View Full Version : 2005 ATVriders Quad Builder Of Year Contest

Pages : [1] 2

popo
11-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Atvriders 2005 Quad Builder Of The Year

As the winner, of the 2004 Quad Builder of the year. I would like to see this competition continue and grow.

I am not entering a quad this year, but will serve as the event promoter and oversee the contest .

Sparky originally started this competition and did and excellent job with having to deal a number of complaints, such as needing more time etc, even after a 4 month notice.

With lessons learned from that, some new rules have been set.

THE RULES.

Competition Start:

September 1st 2004

Competition End: FEB 28th2005 @ midnight.
“No Excuses accepted”

TO ENTER YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING

Each participant can submit as many photos as he or she would like by the posted end date.
**** One Before picture must be submitted ******
**** No owner face shots are permitted ******

** NO POSTING PICS OF YOUR PROJECT PRIOR TO DEADLINE **

Photos will be submitted by completion date to: gbelbeck@iglide.net Email must contain your name & screen user name.

The photos will be posted with a assigned number to vote on. Rather than a owners name.
“This rule is in place because due to biased accusations on other sites”

Judging.

Will be conducted on a vote system by the members of this site.
“Members voting with less than 10 posts will not count”

Awards.

First Place
Receives a 6'-0” trophy. "Yes six foot"
An article submitted to Atvsport magazine hot wheels section.
$500.00 gift certificate from Distinctive Chrome.
$100.00 gift certificate Pappy’s Performance Powder Coating.
One Interstate Quad battery.
EXriders.com T-shirt & Stickers

Second Place
Receives a trophy.
A Complete set of Maxxis Raz2 tires.
$250.00 gift certificate from Distinctive Chrome.
$75.00 gift certificate Pappy’s Performance Powder Coating.
One set of Spider Grips.

Third Place
Receives a trophy.
$150.00 gift certificate from Distinctive Chrome.
$50.00 gift certificate Pappy’s Performance Powder Coating.
One set of Spider Grips.

Rookie Award

The Moderators and myself will vote on a participant, who just could not make the cut on votes, but put in a 100 percent effort will receive some Carbon Fiber bling blings and will be given 10 bonus votes for the next competition.

All contestants will receive Free EXriders.com Stickers for their participation. Also participants that submit their machines before the deadline and utilize products from at least three different EXriders.com Supporting Sponsors will automatically receive a cash gift certificate redeemable through C&D Racing for an amount to be determined and announced before February 1st. Current Eligible Manufacturers: ITP, HMF, Burgard Cycle, IMS, ELKA, Tireballs, Laker Custom, Fullbore, Pro Armor, Laeger & Walsh Products purchased through T&T Racing, Pappy's Performance Coating, and Distinctive Chrome. More manufacturers may be added to the list as the contest continues.

***** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ********

In consideration to last years dead line of February. I have pushed back the deadline to " MIDNIGHT FEBRUARY 28th" to get all before and after photo's turned in.

Why... Most aftermarket compainies have been slow shipping either parts, ordered back in November or others waiting on powder coat etc etc etc as well as some trying to sell existing parts on Ebay or Atvriders with no luck and having to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Out of the 39 entries I have one with complete photos while the rest of you are stuck waiting on parts etc.

Again the Jan 31st has been pushed back to Feb 28th.

If you feel this is a mistake.... please express your feelings.

Thank You

The Management.

fasterz
11-20-2004, 08:28 AM
sounds great! how do we find out if were were accepted b/c i posted my name in that like 30pg list and i dont know if im in it

popo
11-20-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by fasterz
sounds great! how do we find out if were were accepted b/c i posted my name in that like 30pg list and i dont know if im in it

Send me an email to: gbelbeck@iglide.net with your name and I will check my list and confirm it.

SRH
11-20-2004, 09:23 AM
i would of liked to join but i didnt finish racing til about a month ago and i usually dont have my quad together til early march, the timespan is just really inconvienent in my opinion

popo
11-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Here is a pic of the trophies. The motorcycles on top will be replaced with a quad.

Left to Right.

First Place 6'-0"
Second Place
Third Place
Rookie Award

44oEX
11-20-2004, 03:09 PM
looks good. Can't wait to get that trophy home lol

muff
11-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX
looks good. Can't wait to get that rookie trophy home lol

:p

EXRIDER400KFX
11-21-2004, 02:47 AM
i could definently do some bling bling with a 500 gift card :D

44oEX
11-21-2004, 09:41 AM
yeah good job putting words in my mouth muff. :mad: I might be a rookie but I am going for the big stuff :devil:

JDiablo
11-21-2004, 12:59 PM
dang that is one big *** trophy:devil:

Popo im still in right?:D

440exnacsracer
11-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Popo im still in right?

i heard he wasnt going to let you because you keep bananas next to your bed:eek2:

badass250r
11-23-2004, 06:12 PM
how do i enter

popo
11-23-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by badass250r
how do i enter

You got to be kidding me!

PLEASE READ THE RULES POSTED.

THANK YOU
THE MANAGEMENT!!!!

cpcpatriot
11-24-2004, 05:28 PM
so is there any preregistration required or do you just do one entry with all your pictures by the deadline!!
and do you want a list of modifications or just pictures
does the before picture need to be one as of sept 1st or can it be prior??
and I am assuming this is for all brands and types of bikes??
thanks Dave

Mr.Obvious
11-24-2004, 05:37 PM
It obvious if you read it .

TO ENTER YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING

Each participant can submit as many photos as he/she would like by the posted end date.
**** One Before picture must be submitted ******
**** No owner face shots are permitted ******

Photos will be submitted by completion date to: gbelbeck@iglide.net Email must contain your name & screen user name.

The photos will be posted on February 1st with a assigned number to vote on. Rather than a owners name.
“This rule is in place because due to biased accusations on other sites”

name & screen user name.
name & screen user name.
name & screen user name.
name & screen user name.
One Before picture must be submitted

No need for a mod list

Mr.Obvious
11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
sorry dont mean to be rude:D

cpcpatriot
11-24-2004, 05:46 PM
well my bike went a minor overhaul this fall so I was curious as to if I should submit a picture of it fairly modified or closer to stock and than fully done:rolleyes:
and also it only says submit pictures ;)
I guess this is 100% about looks and not who has put together the best atv for there aplication:uhoh:

44oEX
11-24-2004, 07:35 PM
thats right. it's all about behing creative. and it you did a good job it's not hard to tell what the application is, tt,mx,xc...

putting togerther the best atv is just the person that has the most money. and it's not about the $ here.

