PDA

View Full Version : wreaked at full speed on 400ex

TacomaNC4X4
11-20-2004, 12:18 PM
well i hit a dog at full speed. i wanted to go to the store and pickup my check but thrn it was such a nice day i decided to take my new 05 400ex. so im like halfway there and im going wide open down a back country road and i come over the hill and a german sheperd is standing in my lane. there was nothing i could do..it was too late. thats all i remember, next thing i know im on the road screaming w/ the quad on top of me then i hear a car coming. (mabey 10 cars go down this rd all day). my first reaction is tap the brake light so they would see me. the truck stopped and it turned out to be the game warden. he sat me down and checked my neck and back, and im freakin out b/c the 400 looked like it was totalled. he called my parents to come get me and i spent all night at the hospital. i chiped my 2 top teeth in half, one is loose, busted lip, road rash on chin, nose, fore head, lips elbows, knees, mild concusion, and sprung wrists and finger. didn't break anything! i feel so lucky. i thougt i was going to die when i was lieing on the road screaming. im ok though. i walked away w/ the help of the game warden. the warden had called the highway patrol but canceled the call after he found out that i worked at the communuity store and he knew me and seen that i learned my lession. none of that would have happened if i was wearing a helmet. but i decided not to since i was just going to the store. i felt alot better at the hospital after i looked and seen all i need is new handle bars(snaped un half), new tie rod, and new throttle cable and throttle.

i hope someone else learns from my stupidy

11-20-2004, 12:25 PM
good to hear that u werent hurt too bad. no matter where you're going always wear a helmet.

jesshamner
11-20-2004, 12:29 PM
The only time I don't where a helmet is when i'm putting around the yard. I consider the road to be one of the most dangerous places to ride. There is a reason that these things aren't supposed to be on the road. I'm glad to hear that you learned your lesson and more importantly that you're alright. It could have been a lot worse. What happened with the dog? I hit a neighbors dog once doing the same thing you did, but I was on a polaris ute and the dog was a small dog. I didn't feel it much but when I looked back, the dog looked dead. I went back and the dog didn't move much for a couple days, but it was still alive. Then a few months later it was back out on the road chasing cars.

jesshamner
11-20-2004, 12:30 PM
OMG....I sound like my grandpa. Sorry.

FasstMidnightZ
11-20-2004, 12:30 PM
srry to hear that , do you have any pics of ur 400 what it looks like now

chucked
11-20-2004, 12:57 PM
dog dead?

bansheeguy77
11-20-2004, 01:13 PM
yeah how's the dog doing?? that will teach ya not to go flying around when you cant see whats coming up....what if a ups truck was stopped there delivering a package or some other big truck. you could have been a pancake. next time wear a helmet and go wot when you can see where your going and slow down so you have control when u come over a hill so this doesnt happen.

TacomaNC4X4
11-20-2004, 01:20 PM
it killed the dog. i just took the bars off the 400, now im tring to find some more to go get tonight.

hondarider2006
11-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Glad to hear you are ok. I leaned my lesson a long time ago when I hit a tree on a snowmachine and wasn't wearing a helmet....Yeah I ate some tree bark and smashed my face up pretty good:o

Big400EX
11-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Wow, that sucks big time. Glad to hear that your okay, better luck next time.

400exstud
11-20-2004, 07:45 PM
If the quad flipped i'd check the steering stem just incase.

acold7dusta
11-20-2004, 07:55 PM
YOU KILLED THE DOG!!!!!!!!??????:mad: :cuss:

that really pisses me off.... i have no sympathy for u

Honda4trax250x
11-20-2004, 08:04 PM
wear a helmet

n00b on a 400ex
11-20-2004, 08:08 PM
how fast were you going? did you have it in high 4th/mid 5th or somethin? and yea, always wear a helmet, thats the most important thing, and dont wear shorts when you plan on riding alot, wiped out this summer...needed stitches...lol. but hey, at least i was wearing a helmet :p

WOracing
11-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by acold7dusta

dude chill, its not like he did it on purpose...

Destructo
11-20-2004, 08:18 PM
If you ask me, its not his fault the dog is standing out in the middle of the road. People need to take care of their own dogs, its the owners fault for letting the dog roam out in the road.

