PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait for the snow!!!

gate_keeper_32
11-21-2004, 07:08 AM
I am 33 and apparently going through my second childhood. I recently bought a Z400, the first quad I've had in a few years, and I simply cannot wait until the snow falls. I've always had a blast in the snow, pulling people around on a sled, or getting pulled. Now I have an 11 year old son that I can pull around, he should have a blast this year. :D :D :D

Cant wait.!!!

FasstMidnightZ
11-21-2004, 07:14 AM
i know i cant wait for it either . I hope it does snow this year because this will be my first year in the snow

Stevie-D
11-21-2004, 07:22 AM
since you like the snow so much, how would you like it if i let you have all of my snow?!:blah:

lmao

i'm sick of snow, and it hasn't even start flying yet. ive got the plow on the quad-gotta mount new tires and put the chains on before the snow hits

devildriver422
11-21-2004, 09:02 AM
o man not to stop you but my friend just healed from a shattered thigh from being pulled around in a sled behind a quad...no snow there and they were flying(like 3rd gear all the time on a kfx) but he hit a well casing and was on crutches all summer and finally he can walk now...just dont do that and youre fine

chucked
11-21-2004, 09:32 AM
hell yea snow is the best time ride, Especially on frozen lakes

FasstMidnightZ
11-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by chucked
Especially on frozen lakes hmmm snow sounds fun but i dont think i'll be riding on lakes around here i would deffentaly fall through , it would have to be like 20 degress for 2 weeks or more until i would even trust going on it