As for the before pic it won't be posted so just send what you want. as long as it changes. from before and after your good.

440exnacsracer
11-24-2004, 08:54 PM
putting togerther the best atv is just the person that has the most money. and it's not about the $ here

yep, like me, i have maybe 3k in mine, and am still entering because that is all the money i could scratch up so far and i think it has been used very creatively, i may not even place because of my lack of money, but its been alot of fun and a great learning expierience for me as a 17 year old;)

muff
11-25-2004, 10:10 PM
thats right. it's all about behing creative.

putting togerther the best atv is just the person that has the most money. and it's not about the $ here.

how do you know the members arent going to be voting on the "best atv"??

yes it is nice to have some custom stuff, but its still gonna have to be a clean lookin bike. its definetly not all about the money, i'm sure if someone had a gold plated show quad it probably wouldnt take the 6 footer, a lot of custom work can be done if you know where to put the money.

JDiablo
11-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by muff
how do you know the members arent going to be voting on the "best atv"??

yes it is nice to have some custom stuff, but its still gonna have to be a clean lookin bike. its definetly not all about the money, i'm sure if someone had a gold plated show quad it probably wouldnt take the 6 footer, a lot of custom work can be done if you know where to put the money.

o be quiet muff,me and you are going to go at it:macho and your right them roll design "parts" are super trick,but im still sending um to pappy to get some more bling applied:devil:

muff
11-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Obvious
sorry dont mean to be rude:D

i think your name explains it all :p

popo
11-25-2004, 10:19 PM
All this trash talking is making me want to enter. :D

JDiablo
11-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by popo
All this trash talking is making me want to enter. :D

you better be quiet and enter:devil:
HOW MUCH TO CHROME 400ex SIDECASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO you have never gotten back to me:blah:

popo
11-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
you better be quiet and enter:devil:
HOW MUCH TO CHROME 400ex SIDECASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO you have never gotten back to me:blah:

Don't you holla at me Willis :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clutch Cover $90.00
Stator Cover $80.00

JDiablo
11-25-2004, 10:36 PM
Don't you holla at me Willis :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clutch Cover $90.00
Stator Cover $80.00

thats what i thought!:macho

Metzroth
11-27-2004, 12:32 AM
CAn u guys help out a po folk and tell me what are some things i can do for cheap that can make my quad look clean, other than cleaning? I'm tight for cash, All I've really been able to do is K&N airfilter, and i dont think u want pics of the inside of my airbox. I prolly wont even enter in the end, but it gives me an excuse to be creative. I disagree with whoever said its not about the money. Face it quads are expensive and even being creative with them is expensive. I've done my best to be creative, so far i have a sandpaper mark on my plastics that gathers mud and looks funny :(

44oEX
11-27-2004, 07:56 AM
well if you don`t think you can get creative with not much money just wait and see. Yes I do have front suspension and axle and stuff. And yes that was expencive. But alot of my mods are custom home made mods that were almots free except for alot of time and TLC. You probably don`t believe me but wait . I am not saing i am going to win this but if I do it`s not going to because I have the best bike cause I don`t. But I am ready to bet that It will the most creative. And that It will get alot of votes.

Metzroth
11-27-2004, 12:38 PM
tell you what, email me some ideas u dont mind parting with, u can help me out, i prolly wont be able to make the stuff u make neways im 14 and a newb to quads, but i wanna get more involved in it then just riding.

JDiablo
11-27-2004, 12:40 PM
well just stay on this site and absorb all info you see,im somewhat knowledable:huh from reading all this stuff on here,it helps,and good luck to you man;)

Metzroth
11-27-2004, 12:42 PM
I doubt ill enter, i saw all the instructions but i didnt read. Besides i have no chance. I have no $$$ ATM to do nething.

44oEX
11-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Metzroth
tell you what, email me some ideas u dont mind parting with, u can help me out, i prolly wont be able to make the stuff u make neways im 14 and a newb to quads, but i wanna get more involved in it then just riding.

well all I can say is search in my old post and see what you can find. I give out to much info already.

WhiteBros400ex
11-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Well i know i wont win but im going to try my hardest to build it the best i can afford.Ill be sending my before picture in im guessing now,not makign sure so i dont screw thigns up.

theTman
11-28-2004, 07:08 PM
well just stay on this site and absorb all info you see,im somewhat knowledable:huh from reading all this stuff on here,it helps,and good luck to you man;)

only thing your knowledgable on is bananas:huh

Shawn H
11-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Im your Huckleberry :eek2:
and I'm Bringing the bling so look out boys:macho

JDiablo
11-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by theTman
only thing your knowledgable on is bananas:huh

ahh shutup that old:o

440exnacsracer
12-02-2004, 07:24 PM
you still getting cramps 300exrida:confused: :o :D

QuadJunkies
12-02-2004, 07:43 PM
If I get whats on my X-mas list I can enter this contest myself..... :D

MY450R
12-03-2004, 02:03 PM
yeah if someone buys me all the stuff i will too

muff
12-03-2004, 03:26 PM
i bought my own list :macho

popo
12-03-2004, 04:11 PM
i bought my own list :macho

I'll send you my list.

Thanks muff your a nice guy :D

And who said no muff is too tuff

muff
12-03-2004, 06:32 PM

And who said no muff is too tuff

:p look what i found...

http://www.jannis.dk/stuff/Gallery/signs/sign-no_muff_too_tuff.jpg

440exnacsracer
12-03-2004, 11:21 PM
hmmm theres an a-1 muffler down here below atlanta, not sure if they have the same slogan though:p

beerock
12-05-2004, 12:16 AM
yall are just lucky my bike is built and beat up already!!:blah:

at least i got R of the month while the site was alive:o

440exnacsracer
12-05-2004, 08:39 PM
yall are just lucky my bike is built and beat up already!!

beat up...naaa, i finished mine last weekend and went to durhamtown plantation when it was a little wet lol. well,....lets just say the end result was mud getting into my motor,....about 4 teaspoon fulls ontop of the piston, and she had to be dragged home.:( everything looks good except the piston, hopefully bore over a little more and should be good

Shawn H
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Damn thats sucks^^^

ReconRider25
12-09-2004, 05:20 PM
ok sorry guys but its been a long day for me and im kinda confused on the directions as to entering. so i dont pre sign up or anything alls i gotta do is send pics before and after with my name bu the deadline right?

