PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Brawl!!!!

Cole Trane
11-19-2004, 10:03 PM
The Pacers and the Pistons/Detroit Fans just got into a HUGE fight. It's all ovet Sports Center!

dbsbl1
11-19-2004, 10:05 PM
That thing lasted almost 15 minutes. It was nuts. They ended up calling the game because of it.

11-19-2004, 10:05 PM
i watched it...thugball is a disgrace now..I remember back in the day of the bulls when i was a smaller kid & bball was fun to watch..now its just a bunch of thugs out to get paid & fight

Cole Trane
11-19-2004, 10:10 PM
I don't care, it was funny watching that dude in the Pistions jersey getting jacked by Artest and the Oneil hit em with the one hitter quitter!!!!

Tommy 17
11-19-2004, 10:31 PM
:o i hate basketball... to bad they just don't kill them all..

PHAT400
11-20-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

I feel the same way about the rappers, give em all gun's, throw them on an island and let em go.... We'd all be better off..

:macho

sportraxrider10
11-20-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

i hate hunters, i say they all kill each other...o by the way, there human too, if you pick on anyone enough they will flip, lets see you go out there and play game after game away and not get mad at fans

and the fans got what they deserved, there is no way someone should be able to throw food and drinks at another person and have nothing happen to them. but you know that the players will get fined and sued but the fans that insued it wont get nothing.

11-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
now its just a bunch of thugs out to get paid & fight

wannabe thugs thats how i see it.

Dust_1503
11-20-2004, 02:29 PM
The fans had a lot to do with it. If you were doing your own thing and somebody started talking smack to ya and then hucked a beer on ya instinct comes into play. Its not like the other fans quit either they just kept making the situation worse.

jcv400ex
11-20-2004, 02:40 PM
First off, I'm a huge BBall fan.......

They're paid players, setting an example! Give me 400 hundred grand a game, I'll get a beer thrown on my head. I hope Stern keeps the suspension on Jackson, Ron, and Oneal..... Ben shouldn't get as long as a suspension, that was stupid, but didn't involve fans.

If you don't like Basketball, then don't comment.....:rolleyes:

DEAL
11-20-2004, 03:01 PM
By the looks of the comments I don't think these people have a problem with basketball , I think its more race related ...
Ignorant people.

Syrus
11-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by sEX
wannabe thugs thats how i see it.

How is it "Wanna be thugs"? Have u ever played a competitve game of sports in your life ? you get angry, and when a beer comes and smashes u in the head you get even more angry. Dont talk untill you have been in the situtation, and atleast come up with something good to say... there 25-35 year old basketball players, i dont think they just when ghetto and let the thug come out in them, they are professionals.. atleast we would like to say so.

11-20-2004, 03:32 PM
i call them wanna be thugs because the drive around in low riders and escalades with 20+ inch rims they think its cool to be "strapped" with a 9mm and a switchblade. to me they're the same as rappers too. the all think they're bad *** and "gangstas"

and yes i do play competitve sports and i know what its like when the fans or anyone else pisses me off.

Syrus
11-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sEX
i call them wanna be thugs because the drive around in low riders and escalades with 20+ inch rims they think its cool to be "strapped" with a 9mm and a switchblade. to me they're the same as rappers too. the all think they're bad *** and "gangstas"

Everyone has there hobbies, they prolly think ur a lil goofy white boy drivin around in ur tiny rice burner or whatever u drive. If i had the cash like they did, id be drivin around showin it off like that too.. and dont say u wouldnt either :blah:

Dust_1503
11-20-2004, 03:42 PM
I don't think Oneal should get anything he was just protecting himself and others. That fan came down onto the floor where he shouldn't of been. Oneal didn't go up into the stands either. Yeah they are professionals, but nobody's perfect..

Hondadudeehhhh
11-20-2004, 04:13 PM
Artest is an *** hole. He should have never made a stupid foul like that. He knew it would piss Big Ben off. I some what blame the coaches too. Why would you put your starters out when you are down by 15 and its rivalry game. Stupid immature fans too. I dont blame artest for punching that douche in the face. I was so mad when it started happening. I thought it was funny when 6'9" monster ben wallace pushed artest.

Cole Trane
11-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I think wallace should be suspended and so should artest.