WOracing
11-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Destructo
If you ask me, its not his fault the dog is standing out in the middle of the road. People need to take care of their own dogs, its the owners fault for letting the dog roam out in the road.

i agree, well actually if he wasnt road riding which is illegal and the dog was on a leash neither would have happened!:p

Destructo
11-20-2004, 08:30 PM
true, a kid near me while riding his dirt bike on the road at a insane speed, some kind of 125 2-stroke or something I think, was bookin it on the road late in the afternoon and a driver was turning into a driveway and didn't see the kid because of the sun and the dirt bike is hard to see with a blinding sun, much smaller than a car and the kid hit the truck and flew over the hood at full speed. I can't remember if it killed him or not.

But I have seen some stupid kids running down my road (pretty busy) on a quad and dirt bike.

But, ya know if he had been actually riding a street bike it wouldn't have been much different. Other than the fact that y 400ex does not handle very well on hard surfaces like packed down gravel roads and asphalt very well, I think one of my rear tires was low on air though and messing the handling up.

Hammer trx450r
11-20-2004, 08:37 PM
Picture a kid flying down the road with no helmet and tell me you have sympathy for him. the punk was screaming like he was gonna die when all that happened was a chipped tooth.

poor dog and poor family of the dog that just lost ther pet because of you flying down a ROAD

bansheeguy77
11-20-2004, 08:38 PM
yeah poor dog....if that was my dog i woulda whooped your ***. its not the dogs fault dogs do that. its his fault for riding like a moron when he should have had control of his vehicle

WOracing
11-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yeah poor dog....if that was my dog i woulda whooped your ***. its not the dogs fault dogs do that. its his fault for riding like a moron when he should have had control of his vehicle

everyone has symptahy for the dog when it shouldnt have been there...cmon seriously you cant blame the whole thing on him, yes it was carelous (sp) for him riding on the road but he was just running an errand, neither of them should have been on the road, that dog could have easily been hit by a car going down the road

bansheeguy77
11-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
everyone has symptahy for the dog when it shouldnt have been there...cmon seriously you cant blame the whole thing on him, yes it was carelous (sp) for him riding on the road but he was just running an errand, neither of them should have been on the road, that dog could have easily been hit by a car going down the road

very true. but what im stating is he should have known better than to go flying into a blind section of road. if the dog pops up like that who says a car or anything couldnt be stopped there. had be been going say the speed limit? like 40 mph or slower then his reaction time would have been much better he could have slowed and turned. possibly clipped the dog which im sure would have lived. instead he was careless doing 70mph to a blind section of road where god knows what lies ahead without a helmet and kills a helpless creature. human, dog, cow its something that was alive and is now dead. he is lucky he still has his life for doing something like that. so i place 98% of the blame on him. my dog is always walking along side the road sometimes crosses. but people dont drive carelessly around here they are inteligent beings who know things do happen. whos to say a child wasnt out playing and their ball rolls onto the road and they go fetch it. theres a life with so much potential gone. so hes lucky he got away with what he did. because it could have been much much much worse. next time ya wanna go flying down the road its all good we all do it. just do it on an open stretch. if you can see for like a mile or so ahead of you and there is no one/nothing around you open her up. just dont be retarded

WOracing
11-20-2004, 08:50 PM
very true. but what im stating is he should have known better than to go flying into a blind section of road. if the dog pops up like that who says a car or anything couldnt be stopped there. had be been going say the speed limit? like 40 mph or slower then his reaction time would have been much better he could have slowed and turned. possibly clipped the dog which im sure would have lived. instead he was careless doing 70mph to a blind section of road where god knows what lies ahead without a helmet and kills a helpless creature. human, dog, cow its something that was alive and is now dead. he is lucky he still has his life for doing something like that. so i place 98% of the blame on him. my dog is always walking along side the road sometimes crosses. but people dont drive carelessly around here they are inteligent beings who know things do happen. whos to say a child wasnt out playing and their ball rolls onto the road and they go fetch it. theres a life with so much potential gone. so hes lucky he got away with what he did. because it could have been much much much worse. next time ya wanna go flying down the road its all good we all do it. just do it on an open stretch. if you can see for like a mile or so ahead of you and there is no one/nothing around you open her up. just dont be retarded

very well said, this should be a sticky so all the "other" riders can see this and think about it

Destructo
11-20-2004, 08:56 PM
can a 400ex do 70mph? I don't think it can, but I only owned one for a couple weeks, i'v been running mid range in 5th gear and it seems to be around 50mph or so.