Shawn H
12-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Send before pics now and after pics before the Jan 31st deadline with your name and screen name.

ti-ex
12-09-2004, 08:06 PM
are the pictures of the entrys,going to be posted on the page?

Shawn H
12-09-2004, 08:56 PM
No

just the final build pics

Popo am I hired? :D

popo
12-10-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by snowgasm
No

just the final build pics

Popo am I hired? :D

Yes........ Thank You for doing my light work.

A separate post will be created showing a before pic and after pics, with a number assigned to each particapant.

You will vote on the number assigned to that quad rather than a members screen name, to rule out any bias votes.

JDiablo
12-10-2004, 07:15 AM
52 days 14 hours 37 mins left untill 11:55 PM :devil:

monkeyboy
12-10-2004, 02:53 PM
kount me in popoos

:muscle:

big_poppa49
12-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
kount me in popoos

:muscle:

Why do you talk like that?? Thats dumb. You need to get you a spell checker of somethin'...:rolleyes:

theTman
12-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by big_poppa49
Why do you talk like that?? Thats dumb. You need to get you a spell checker of somethin'...:rolleyes:

dun maak fon oof monkeyboy

440exnacsracer
12-10-2004, 11:52 PM
banana man posted first, then two monkey boys, haha lol.

anyway, im sorry if this is a stupid question, but do we need to send in a list of parts? this would help with the motor, but then again, someone could bs it and this contest is about looks, but do we?? thanks
ben

popo
12-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer

anyway, im sorry if this is a stupid question, but do we need to send in a list of parts? this would help with the motor, but then again, someone could bs it and this contest is about looks, but do we?? thanks
ben

It's a good question. When you send in your pics your more than welcome to post the engine mods truthfully done.

JDiablo
12-11-2004, 10:41 AM

ben

heyyy:grr:

440exnacsracer
12-11-2004, 11:07 PM
heyyy:grr:

so what, now you are a SENIOR MEMEBER?? since when was that your nickname. :blah:

440exnacsracer
12-11-2004, 11:08 PM
MEMEBER,...lmao, screwed that one up

JDiablo
12-11-2004, 11:08 PM
so what, now you are a SENIOR MEMEBER?? since when was that your nickname. :blah:

since i changed it about two hours ago,lol

44oEX
12-12-2004, 01:08 PM
so how is every one comming along? I am in exams right now but I will be done before chrismas

JDiablo
12-12-2004, 05:10 PM
im about 85% done,just need stem,rear tires,rims,exhaust header,hinson stuff,:D some chroming,i got alot to do in a month and a half still:(

roostin_dale
12-12-2004, 05:19 PM
still havent even got started:( :o

JDiablo
12-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
still havent even got started:( :o

you could start when you buy my 300ex frame:devil:

roostin_dale
12-12-2004, 05:55 PM
you could start when you buy my 300ex frame:devil:

Im rebuilding the yfz not the 300ex.....anyways, I just bought another 300ex today....

44oEX
12-12-2004, 06:09 PM
hey popo how many enties do you have so far?

JDiablo
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Im rebuilding the yfz not the 300ex.....anyways, I just bought another 300ex today....

ahh you lil :mad: howw much and wat mods?:devil:

TheFontMaster
12-12-2004, 06:41 PM
so how is every one comming along? I am in exams right now but I will be done before chrismas

I have a frame motor pipe carb hubs and a arms and shocks on the way. The frame is getting gusseted and preped for paint or powdercoat. I'm starting to seriously doubt if I'll be done with this by the deadline, but I'm trying.

44oEX
12-12-2004, 07:17 PM
well good luck

im about 85% done,just need stem,rear tires,rims,exhaust header,hinson stuff,:D some chroming,i got alot to do in a month and a half still:(

you do know that you have to get that thing done right lol...stop ordering stuff and just make it run :D

440exnacsracer
12-12-2004, 08:29 PM
hehe, im done and starting again. this first weekend out riding, i slid off into a mud hole and got mud into my motor. im thinkin the 558 kit should get the scores out of my cylinder:blah: :mad: , i took pics before i went though, but im probably a long way off from winning:ermm:

popo
12-13-2004, 05:58 AM
hey popo how many enties do you have so far?

I have 39 entries so far

Zhvonte
12-13-2004, 07:25 AM
only 39 entries??? hmmm, maybe I can submit my stock quad for this one, maybe that old polaris cyclone with gold spoke wheels.... ;)

Shawn H
12-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Zhvonte ya still need 5 more posts to vote so get going lol.

My rebuild consists of a ton of parts on my work bench and a table, Other than that still waiting on Popo, Pappy and Gt Thunder there holding me back :macho lol

It will be done by the deadline with a few hours to spare I hope. ;)

Mxracer53
12-13-2004, 04:20 PM
hmm how old do u have to be because im gettin a butt load of parts for x-mas

JDiablo
12-13-2004, 04:21 PM
no age limit,you can be two years old and build one

Mxracer53
12-13-2004, 04:25 PM
sweet , jus so u know what is goin on the bike (JRD):devil: ;)

JDiablo
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
just so you know what is on mine.....Full Elka/houser/rpm suspension,lrd460,fullbore,hmf...need i say more?:D

Mxracer53
12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
well tht sucks for me:(

44oEX
12-13-2004, 05:05 PM
just so you know what is on mine.....Full Elka/houser/rpm suspension,lrd460,fullbore,hmf...need i say more?:D

LSR/ELKA/FST500ex and all of custom stuff

roostin_dale
12-13-2004, 05:06 PM
LSR/ELKA/FST500ex and all of custom stuff

Mine: umm, not started

muff
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
that all you guys got? come on now, this is the exriders competition...gotta step it up a notch!! Right now it looks like I'll be done by the first week in jan. :macho

Zhvonte
12-13-2004, 06:03 PM
I am hoping my stock polaris cyclone with gold spoke 20" wheels will win the competition..... I spent a lot of money for those rims... :D

44oEX
12-13-2004, 06:43 PM
that all you guys got? come on now, this is the exriders competition...gotta step it up a notch!! Right now it looks like I'll be done by the first week in jan. :macho

like I told you before it's not just the money people appretiate the time that was spent building the custom stuff not just the quad with the most money. Anybody can build a great quad if they had 25000$ to spend. But that doesn't make you a good builder just a good spender.

