings, events, and perception of situations current and/or past.

^^^ That's true man . Usually the combination of many things going on in a person's life , is what drives them to end it . Unless you're in that person's shoes ..... you don't know how it is .

A little over a year ago , I had a LOT of things going on in my life that I didn't think I would be able to deal with . If it wouldn't have been for the call my exgirlfriend made to 911 , I wouldn't be here . My ex knew something was wrong when she called me , and she called 911 who then dispatched the police to my place . After talking with a few people at the Crisis Center at the local hospital , I realized that my problems were just minor bumps in the road , and that theres a lot more to live for .

I know what you're going through with losing someone close to you also ..... back in little school , 2 girls in a grade younger than me killed themselves . Talking about it to people will really help out . Stay strong man !!!!

Fred55
11-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the support guys, all day ive been trying to keep my mind off of it, just trying to keep busy, i've been talking to a lot of people and theyve all been great to talk to, including you guys, thanks a lot!

chucked
11-22-2004, 03:38 PM
To me, killing yourself is just showing that you dont like sex, food, beer, riding, having fun.....

sam the brave
11-22-2004, 03:43 PM
when i was 8 my best friend adam shot himself.
he never had a frowen on his face but he was a great kid.
i found out when i whent to his house and asked to talk to him, and i was told what he did i was in a state of depersion for almost a year

MXcutie
11-22-2004, 03:44 PM
I know hwat you are goin though and trust me it doesnt get much easier... its goin to be a year dec 27 that one of my good friends shot himself in the head. His parents had some money and he got messed up in drugs and ended up owein alot of ppl money and he didnt wnat ot tell any of his friends how much he owed b/c we all wanted to help him out so he took his own life. Its hard trust me esp when you talk to the person daily and then all of a sudden its over and they are gone. Many ppl know how it is and its a good thing to talk about it and dont make the same mistake as that person did. Luckly i had friends at college to help me make it when it got alittle rough.

RIP GOODY!! #145

lol
11-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by chucked
To me, killing yourself is just showing that you dont like sex, food, beer, riding, having fun.....

yea... i love life....i really dnt understand why someone would do this....RIP

Guy400
11-22-2004, 05:52 PM
That's terrible you've got to through something like this:( A friend of mine called me Sunday night and told me that on Saturday morning his brother shot his young wife then called his dad and said, "I just shot Christie and I'm going to kill myself. It's not your fault and I love you." The father called police real fast and raced over to the house but his son had already shot himself. There was no known problems in their relationship.

http://www.indeonline.com/left.php?ID=1013&r=0

Quad18star
11-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by lol
yea... i love life....i really dnt understand why someone would do this....RIP

You gotta be in the person's shoes . When things pile up and you don't think you can handle it , your mind does some stupid stuff .

Guy400 ... that's a pretty sad story . What might look like a perfect relationship on the outside , might not be exactly what it's like on the inside . :(

brian-250
11-22-2004, 06:03 PM
About a year or so ago, one my best friends shot herself, she wrote me a note that said there was just to much stuf for her to deal with at one time, so gave it to after school and read it on the bus, right when i got home i got on my quad and was haulin *** to her house, but by the time i got there it was to late.:( she seamed like the best person ever imo, i dont see why she did it, but its done, gone, but i dont kick my self in the *** about it, there was nothing i could do, youll get through it man, im here for ya.;)

BOONE450R
11-22-2004, 06:03 PM
NOTHING in life can be that bad, i sorry but you have to be head strong and dont take the easy way out if you do you LOSE there is no starting over. The Man will try to keep you down your whole life, kick him in the *****. the sun will shine trought my brother give it time..;)

HtFoxChick
11-22-2004, 08:26 PM
One of my brothers friends, shot himself. Never seen any signs at all. His family, especially his dad, was really close to him. he(his dad) has never been the same person.:( He was 15 i think. He loved to hunt and fish and just a good guy. ..... RIP Dominic!

Sorry to hear your news....:(

LTandRaptorider
11-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You gotta be in the person's shoes . When things pile up and you don't think you can handle it , your mind does some stupid stuff .

true... :(

mudslingingurl9
11-22-2004, 08:54 PM
im so sorry to hear about this....its gotta be sooo hard to lose someone like that. A couple of nights ago while i was online a girl that i had played basketball w/ had her away message up sayin "goin to go n get a knife n cut myself". i was totally concerned and immed her and started talking to her, telling her how much i cared about her and that whatever had caused her to get so upset wasnt worth her life. she said that she had already cut herself sum and that she wasnt going to do it anymore...and then she said thanx.......Im still worrying about her and trying to get her to talk to me about wuts goin on but so far she dosent wanna say, but im not giving up on her....

sumtimes people just get so down and low and they feel like there's no way out and no way to make things better....death is the only solution to them....

the only thing i have to say to this is that u gotta have HOPE n FAITH

Fred55
11-22-2004, 09:14 PM
thanks guys, im having a really hard time again tonight, i cant stop crying, i just keep on seeing her face and how happy she was at homecoming, i went to see her mom tonight:( i just broke down there.....

SGA
11-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Sounds like this is hitting you pretty hard.
Hang in there man, it will get better.

Quad18star
11-22-2004, 09:47 PM
Ya ... what SGA said ...... hang in there , stay strong , and time will start to heal everything . It won't happen over night though .

If ya need someone to talk to , send me a PM .

airheadedduner
11-22-2004, 09:59 PM
I don't remember how it goes exactly but.......

A king asked a member of his court to give him something that would make him happy when sad, and sad when happy. And so he was presented with a ring with the engraving, "this to will soon pass."

Life is not a constant, no matter how bad things get it can only change. I have been there, and there is so much more then that. Hang in there man.

LazeR
11-22-2004, 10:11 PM
Hang in there man, Just know that she is in a better place and remember the good times!

Fred55
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm doing better guys, i just got back form the wake, the funeral is tomorrow, its been helping so much just talking with my family, praying, looking at pictures and remember all we did together...thanks for being here guys

400ex men
11-23-2004, 04:58 PM
let Kid Rock tell you you about it - Only God Knows Why:)