WOracing
11-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Destructo
can a 400ex do 70mph? I don't think it can, but I only owned one for a couple weeks, i'v been running mid range in 5th gear and it seems to be around 50mph or so.

lol the point was he was going faster then the speed limit:blah:

400exstud
11-20-2004, 09:37 PM
I got mine (with only the stuff in my signiture) up to 68.4mph on a fire lane. i was wearing a GPS to tell top speed.

Ericthered rdr
11-20-2004, 09:44 PM
this is what happens when you ride without a helmet, and yes he is still alive
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pbb755f0801543d76ac3c5c5d5a6c86c6/f79cfe3b.jpg
but would be better off dead.

Ericthered rdr
11-20-2004, 09:56 PM
hopefully it will scare the chit out of people who are too cool to wear thiers:eek:

muddy400EX
11-20-2004, 09:56 PM
i dont blame the whole thing on the guy riding. if someone was driving a car and hit it, noone would would make a big deal out of it cuz cars are legal. the dog shouldnt be in the road. i have no sympathy for the dog cuz there is like, 30 dogs on my street and i know how stupid they are.

400exrules
11-20-2004, 10:50 PM
omfg mods please remove that pic that is disgusting and freaks me out....wtf dude:huh

11-20-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
omfg mods please remove that pic that is disgusting and freaks me out....wtf dude:huh

too late i quoted it

EXRIDER400KFX
11-21-2004, 03:05 AM
holy **** that is f'n disgusting. i was in drivers ed today and we were watching a move on that kind of stuff. they had to scoop someones brains off the ground because they were not wearing their seatbelts.

n00b on a 400ex
11-21-2004, 04:12 AM
LOL AWESOME PIC HAHAHAHAH.
(wonder what he did...)

Hammer trx450r
11-21-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
LOL AWESOME PIC HAHAHAHAH.
(wonder what he did...)

Exploding cigarette trick;)

trick450r
11-21-2004, 06:16 AM
my uncle sent me that same pic...it turns out he got drunk and lit and m80 and threw it in his mouth....:eek2: :rolleyes: :huh

11-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
my uncle sent me that same pic...it turns out he got drunk and lit and m80 and threw it in his mouth....:eek2: :rolleyes: :huh

his last words were

dude hold my beer, watch this!:eek2:

Out_Sider
11-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by acold7dusta

same here :grr:

WOracing
11-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
same here :grr:

:rolleyes:

Chef
11-21-2004, 11:31 AM
So tell us again why you were going WFO down a road with no helmet on? Thats plain stupidity, no matter how you put it. You guys are trying to blame it on the dog? He should have been thinking about whats gonna be in the road around the next corner or over the next hill, and ready for it. That picture from rotten.com is really nasty. too.

WOracing
11-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Chef
So tell us again why you were going WFO down a road with no helmet on? Thats plain stupidity, no matter how you put it. You guys are trying to blame it on the dog? He should have been thinking about whats gonna be in the road around the next corner or over the next hill, and ready for it. That picture from rotten.com is really nasty. too.

no one was trying to blame it on the dog everyone was saying NEITHER of them should have been on the road

Nausty
11-21-2004, 11:40 AM
dog don't know n e better.

As for the kid, he learned his lesson. It just sucks so many people are so dense. Usually takes em' something serious to learn and then you just gotta hope it doesn't turn out to bad.

I've seen so many riders quit like that. They get so cocky and think they are hot **** and then they crash and burn and sell their **** once they realize how dangerous it is. meh...:o

400exbiggun
11-21-2004, 06:35 PM
Man i would be freaking PISSED off if someone on a quad killed my dog.
I mean really....you at least gave the people money right? cause im sure the german shepard (sp) cost them some money.

rollie
11-21-2004, 06:42 PM
man that sucks...glad your ok you really shoula been wearin a helmet tho.....:chinese:

chucked
11-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 400exbiggun
Man i would be freaking PISSED off if someone on a quad killed my dog.
I mean really....you at least gave the people money right? cause im sure the german shepard (sp) cost them some money.

dude! If anythign he should be goin after the owners for not havin it on a leash! This is coming from a dog lover...

Hammer trx450r
11-21-2004, 06:48 PM
What if the dog got out of a fence? What if his leash broke? Is the dog supposed to know what to do?

chucked
11-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
What if the dog got out of a fence? What if his leash broke? Is the dog supposed to know what to do?

Its the owners responsibility!! Havent u ever watched judge judy?

Destructo
11-21-2004, 06:52 PM
I couldn't blame anyone if my dogs wandered into the road, its my responsibility to maintain control over my own dogs, thats why we have an electric under ground fence, works great and keeps the dogs on our property.

And that pic... wow, just wow, I don't see how you could live with or from that, I was tempted to say its not real, but I can't say for sure.

And I even wear a helmet when i'm puttin around the yard, I came from riding dirt bikes and never rode without one because its a lot easier to mess up on a bike and spill your brains, I would prefer to stay alive and enjoy the sport for as long as possible.

Hammer trx450r
11-21-2004, 06:52 PM
What about the dogs life man. screw judy

Destructo
11-21-2004, 06:58 PM
TacomaNC4x4, you have a PM btw, doesn't have to do with this thread.

bignorm
11-21-2004, 07:05 PM
that pic is disquesting no way thats real or is it???

Destructo
11-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by bignorm
that pic is disquesting no way thats real or is it???

What I was thinking, it doesn't look quite right to me, but what do I know? Looks like it could have been photoshopped to me.

smallearssuck
11-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Its the owners responsibility!! Havent u ever watched judge judy?

If you did you'd know two wrongs dont make a right :rolleyes:

Had he not been going down the road in the first place, none of this would of happened. . . 'nuff said

Hondadudeehhhh
11-21-2004, 07:45 PM
all that **** on rotten is fake. Except for the **** of the month stuff.....

And dude, we're all happy you are ok but honestly. WHat made you decide not to wear a helmet? I cant totally blame you for the accident or the dog. But seriously, what if it was a little kid chasing a ball (and this is to anyone) out in the road. Thats why i dont fly down the street. There are tracks and trails for reasons. A lot of people ***** when cops have negative attitudes towards quad but they have there reasons. SUch as this story.

bama400ex
11-21-2004, 07:46 PM
a dogs gotta know its limits

chucked
11-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by smallearssuck

Had he not been going down the road in the first place, none of this would of happened. . . 'nuff said

I know, but that wasnt the point.

chucked
11-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by smallearssuck

I know, but that wasnt the point.

Big400EX
11-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Woah that pic is disgusting, and im about to go to bed too.:rolleyes:

markk
11-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Im gald to hear that your ok, Its kinda funny hitting animals lol, Actully a boy down my way hit a dear in 4th gear on his 300ex! Sent him over the bars, and slide on all the RailRoad gravel to the bottom of the tracks!

BE carful!

bansheeguy77
11-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by markk
Im gald to hear that your ok, Its kinda funny hitting animals lol, Actully a boy down my way hit a dear in 4th gear on his 300ex! Sent him over the bars, and slide on all the RailRoad gravel to the bottom of the tracks!

BE carful!

its even funnier hitting you. come over to pa and i will hit you in 4th with my car :D

Destructo
11-22-2004, 05:33 AM
Hmm, fourth in my VW should be around 100mph?

TRX250X
11-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Since we're on this topic, how many states allow ATV's to be ridden on country roads as long as they're registered. I know that Indiana does. Mainly b/c all us farmers use our utilities in the fields.

TacomaNC4X4
11-22-2004, 08:52 AM
i had it pinned on 5th. i usely ALWAYS wear my helmet but i didn't think id need it just going to the store which is like 2 miles down the road. why should i give them money for the dog? lets just say you were going down the road on a motorcycle, dog runs out in front of you, you kill the dog, and lets just say you broke your neck. would you send them money for the dog while your lieing in bed w/ a broken neck? i relize i shouldn't have been on the road, i should have been wearing a helmet. but ive learned my lession. im ok now, and i hope anyone else who rides w/o a helmet will learn from my mistake. i feel like im lucky to be alive and not get hurt any worse then i did...just think of jumping out of a car going about 70mph.

i didn't post this thread to start anything about it being my falt/his fault/dogs fault. i dont care..the reason i posted it is so mabey someone else will decide to put their helmet on the next time they go out riding.

markk
11-22-2004, 10:41 AM
its even funnier hitting you. come over to pa and i will hit you in 4th with my car :D

DUDE THAT IN FUNNY 4-UR-CAR THATS A BIG ARSSS DINT!!!!!!!!!

lol

brooksgnm
11-22-2004, 12:06 PM
I learned my lesson just the other day.. I now wear a helmet putting around in the yard. I was in our field just putting around more or less.. nothing really dangerous about playing around in an open field right? WRONG. I was sliding around in the mud and the tires gripped all of a sudden and off I went... landed and rolled and thought I was okay... no.. the the quad rolls over me and puts a nice gouge in my scalp! Now think about how lucky I am that it didn't tear me up way worse! Any piece of that quad could have grabbed ahold of me and ripped me wide open. I DO NOT take the quad out w/o a helmet now, PERIOD. :)

PunkA$$
11-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
i had it pinned on 5th.i ...just think of jumping out of a car going about 70mph.

I may be wrong here, but I'm guessing the speed limit where you hit the dog was considerably less than 70 mph. My opinion is you should offer them money for the dog. While the dog obviously should have been leashed or fenced in or whatever, you likely would'nt have hit it had you been going the speed limit....right? My issue isn't with you riding on the road, I do that all the time on the back roads around here, but rather your complete disregard for anything that may be in your path. What if it had been a kid on a bike or something? Would you feel guilty then?

bansheeguy77
11-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by markk
DUDE THAT IN FUNNY 4-UR-CAR THATS A BIG ARSSS DINT!!!!!!!!!

lol

my car has plenty of dents and is 3 tone now so another dent would do it well :scary:

QuAdEr 317
11-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by sEX
good to hear that u werent hurt too bad. no matter where you're going always wear a helmet.

;)

400exbiggun
11-22-2004, 02:29 PM
ok let me tell you why i think you should pay for the dog.

#1 its RESPECT, if you dont have respect for other people, or their property, then why the hell should they care about you.

#2 you are illegal riding on the road with a quad. Do you even have a drivers lisence?

#3 you were speeding

#4 if you did die would it be the dogs fault, or your own? (hope you have enough brain to say your own fault)

need i say more

if it was a back road, then the owners should have no problem letting the dog go out. Maybe they let the dog go out and take a ****? I know when ever my dog needs to go out we just opend the door and when he is done he comes back. Maybe they did the same thing?

If it was a back road the the speed limit was prob like 25-45mph, somewhere in that area. WIth that low a speedlimit and without blinding turns, a car prob would not have hit the dog. (most likely)

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
poor puppy :(

chucked
11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
I think it would be better if he actually got them a puppy.

TacomaNC4X4
11-22-2004, 04:08 PM
theres no way in hell ill get them another dog. they get another dog, then theyll let him go in the road, then someone else will hit him. so your tellin me that if you drive the speed limit you wont hit animals in the road!? and yes i have a drivers lic. ive had a drivers licence for 8 years what does that have to do with me telling people to wear their helmets!? if i was riding on THIER property and i hit their dog..Yes i would pay for the dog and feel bad about it. BUT i was on the road, the dog should not have been there (neither should i), i hit the dog and wrecked. i have no front teeth now. WTF should i pay for a dog that got me hurt b/c the owners let it go in the road? anybody could have hit that dog. some one man out ridding his goldwing could have hit the dog and gotten hurt real bad...whos falt would it be then!?

im sorry ive tried to hold it all back but i cant anymore i just was just thinking id post this for someone else to read and be like "huh..mabey i should wear my helmet from now on".

and if i ride by there again on my truck and see a damn dog in the road im not gonna turn to miss it!

bama400ex
11-22-2004, 04:26 PM
man i wouldnt worry about the dog. i like dogs and dont like to see them get run over, but they are still just a dog. i know its hard for some people to lose a pet, ive lost my fair share. but its still just an animal. people get way to attached to their pets. just be glad you didnt get hurt worse than you did.

Hammer trx450r
11-23-2004, 04:13 AM
Thats the problem with this world!! Azzholes like this that think this land was put here for us to destroy anyway we want. They belong on that rd just as much as we do, along with deer, rabbits, etc.

As soon as i pull up somewhere with my trailer i got people calling the cops because of AZZHOLES like you flying down a rd with no helmet. Let me guess you were pulling wheelies man. Sorry if some of us think the dogs life was more important to us than some disrepectfull punk who is ruining it for all of us.

bama400ex
11-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Thats the problem with this world!! Azzholes like this that think this land was put here for us to destroy anyway we want. They belong on that rd just as much as we do, along with deer, rabbits, etc.