We will see what they really like feb 1 good luck

JDiablo
12-13-2004, 07:23 PM
ye no doubt,that is quite a bit aways though,i would say at least 50 days still

ReconRider25
12-13-2004, 07:55 PM
well i dont think i have a chance but ive entered anyways. almost done strippin the quad down and should have the frame gusseted and everything next week.....no aftermarket suspension or a-arms and axle.....:( itll still look badass anyways.:devil:

44oEX
12-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
well i dont think i have a chance but ive entered anyways. almost done strippin the quad down and should have the frame gusseted and everything next week.....no aftermarket suspension or a-arms and axle.....:( itll still look badass anyways.:devil:

well at least you try and have fun doing it. That what it's all about man

400ex28
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
well at least you try and have fun doing it. That what it's all about man

yup...im tryin my hardest with the money i have since im only 14 ive made some custom stuff since i dont have $20,000 like most of you.

JRDrider22
12-14-2004, 06:39 PM
i dont wanna hear about the age limit. i spent a lot of money into my jrd for racing. i have to pay for practices too. age dont matter. go out there and get workn. i cant wait to see everyones styln bikes. mine wont be ready by the deadline.

ny300exrider
12-14-2004, 06:58 PM
i wouldve entered and followed through but it turns out i need to replace some stuff in my motor so everything is gonna be delayed. good luck to everyone though i cant waittt to see what gets built

JDiablo
12-14-2004, 08:09 PM
maybe POPO we can send you some mid-way point rebuild pix,and just post them and not tell who's quad they belong too:devil:

400ex28
12-14-2004, 08:13 PM
maybe POPO we can send you some mid-way point rebuild pix,and just post them and not tell who's quad they belong too:devil:

Yeah, that would be cool

popo
12-14-2004, 09:26 PM

Sorry it's past the mid point. I know it's itching you but rules are rules Jan 31st is around the corner.

12-15-2004, 12:20 PM
am I still disqualified????????

little rascal
12-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Popo

For next year can utilitys enter in this

popo
12-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by little rascal
Popo

Any type of quad can enter.

JDiablo
12-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Any type of quad can enter.

does it have to have four wheels?

440exnacsracer
12-15-2004, 09:13 PM
does it have to have four wheels?

i here a DQ comin here soon and it aint dairy queen:blah:

Shawn H
12-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by little rascal
Popo

You get that girls quad yet? :p What was it a Brute force gotta go work the farm Ill be back in a hr or 2 lmao :D

team_450_88
12-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Uhhh...I might not make it, but ill try....Pappys got my arms, but he said he would be done with those by the end of the week ( really fast because he hasnt had them more than a week )...Thanks Pappy....Motor is gettin took to local shop tomorrow to get cam,piston, porting and polishing done and frame is on its way back and all the other parts gettin pc'ed...I finished polishing everything tonight...I am waiting on bumper,hood and new tires from lester..some fenders and I already got elkas...Thats bout it...but with work and not much time, I dunno if ill make it..But i think I can...I got parts everywhere tho so im kinda afraid ima come up short of a part and that'll put me back a few days and a few dolla's !!:p

Ryan #88

Shawn H
12-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Sounds like your in my boat?

Pappy has many parts of mine,Frame,arms,stem,swinger etc...\

Gt Thunder has my motor, and a few other things.

Popo has a bunch of my stuff

This sucks knowing ya got a sweet quad but its all over the US in pieces :(

RG #43
12-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Im sitting right next to you. Most of the major work is done framewise, but parts are still trickling in from all across the US and I am in Canada. With the holidays, I am really putting too much faith into UPS, Fedex, and USPS.
Funny thing is, I wont be able to check and see if it even runs until mid Jan Uhggg.
Good luck to all.

400ex28
12-16-2004, 05:37 PM
ehh, im pretty well done....

Out_Sider
12-20-2004, 10:56 PM
popo.. am i in this competition? because i no longer have a quad.. im getting a stock 300ex and putting my old parts on it so it will pretty much look the same so i dont think i can enter, or can i?

popo
12-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
popo.. am i in this competition? because i no longer have a quad.. im getting a stock 300ex and putting my old parts on it so it will pretty much look the same so i dont think i can enter, or can i?

I don't see any issues with it. As long as you meet the deadline

Just email me the before pic of the new 300ex and your in.

JDiablo
12-21-2004, 07:27 AM
41 days to go:eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-21-2004, 10:37 AM
looks like Im out of it... :(

team_450_88
12-21-2004, 12:33 PM
im not gonna make it either...:(

brian-250
12-21-2004, 02:01 PM
do quads you bought prebuilt count? LOL:D

team_450_88
12-21-2004, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Mxracer53
12-21-2004, 04:13 PM
hey popo do u send the before and after pic at the same time???:confused:

JDiablo
12-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
do quads you bought prebuilt count? LOL:D

shutup fatty,lol

Im 97% done,i finally heard the beast start yesterday,boy was it sweet....just need a couple more things chromed and need a couple otehr parts nad time to rip!

POPO PLLEAASSSEEEEEEEEE let us send you some pix to post of some of the rides...i want to see others work,I CAN'T WAIT 40 MORE DAYS:macho

Zhvonte
12-21-2004, 05:50 PM
almost done with my polaris cyclone, just waiting for 20" gold spoke rims.... ;)

440exnacsracer
12-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Zhvonte
almost done with my polaris cyclone, just waiting for 20" gold spoke rims.... ;)

looks like ill have you beat...suzuki 185 quadsport on 22"s. cant loose on twenty two's. :D .

i want to see some others too 300exrida....cant wait:blah:

popo
12-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mxracer53
hey popo do u send the before and after pic at the same time???:confused:

What ever makes it easy for you as long as they are in before the dead line

popo
12-21-2004, 07:09 PM
shutup fatty,lol

POPO PLLEAASSSEEEEEEEEE let us send you some pix to post of some of the rides...i want to see others work,I CAN'T WAIT 40 MORE DAYS:macho

NO!!!!!

JDiablo
12-21-2004, 07:24 PM
how bout now?:p

lol ok you drive a hard bargain,ill wait:scary:

Out_Sider
12-21-2004, 10:11 PM
I don't see any issues with it. As long as you meet the deadline

Just email me the before pic of the new 300ex and your in.

aight, thank you Popo :D :macho

Mxracer53
12-23-2004, 11:04 PM
hey popo can u check if im on the list, if i got accepted.:confused:
thanks.;)

JDiablo
12-25-2004, 04:16 PM
well how is everyones going along?im just about done im 99.5% done as of today,man i want to post pix of her,but can't how everyone else doing?

