PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You To C&D Racing

Derno24
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
Well I have been meaning to post this since we got back from the 12hr race in Iowa, but it kept slipping my mind. I want everyone to know that the sponsors of our site are by far the best people I have ever met. On several occassions over the race season I have called with some wacky requests and I get the part I am looking for in no time at all delivered to the door. If I had a problem with one of my ATV's Colby would walk me through it even if it took million phone calls to get it right. They have been great friends and by far the best company I have ever dealt with.

Then there is the 12 Hr race. Not only did they sponsor us Colby and Dusty ran our pit for the 12 hr. Colby was awesome to have around he was making adjustments both before and during the race to make sure that Harlen, Chad, and myself were all comfortable with the quad. The night before the race he even searched the town of Ft. Dodge for a place to get alot of water so we had it to use for the pressure washer if we needed it. They even were helping with the pits around us too.

Just a reminder that when you need your next part call them first as they are here to help any racer including a slow racer like myself. They will give you both great service and a quality product. I think all businesses out there should strive to do what these guys do on a daily basis!

Thank you C&D Racing!

Pappy
11-19-2004, 11:12 PM
wheres ma fenders:(

did ya have the baby yet?

and yes..colby and dusty are good people:macho

parkers30
11-19-2004, 11:24 PM
they are oneof my favorite companies to deal with and their prices are awesome, great job guys

Derno24
11-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

did ya have the baby yet?

and yes..colby and dusty are good people:macho

They are right next to Harlen's Quad. I am having a yard sale soon. Feel free to come get'em.

NO BABY YET! It was due this past wednesday.

hondarider2006
11-20-2004, 12:25 AM
I will have to agree, C&D is by far the best people I have order parts from. 95% of my parts I have got from them. Awsome people, great to deal with, and their service is awsome:cool:

Derno24
11-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Oh another thing is that every time I have met them in person Colby and Dusty have been quick to grab a wrench and help me with my quad. I have been around them alot for a guy who lives 22hrs away from North Platte. They never say anything bad either!

11-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
They never say anything bad either!

not to your face:devil:

Admin
11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Yeah, who would have thought you fenders would have been stuck in transit for almost a month. They thought you would get them quicker the direct route. Don't feel bad, half my tools, spare parts, race gear, and quad are in Ron's Garage.

I just pray everynight that he doesn't lose the key to the lock or forgets to lock it, and all my goodies disapear.

Hurry up and have that baby. Take her out shopping allday because that worked for us.

Derno24
11-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Yeah, who would have thought you fenders would have been stuck in transit for almost a month. They thought you would get them quicker the direct route. Don't feel bad, half my tools, spare parts, race gear, and quad are in Ron's Garage.

I just pray everynight that he doesn't lose the key to the lock or forgets to lock it, and all my goodies disapear.

Hurry up and have that baby. Take her out shopping allday because that worked for us.

You sending the money for the shopping spree? Besides you can always take the ride up here to get your stuff! :blah: