PDA

View Full Version : "BLAHH"300!!....Sayin' hello.

"BLAHH"300!!
11-21-2004, 01:24 AM
......HELLO,.......:blah: BLAHH!!

..I felt like typing so i decided to do it here...this is what i've been up too.....for those of you who do not remember me,...i suggest you grab yourself a snack.......this may take a while.

__School__
Well, I got 2 semester's under my belt still have 2 to go.
...I don't know when i'll be able to go back, I got burnt out, plus i needed money. I'll get it one day.

__Work__
Got a job building Metal Building's...that "jkfdsl;" SUCKED!!
My boss was a slave driver..."Commey' BassT*@iD!!"..Then i started building Swimming Pools. Have you ever done that?
...Great Job...My boss was my drummer...But winter's here and buisiness is slow and i'm out of work again..sux...Think i'm gonna go to a resturant until spring. then back to the pools.

__My Band__
My band has come a long way in the last year..The changes in our songs have gotten very drastic, kinda like tool..HEAVY for the most part, then slooow, to almost hypnitic, then BAMM back into the heavy stuff...J-Rock has started doin' some wild Tom Morello soundin' stuff here latley.....we burned 2 full C.D.'s at the begining of the summer, studied em', learned em' forgot and few, and moved on. We've written several more riffs since then. BUT...we STILL don't have a singer..witch blows..We have enugh riffs to put out a box set for our first release.... But we don't have a SINGER. We've searched the whole town, and found 1 guy that sounded good, but he got arrested and won't be out for a year..:mad: , Only one other person with Balls enugh to try out and he is one strange cat man. Streight Smacked Spagakin' i mean.
he sang about a "donkey show down in mexico." WTF?
..He Made us sound like Insain Clown Posse, so He's gone.

__My sex Life__
.I got a girl freind, she's Bi-Polar though :huh
...Just my luck huh..How was i supposed to know?
.I think i'm ganna stick with her though...she's kool like dat'. She's a friken' genius though man. Aced the ATC....2 more years, and she'll be a College Lit' teacher...I can't even Spell "Literature"....Maybe i can...well if i can, i wont know it untill you tell me.....

...My drummer bought a 2004 GSXR-1000, a few months ago...Had four miles on it when he got it...Sweet bike....But he ditched it last Tuesday night leaving the Jam room....He was pulling onto the road and slipped the clutch, (15-MPH or so) and the bike slide for about 30 feet. scratched it all up, and Grinded a hole through the engine case..She bled to death. The motor shut off when it hit the ground, so so it's fine internally.
..(..Why the "4377" did Suzuki cover the entire bike with plastic, Then leave the most vulnerable part of the motor uncovered?..Blows my mind....they knew it would crack if it slide on the pavment long enugh , why not protect it..)
....He's fine...walked away with a sore *** and a broken heart.
.still ows 10,000 on the bike :eek2: It has Less than 1200 miles on it.....He's no Rookie, this is his third bike, and First wreck. Accidents happen i guess.

__My Quad__
....My 300's dead....i started noticing a noise in my top end, didn't sound major, hardly noticable, untill...I Went out to crank it one day, and it went "SPRINCKG" the Timing chain Jumped off. It's a 96' model and My tensioner's had worn down, the chain got slack in it and jumped....valves and all are fine..though...I just ordered a new Brake pads, front sprokett, chain, and clutch kit for it...Still in the box i mean.
...Just my luck huh..How was i supposed to know?

__My Car__
I blew the engine in my 2000 Toyota Camry the other day. :eek: I was about time i guess. seein' that I got the car for Christmas LAST YEAR.!!
...Just my luck huh.."................."?
I thought my dad changed the oil in it, and he thought i did...:ermm:

...I do have some good news, This isn't really the place to talk about it, but you can read my signature and figure it out....I still drink, but that was never a problem, and I'll smoke during Jam sessions, but i've noticed it slows me down, so it wont be long till that's gone too.

remember...i don't care how bad it is....your better than me, and i'm still smilin' :) ...Move on....

JTRtrx250r
11-21-2004, 04:57 AM
I remember ya...but dont know what to ask...you pretty much covered it:D

Good to see ya still jammin, chit gets aggravating

Good luck and take care dude

rollie
11-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Hi :chinese:

Nausty
11-21-2004, 11:44 AM
cool to see you around again.

How come you stopped working on tug boats? Just got tired of it?

Sorry to hear about your quad and car

theTman
11-21-2004, 11:47 AM
hello

Scott-300ex
11-21-2004, 02:27 PM
wow, i saw the title was your name and im like, sweet, this guys back, its been a while since i've seen you on here but i hope to see more of you agian.

:D