TheFontMaster
12-25-2004, 04:18 PM
well how is everyones going along?im just about done im 99.5% done as of today,man i want to post pix of her,but can't how everyone else doing?

Same as the last time this question was asked. lol

I am about 70% shure I won't make the deadline:(

roostin_dale
12-25-2004, 04:20 PM
haha, I think im gunna start mine tomorrow...:o

JDiablo
12-25-2004, 04:22 PM
haha, I think im gunna start mine tomorrow...:o

lol i think you goign to finish in time :D

440exnacsracer
12-25-2004, 10:46 PM
im done with mine, not much money it it, but it looks great, well it did look great until this weekend:rolleyes: :rolleyes: the motor locked up again today after a fresh rebuild, so im going to work through it again, i think im going to need a new cam chain, got a kink in it last time, but its for sale now lol to rebuild the ex and r:devil:

Shawn H
12-26-2004, 09:02 AM
Damn twice

i hope your rebuild of your quad is better than your motor?:ermm:

Now why did it lock up?

44oEX
12-26-2004, 11:14 AM
only missing the air box and some gas and I am done

brian-250
12-26-2004, 04:26 PM
so my 452EX counts?:D

440exnacsracer
12-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Damn twice

i hope your rebuild of your quad is better than your motor?:ermm:

Now why did it lock up?

well the first time i got it back together the cam chain had got some slack in it and wrapped around the bottom sprocket so it wouldnt turn over. saturday, i had really just broken it in good and got on it and it decided to drop an exhaust valve on me at WOT!!. o well, crap happens:rolleyes: it was runnin like a bat outta hell when it dropped though lol. heck of a christmas present :blah:

team_450_88
12-27-2004, 05:36 PM
all im have left is...

motor to get back

frame to get back

a-arms to get back

then waitin on bumper

then waitin on hood

then i can start puttin it backtogether...

JDiablo
12-28-2004, 11:12 PM
33 days left people,better get wrenching:D

440exnacsracer
12-28-2004, 11:44 PM
get my valves and get em put in and slap the fenders back on and ill be ready for pics

JDiablo
12-28-2004, 11:46 PM
i know im not going to finish with the things i want to do so that sux,but for the most part im done,just have to clean up the engine a lil bit and get some other lil odds and ends and im done!thank god,this was a tough build for me,nothing seemed to work right,always had problems from 1-20 this was a 15 for me:o

440exnacsracer
12-28-2004, 11:58 PM
it went fine for me other than the fact it was on an extreme budget. the bad part was when i got it out to ride, but i will say it was fast and with these oversize kibblewhites, should only get faster:devil:

440exnacsracer
12-29-2004, 12:00 AM
wish i could post the pics i do have:ermm: :(

JDiablo
12-29-2004, 12:01 AM
wish i could post the pics i do have:ermm: :(

ye i want to post pix sooooo bad,lol but its all because of popo that we can';t:(

440exnacsracer
12-29-2004, 12:04 AM
popo aint holding me back,...ill do what i want:D j/k, i need to find the pics i do have. hmmm

popo
12-29-2004, 06:56 AM
popo aint holding me back,...ill do what i want:D j/k, i need to find the pics i do have. hmmm

Really....... try me!

roostin_dale
12-29-2004, 10:39 AM
33 days left people,better get wrenching:D

I have 3 rebuilds to do! (YFZ, 300ex, 250x)...well, none of them are started yet, hahaha...I think i may go start on the 300ex right now....:blah:

JDiablo
12-29-2004, 10:45 AM
I have 3 rebuilds to do! (YFZ, 300ex, 250x)...well, none of them are started yet, hahaha...I think i may go start on the 300ex right now....:blah:

hahaha looks like your not going to finish

roostin_dale
12-29-2004, 10:53 AM
hahaha looks like your not going to finish

Life goes on....I wont rush my bike to finish an internet competition...built to race, not for looks...

JDiablo
12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Life goes on....I wont rush my bike to finish an internet competition...built to race, not for looks...

thats true,i know im not going to finish my **** with the motors looks,chromed sidecases and hinson quick change clutch cover in red and chrome the outside of that:( but oterhwise im pretty much done

muff
12-29-2004, 12:27 PM
built to race, not for looks...

mines built to race and catch looks :p

popo
12-29-2004, 12:45 PM

I guess you can't please them all. From the entries I have seen, very few are just lookers and have some extensive custom work done.

It' not like I am allowing a $50,000.00 Outta Control Raptor in the event.

44oEX
12-29-2004, 03:08 PM

It' not like I am allowing a $50,000.00 Outta Control Raptor in the event.

that good cause then I would lose lol:devil:

Shawn H
12-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Mines going to be For Show and Tell :cool: :macho

Popo are ya done yet:D

team_450_88
12-31-2004, 12:49 PM
:o Ill half to enter my pics without a front end, my a-arms wont be here till the 3rd..lol friggin 2 days late....Ill still post pics after the 4 wheeler is finished to show wut I woulda entered!!

Zhvonte
01-01-2005, 01:39 PM
I think they should have two segment, one for show only and one for who actually rides/races it....

Shawn H
01-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I will be showing mine for 1 days(Maybe 2) worth a pics and then racing and beating the he11 out of mine:devil:

TheFontMaster
01-01-2005, 03:49 PM
I will be showing mine for 1 days(Maybe 2) worth a pics and then racing and beating the he11 out of mine:devil:

I'm with you. I don't belive in building something just to look at it. I don't care how good it looks. If it was made to drive or be riden thats what people should do with it.

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 03:51 PM
yea but i gotta clean my quad up and put the finishihg touches on,i knew i shouldnt have rode it,lol

brian-250
01-01-2005, 04:07 PM
so my 450 dont count?:confused:

muff
01-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Zhvonte
I think they should have two segment, one for show only and one for who actually rides/races it....

i highly doubt anyone on here is just building a quad for show only...

Blasta400ex
01-01-2005, 04:27 PM

yeah that would be pretty stupid to put thousands into a quad and not ride it...