As soon as i pull up somewhere with my trailer i got people calling the cops because of AZZHOLES like you flying down a rd with no helmet. Let me guess you were pulling wheelies man. Sorry if some of us think the dogs life was more important to us than some disrepectfull punk who is ruining it for all of us. so your saying animals belong on the road as much as we do? lol someday you might change your mind about that. i can just picture you hitting some cow that got out of a fence. im sure then you will feel sorry for the cow. also you remind me of al gore, since he thinks a tree is more important than a human life. you dont seem like your much different, thinking a dog is more important.

quadrcr161
11-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
WTF should i pay for a dog that got me hurt

the dog didnt hurt you, your ignorance hurt you. next time think before you do something stupid. i agree the dog shouldnt have been on the road, and neither should you.

gotta love the new america where its always someone elses fault. :rolleyes:

dunnonuttin
11-23-2004, 12:45 PM
that will teach ya not to go flying around when you cant see whats coming up....what if a ups truck was stopped there delivering a package or some other big truck. you could have been a pancake. god i hate when that happens. ive done that so many times except not with ups trucks. thats what the majority of my broken bones have came from. but maybe this guy needs one of those stickers that say "wearing protective gear is much more comfortable"

theTman
11-23-2004, 01:15 PM
can we end it at this

YOU hit the dog...it was YOUR fault...just becasue the dog ran out in front of YOU, you think u can blame it on the dog...its your fault for hitting the dog...yes the dog shouldnt have been in the road, but maybe it was lost? scared? didnt know what to do? so id apologize to the dogs owners ( if you didnt already) and maybe give them a gift or something...show some sympathy. im sure if someone hit your dog you would be pissed at them!!!!

400exstud
11-23-2004, 04:23 PM
I think that he needs to start saving to get his quad fixed!

400exrider36
03-05-2005, 10:07 PM
it was just an accident, everything just turned out that way. i did the same exact thing exept with a deer, but wasnt pinned under the quad, it went flipping for quite a ways. i face planted and broke my collar bone, BUT i was wearing my helmet.

SGA
03-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider36
it was just an accident, everything just turned out that way.
I agree thats all it was, a accident. You could argue all day long about whose fault it was.
Things happen in life, some we can control, some we cant.
Hes lucky, he could have flipped another way and been hurt bad or killed.
We learn from our mistakes and move on. Thats pretty much it, no more no less.

Hammer trx450r
03-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by SGA
I agree thats all it was, a accident. You could argue all day long about whose fault it was.
Things happen in life, some we can control, some we cant.
Hes lucky, he could have flipped another way and been hurt bad or killed.
We learn from our mistakes and move on. Thats pretty much it, no more no less.

Guys this post is from last year:p

Bender
03-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Man If it was my dog I probably would have shot him dead. What a pos in my eyes.

chucked
03-06-2005, 08:31 AM
OMG DONT BRING IT BACK, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk'd
03-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Glad to here your ok but always wear your helmet and if you were at the time you prob would have walked away.

SGA
03-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Guys this post is from last year:p
Dam sure is, didnt even notice. Oh well. :D

crday98
03-06-2005, 12:39 PM
yeah poor dog....if that was my dog i woulda whooped your ***. its not the dogs fault dogs do that. its his fault for riding like a moron when he should have had control of his vehicle i agree 100%. what if it were a little kid instead of a dog?? i guess then you would all say he/she didn't belong there and it is ok for this punk to ride like an idiot. it is his responsibility to ride in a manner in which he can control his quad. i have young punks like you that fly up and down my street in cars and on quads and i'm just praying for the day when they nearly hit one of my kids or my neighbors kids. you can but your *** they will be getting theirs kicked!!!

Cdaleracer
03-06-2005, 02:11 PM
pinned in 5th gear and you thought you didn't need yor helmet? that is just stupid. i cannot stand people like you. you are the kind of person that give atv's a bad reputation. did you think you were going to get sympathy from anybody?

although i am glad you are not seriously hurt, but don't ever do that again.

03-06-2005, 02:30 PM
you should of wore a helmet,you should of wore a helmet,you should'nt be riding a quad in the street PERIOD.
Oh well thats the past, glad to hear your allright,

2001400ex
03-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I sure hope you feel lucky to be alive right now, because you killed a dog.

1) You SHOULD NOT have been riding on the street.
2) You SHOULD HAVE been wearing a helmet.
3) You SHOULD HAVE slowed down before you crested a hill since you didn't know what was coming.

Not only were you NOT wearing a helmet, you didn't slow down when coming up a hill. Try that on a snowmobile and it'll kill you. I highly suggest you go and apologize to the dog's owners, or do something. If someone killed my dog riding 65MPH I'd kill them doing 65MPH.

I'm amazed at the ignorance of people.:rolleyes: :mad:

chucked
03-06-2005, 03:08 PM
FYI everyone, the last time the guy posted on this website was 11-28-2004 12:52 AM

2001400ex
03-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Damnit for reviving dead threads.:p

I didn't do it though...:D