PDA

View Full Version : Ohio riding

04-18-2002, 01:44 PM
Hello, where is some good places to ride in ohio. I live in Galion, about 15 min. away from mansfield.

K_Fulk
04-18-2002, 10:11 PM
There is a harescramble in mansfield sunday. There always exciting when mansfield has one. I wont be there i should be tearing up some sand by then.

04-21-2002, 07:04 PM
checked out bearcreek today, did not ride, just went to find it. i talked with the guy in charge. 30 miles of trails all kind of terrain. twelve bucks to ride. open weekends and holidays. its located off I77 south of canton.

04-22-2002, 08:15 AM
Bearcreek is not that great or that big.
I went there about 2 months ago. They have no where near 30 miles of trails. All of their trails seemed to loop back on themselves for the most part. They have that 250ft hill climb and some little hills to climb. I would not go there again though.
Elson street is bigger,better and cheaper($10). Elson street has some of everything.... open fields with 2 small doubles, trails, hill climbs and you can ride to the MX track if you know where it is.
Dont waste your time or money at bearcreek!
Just my .02:D

lil400exman
04-22-2002, 11:06 AM
i know a great place to ride its a drive but i love it its in muskegon a huge place to ride check out michingans dnr riding areas dunes ad some tight trails! its great! some trails are almost impossible to get through on a quad especially a 400ex i know! but its a great place you need a michigan permit at a meijer store wich are all over michigan and a good note make sure you have a map of the trails or you will get lost we were out there half the night! i am glad 400ex's have bright lights!:D