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 04:46 PM

no!!:D

TheFontMaster
01-01-2005, 04:53 PM

When I talked to you last week you said you didn't even have the motor done and that you probably wouldn't have it done for a few months.:rolleyes:

440exnacsracer
01-02-2005, 10:11 PM

yea, take me for example,....lol, though i didnt spend a whole lot, i was finished with mine, until i took it out for a weekend ride and got a little bit too much dirt in the motor lol:ermm: ,...guess ill just be addin up my motor mods:rolleyes:

popo
01-03-2005, 05:38 AM
***** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ********

In consideration to last years dead line of February. I have pushed back the deadline to " MIDNIGHT FEBRUARY 28th" to get all before and after photo's turned in.

Why... Most aftermarket compainies have been slow shipping either parts, ordered back in November or others waiting on powder coat etc etc etc as well as some trying to sell existing parts on Ebay or Atvriders with no luck and having to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Out of the 39 entries I have one with complete photos while the rest of you are stuck waiting on parts etc.

Again the Jan 31st has been pushed back to Feb 28th.

If you feel this is a mistake.... please express your feelings.

Thank You

The Management.

muff
01-03-2005, 08:08 AM
pfewww. i was startin to get worried, still waitin on parts to get my motor together. so i say its a good move :cool:

TheFontMaster
01-03-2005, 09:04 AM
pfewww. i was startin to get worried, still waitin on parts to get my motor together. so i say its a good move :cool:

Yea I agree with muff. With anther month I think I can pull it off. I know I wouldn't be done by the old deadline.

44oEX
01-03-2005, 09:32 AM
so we have to wait another month to post our pics. That suck

roostin_dale
01-03-2005, 11:56 AM
IN that case I will enter my 300ex instead of the YFZ. Because the 300ex is halfway finished! And it has to be done by the Texas GNC (Feb 26th) Nice move POPO

Shawn H
01-03-2005, 12:11 PM
I dont care either way.
Rules are Rules.

I got into alot of Chit buying all my parts thru Christmas Now Ya tell me i could have waited:(
My wife Hates you POPO :p I hope ya dont call me for anything? cuz you going to get a earfull from her hahaha:blah:

JDiablo
01-03-2005, 01:18 PM
yes now i have time to get my stuff chromed from you POPO you said the left side case is 80 or 90?and how much will the hinson quick change clutch case be?not the clutch cover itself,just the rest of it?>

400ex28
01-05-2005, 06:50 PM
thank you POPO! :D

44oEX
01-05-2005, 07:26 PM
well she still need a couple hour of work but I took her for a little spin on the roads ( can't go in the trail it has to stay clean I still don't have pics:D ). Man did that ever fell sweet. Last time I drove it I took a big crash in a wash out. some of you probably saw the pics kind of gross. and that was back on august 3rd.

I am back in buisness :devil:

popo
01-05-2005, 08:42 PM
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ENTER ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE POST.

Chef
01-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Just sent you a pic poopo. :cool:

Honda5
01-06-2005, 04:13 AM
feb 28th works for me because I get my back cut on this monday and won't be able to work on it til two or three weeks!

rich@axeracing.
01-10-2005, 10:56 AM
yo popo,
im in , wait till you see what i got . moooohahahah :devil:

popo
01-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by rich@axeracing.
yo popo,
im in , wait till you see what i got . moooohahahah :devil:

Better be good cause youre gonna have some stiff competition.

mooohahahahaha back

Chef
01-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Better be good cause youre gonna have some stiff competition.

mooohahahahaha back

Did you get that email I sent ya popo?

popo
01-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Did you get that email I sent ya popo?

Yes

440exnacsracer
01-10-2005, 08:25 PM
how many people have sent finished pics in? you got mine correct? thx
Ben

400ex28
01-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Im about finished

popo
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
how many people have sent finished pics in? you got mine correct? thx
Ben

Yes I got your pics, thank you.

14 complete quads to date

racerx573
01-10-2005, 11:08 PM
If it is a groun up project how do we go about getting a before?

popo
01-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by racerx573
If it is a groun up project how do we go about getting a before?

You mean if it's a ground up project. Take a picture of some of the parts.

44oEX
01-11-2005, 06:50 AM
hey popo, a little will back you said that we could include a list of the stuff we have in the motor. Well I was just wandering for the people that have alot of custom stuff if we can make a little paragraph to explain the quad for the stuff I know people won't notice.

Even if you had a word limit that would be ok.

Thanks

popo
01-11-2005, 02:01 PM
hey popo, a little will back you said that we could include a list of the stuff we have in the motor. Well I was just wandering for the people that have alot of custom stuff if we can make a little paragraph to explain the quad for the stuff I know people won't notice.

Even if you had a word limit that would be ok.

Thanks

That's fine by me. Just don't lie and make it sound like you have a Nascar motor if you don't

I am going to create and mail every particapant a template to fill out the details of thier quad.

44oEX
01-11-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks alot thats very appreciated:D

oh and don't worry I don't have no nascar motor. But ehhh that could be a good idea :devil: aww well next year I guess

440exnacsracer
01-11-2005, 08:54 PM
That's fine by me. Just don't lie and make it sound like you have a Nascar motor if you don't

I am going to create and mail every particapant a template to fill out the details of thier quad.

template idea sounds great. thanks alot for running such a good operation, im sure everyone appreciates it.;)

and my motors too big to be a nascar motor,....if you change the "c" in "cc's" to an "i" :D

Chef
01-11-2005, 10:43 PM

and my motors too big to be a nascar motor,....if you change the "c" in "cc's" to an "i" :D
I would hope so...they're only 358's dude.

Bigg Pimpin
01-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Moving the date back is good with me as mine is taking longer than expected to complete even though I would have probably had it done in time anyway. Should have it all buttoned up and pics in by next weekend. Template sounds good too. Great job Popo.

440exnacsracer
01-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I would hope so...they're only 358's dude.

:huh :rolleyes:

Chef
01-12-2005, 10:29 PM
:huh :rolleyes:

What are you confused about?:huh

Warnerade
01-15-2005, 12:03 PM
don....obviosly the kid is slow

440exnacsracer
01-15-2005, 09:45 PM
well, i was going to keep my mouth shut, not that big of deal though, just wonderin why you said they are 358's. nobody cares, for all you know im building a trx 90, or maybe a 727 raptor,...you just dont know do you??? and yea, i guess i am slow, thats why im going to the university of tennesse this fall, hmmm, just wondering, but did you even go to college?

not tryin to flame on you chef, i wasnt worried about it, just didnt like nacs's smart@$$ comment

Chef
01-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Leave it to you to take one small comment and blow it up. I dont know if you noticed this or not, but a majority of this thread is joking back and forth between the contestants. If you are so insecure about your project that you cant take a joke, you dont stand a chance.

Warnerade
01-16-2005, 12:17 AM
am i supposed to be impressed that your going to a college ive never heard of?

muff
01-16-2005, 01:31 AM
whats this I found?? :uhoh:

popo
01-16-2005, 03:32 AM
Is this a build off competition or a soap oparah.

400ex28
01-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Is this a build off competition or a soap oparah.

:confused: , i thought it was a build off comp.

440exnacsracer
01-16-2005, 10:11 PM
soooo, hows everyone else coming along?

Chef
01-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Mines done. :)

440exnacsracer
01-16-2005, 10:19 PM
you using the ex in your sig?

Chef
01-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Nope.

44oEX
01-17-2005, 04:37 AM
I am done.

roostin_dale
01-17-2005, 10:36 AM
soooo, hows everyone else coming along?

Dropped my stuff off at the powdercoater today (not enough time to send to pappy :( ). It will be done here pretty soon, just waiting on engine stuff from C&D. pretty sad I couldn't enter the YFZ, just the way things work out I guess...

Bigg Pimpin
01-17-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm done too for the most part just gotta add the finishing touches and get some good pics this weekend. :D

popo
01-18-2005, 06:09 AM
JUST A FRIENDELY REMINDER.... DO NOT POST YOUR PICS BEFORE THE DEADLINE I.E. FEB 28TH. OR FACE BEING DQ'D.

If you have sent you before and after pics to me. Expect an email from me this week containing a template listing parts etc.

44oEX
01-18-2005, 07:54 AM
my pics are sent. Could you please let me know if you got them or not.

Thanks

oh and for all of you that are not done yet. hurry up.:D

Shawn H
01-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Wish I was done:(

popo
01-18-2005, 02:16 PM
my pics are sent. Could you please let me know if you got them or not.

Thanks

oh and for all of you that are not done yet. hurry up.:D

I don't have an email from you

JDiablo
01-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Well i know i am not going to finish

SO IM DROPPING OUT

There is no way that i will finish even with the extended deadline.I decided that i will help out with the product reviews for others to see as well.So im dropping out,god damn companys always so slow with products sucha shame :o

ny300exrider
01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
damn man, sorry to hear but i know what you mean. its cool your doing reviews and stuff. are you going to keep the quad or sell it like you were planning in that one thread. well whatever happens is for the best i guess but i just wanna let you know your quad is damn nice looking

JDiablo
01-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks man,as of right now im definely keeping it till next fall....as soon as that last ride is done at the end of october,she is getting ripped down and sold,and im going to be riding the ozark for a bit until i buy a car and hopefully save enuf money for a quad,in the meantime imma enjoy this one as much as i can

TheFontMaster
01-18-2005, 08:15 PM
WOW man, I thought for shure you would be done for this. I thought you just needed a little chroming left.

440exnacsracer
01-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Well i know i am not going to finish

SO IM DROPPING OUT

There is no way that i will finish even with the extended deadline.I decided that i will help out with the product reviews for others to see as well.So im dropping out,god damn companys always so slow with products sucha shame :o

wow that came as a shock! sorry that things didnt work out, but seems like your going to make the best of it:ermm: i know what you mean about the vehicle stuff, having to help pay insurance/truck payment, go to school and still compete in this was difficult. well, hurry up everyone else!:blah:

44oEX
01-19-2005, 04:29 AM
ok POPO I sent another one.

let me know if you get anything

thanks

popo
01-19-2005, 06:46 AM
ok POPO I sent another one.

let me know if you get anything

thanks

Nope never got it. My email is

gbelbeck@iglide.net

44oEX
01-19-2005, 10:15 AM
I sent you a pm

JDiablo
01-19-2005, 01:34 PM
wow that came as a shock! sorry that things didnt work out, but seems like your going to make the best of it:ermm: i know what you mean about the vehicle stuff, having to help pay insurance/truck payment, go to school and still compete in this was difficult. well, hurry up everyone else!:blah:

plus now i got a new job that has better pay,but it has a lil longer hours so im always tired too

44oEX
01-19-2005, 04:43 PM
So what you can't just let me win lol:devil:

440exnacsracer
01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
sounds like you cant figure out how to send your pics in:D hope you got them in now though :p

44oEX
01-21-2005, 03:18 PM
yeah I got it to work :D thanks for worring lol

ZSK
01-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Popo,

I have to express my ill feelings towards moving the deadline back. You first stated that there was not going to be an extension of the deadline, but still moved it back. I've driven a minimum of 200 miles every weekend since early december to work on my quad. Many long hours and late nights in the garage wrenching. This may come off as a sob story I realize that, but I had hoped you would stick to the deadline origionally posted. I glady welcome the extra time. I wish no disrespect, this only my opinion which I thought I needed to express.

Thank you,

ZSK

440exnacsracer
01-23-2005, 06:58 PM
yea, i thought a month was a little much, but you have to cut some of those slackers some slack:blah:

popo
01-24-2005, 04:07 PM
yea, i thought a month was a little much, but you have to cut some of those slackers some slack:blah:

I know, I can't keep anybody happy no matter what the dang problem is.... People have been waiting on paid for parts since early December and 8 out of the 14 are just getting them.

Than I get at least 5 pm's asking how do I enter the contest. READ THE FRICKING RULES ON THE 1st PAGE.

Sorry if your upset that I moved the build off deadline back a month to help the 14 people still waiting on parts.

Maybe it would be easier if I pulled the plug on the whole contest to keep all happy.

Chef
01-24-2005, 07:33 PM

Just keep your mouth shut until after the contest. Then you can talk all you want about slackers.

440exnacsracer
01-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Just keep your mouth shut until after the contest. Then you can talk all you want about slackers.

hmmm, you must not be finished:blah:

hey popo, you still going to send out the forms to list all your parts on your quad? j/w. thanks
Ben

Chef
01-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Mines done. :)

popo
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
hmmm, you must not be finished:blah:

hey popo, you still going to send out the forms to list all your parts on your quad? j/w. thanks
Ben

Ben,

Yes. Expect an email from me this week end containing a MS Word and a txt attachment for you to fill in.

I have been on the phone most of today with vendors confirming outstanding orders are being shipped out so members will be able to make the FEB 28th deadline.

Who as not recieved and email back from me confirming your entry? Please send your repsonse to gbelbeck@iglide.net

TheFontMaster
01-31-2005, 01:47 PM
Popo, I'm dropping out of the contest. I have like 1500-2000 dollars woth of parts left to buy and 600 dollars to buy them with.

Good luck everyone else. And I got an idea for next years contest so watch out!!

44oEX
02-01-2005, 07:21 PM
hey POPO. I am sorry to but you again but since we got some e-mail problems in the past could you please confurm that you reseved my spec sheet. I just sent it.

thanks alot and again sorry for all the trouble.

RG #43
02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Just waiting for your email with the word and text file to fill in. Finished Jan 30th at 4:23pm. Phew, glad I documented it, so I can make it look old and used quick!:devil: :macho

Chef
02-01-2005, 11:00 PM
I got my text doc. Let me know if you got the one I sent back, popo.

popo
02-02-2005, 05:38 AM
I got my text doc. Let me know if you got the one I sent back, popo.

I got it, Thanks.

popo
02-02-2005, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by RG #43
Just waiting for your email with the word and text file to fill in. Finished Jan 30th at 4:23pm. Phew, glad I documented it, so I can make it look old and used quick!:devil: :macho

Send me an email at gbelbeck@iglide.net with your before and after pics and I will reply back with the files attached.

400ex28
02-02-2005, 12:20 PM
popo i sent you an e-mail with my after pix and the form filled out

popo
02-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
popo i sent you an e-mail with my after pix and the form filled out

Alex.

I have everything from you and you should have recieved an email back from me with your ATVRIDERS QOM entry name.

popo
02-02-2005, 02:45 PM
As of 02/02/2005 I have 41 entries with only 3 completed that have sent before,after and spec sheet.

Lets go ladies. I got in trouble for pushing the deadline back and don't let me down.

Thank You

The Management.

Big - D Racing
02-02-2005, 03:17 PM
what is the date of when the contest will start? And how long will it last for until results are posted?

44oEX
02-02-2005, 03:44 PM
POPO you didn't replie to my post. Did you get me spec sheet back

thanks

popo
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM
POPO you didn't replie to my post. Did you get me spec sheet back

thanks

Yes I got it.

popo
02-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Big - D Racing
what is the date of when the contest will start? And how long will it last for until results are posted?

Everything you need to know is posted on the 1st page.

Voting will last one week.

Shawn H
02-03-2005, 11:10 AM
He11 I still got almost 25 days yet LMAO

Enough time to get and do a few more things:devil:

Where's my Bumpers biatch?:chinese:

popo
02-03-2005, 01:07 PM
He11 I still got almost 25 days yet LMAO

Enough time to get and do a few more things:devil:

Where's my Bumpers biatch?:chinese:

I sold it . Quit complaining or I paint it pink.

It's in my hands being shipped out

trx310
02-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Well boys, sorry I couldn't join ya this year, I have spent all of my time engineering a custom swingarm. I plan to have it fully developed by march and I will have me a jig built. But watch out next year boys, you might have a suprise or two come your way :devil: I am looking to develop some a-arms in the next year or two as well. I haven't decided whether I should market any of this stuff but I will get you guys some info and pictures on it over the next year and see what you think. Maybe I can get a couple pairs out on some quads in different applications for some testing. I can't wait to join you guys for this contest next year. Also, I thought I might bring up an idea for you guys. Maybe we should consider making a bigger event of this. We could gather up some vendors to purchase booths for financing and we could have a quad buildoff where fans actually got to look at the bike first hand at a convention center or something. That would give all of us a chance to hang out and meet as well. We might also see about doing it somewhere where we can all take a dune rip or a trail ride together on the bikes. I love how big the quad show is getting and I would love to see it get WAY bigger over the next few years. I realize the event is more in the 5-year planning range but that's why we should think about it now huh? yea yea yea, i know i don't have that many posts on here but i am pretty good with the 400ex and 250Rs. I am 20 now and I started riding when I was 3. I rode my first 250R when I was 8 and I have lost a lot of women and money for the sake of 'em lol. anyhow, you'll be seein' me in the tech forums some, I love talking about 250Rs, 400s, and 450s. Ya just can't beat 'em as long as they have a wing on 'em right?

44oEX
02-03-2005, 06:38 PM
well the get togheter part would be great but I don't have a week a driving and a couple G's to spend on a trip to get nothing back in return.
Don't get me wrong I love the idea but there is no way I could afford it.

Shawn H
02-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I agree its sucks already getting off work, and driving just to race let alone go somewhere to show off your quad for nothing!

I dont know about everyone else but mine was made to be raced and Yes Im going to beat the he11 out of it after my pics are done being taken! So its not going to look as new/good after a few races>:devil:

RG #43
02-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Popo- just checking if you got my e-mail, I have not received a mod list to fill out, even though I did send a list of mods, so I am just checking. Thanks

popo
02-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by RG #43
Popo- just checking if you got my e-mail, I have not received a mod list to fill out, even though I did send a list of mods, so I am just checking. Thanks

Shannon, I got your .txt attachment.

Your all done with before, after and spec sheet.

You should have recieved an email back from me with your entry #

Bush0102
02-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Popo- how will the site's members be informed of the entrants and how will judging take place? Will it just be a thread or what?

Sorry if this has already been answered...

44oEX
02-05-2005, 07:31 PM

You should have recieved an email back from me with your entry #

I didn't get anything back

440exnacsracer
02-05-2005, 07:34 PM
I didn't get anything back

me either

popo
02-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Popo- how will the site's members be informed of the entrants and how will judging take place? Will it just be a thread or what?

Sorry if this has already been answered...

There will be a separate post created, plus the link posted here.

Trust me you will not miss it.

You will cast your vote for the quad of your choice.

NO screen names or builders name will be associated to the picture. Just a number.

44oEX
02-10-2005, 07:26 PM
not to rush or panic anybody but you only have 18 days left. Thats just a little over two week.:devil:

how is every body comming along.
oh yeah I am DONE haha

Honda5
02-10-2005, 08:03 PM
looks like I'm going to be down to the wire getting done my last parts won't be in til the 21st or 22nd.

Shawn H
02-10-2005, 11:20 PM
I'll be done tomorrow :blah:

catch22blaster
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
cool nice trophys