EXtremeEXer50
11-20-2004, 11:18 PM
i would like to see u walk up to those "wannabe thugs" and say something i about it i bet u wouldnt. a lot of rappers actually did grow up in the projects yes tehre is some fake but there are many real rappers out tehre that if u messed with them they would probly put u in a body bag i hate when ppl say chit they cant back up!

kwatts400
11-21-2004, 12:39 AM
I think they all should be fined and suspended. They make alot off money to be "professional" atheletes, and they should be expected to act like professionals.

dbsbl1
11-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Well, Artest will have all the time he wants now to promote his soon to be released album. Dumbarse got canned for the rest of the season.

Lgnrider424
11-22-2004, 01:15 AM
wanna be thugs??? half of the dudes in the NBA came from the inner cities. they are the "thugs" if you will, they just dont know what to do when they go from haveing nothing to practically anything that they wanted. youd be a consided little wanna be thug too if you were being paid 6 mill a year to do it

Lgnrider424
11-22-2004, 01:24 AM
and another thing, how many of you guys (not trying to be an *******, but im really just curious) have accually came into contact/socialized with a "thug". and what do you consider a thug. i guy i grow up with just got let out of the hospital like 2 nights ago b\c he got jumped by 4 big black dudes, all b\c he looked at um wrong with his hat on wrong. he was stabbed in the head 5 times missing his brain by centimeters. thats what i call thugs, someone who willtry and kill you for wearing a hat the wrong way. how many of you guys kick your hats or wear um backwords(i know i do). i garen****intee that every one of you would put your hats on strait and walk real fast if you ever were put in a neiborhood like that (i definatly do and im not real small being 6'4 240). and if you dont beleive me then try it sometime. come on down to chicago and walk the south side of the city at night with a kicked hat....itll make you realize a few things.

Cole Trane
11-22-2004, 01:40 AM
alright.............

are you a thug???

why are u standing up for them?

Juggalo
11-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Cole Trane
alright.............

are you a thug???

why are u standing up for them?

because dane knows what hes talkin about douche bag. hes not standing up for him hes saying theres a difference between people in gangs or people that will kill you for having your hat on wrong and people that talk (for lack of a better term) ghetto or drive lowriders and escalades on 22's. do you really think professional basketball players are wanna be thugs? are they even wanna be? sure most of em prob grew up in the ghetto and maybe a lot of them where into "thuggish" things when they were younger but i dont know of any professional basketball players out there stabbin people for wearing their hats a certain way. like somebody said...if you were making that kind of money you'd probably want a car like that too, well maybe not like that but you'd want a nice car probably. they might just have different tastes then you. just cuz you have a bling bling escalade or something doesnt make you a thug. dont be stupid. and about the whole fighting thing...i think the basketball players, being professionals, should have stayed out of it.

derekhonda
11-22-2004, 07:43 AM
OK, now that we have detemined the true meaning of a "thug," lets move on. Whats everyone think of the suspensions. I think artest got what he deserved, hes a trouble maker and instigated the whole incident. I dont think anyone else should have been punished, especially the 5 or 6 guys who got one and two game suspensions for leaving the bench. Reggie Miller just got up to help calm the situation down and now hes out a game i think. Complete bull**** honestly. I also think the fans need to be prosecuted, especially the little ******* in the white hat.

spincr4hire
11-22-2004, 07:47 AM
I like the NBA, but thats the reason why most people hate it. I guess ol Ron will have time to work on his new album now, since he has the season off, what a jack*****. You can take the thug out of the ghetto...

Cole Trane
11-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Hey juggalo, lick my @$$!!! I was just asking him a question and I definately wasn't talking to you. Either way, they were acting like idiots. I never said they were wanna be thugs, did I. Nope. So why don't you think about what your gonna say before you say it.

Edit:

Oh yeah, and the suspensions for O'neil and Jackson sound a little over the top. Artest's suspension is crazy, I can't say I've ever heard of a player being suspended a whole season. Oh well, not my problem, they're the ones that make the money.

Juggalo
11-22-2004, 12:33 PM
I never said they were wanna be thugs, did I. Nope. So why don't you think about what your gonna say before you say it.

nope..but those comments were in reference to things other people said as were a few other comments in my post. :) anything else to add smart ***?

Bush0102
11-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Basketball has been represented by a couple things lately:

1) fights and personal conflicts (like shaq and kobe bryant)
2) bad PR (kobe's trial)
3) overpaid thugs (latrell sprewell was "insulted" by an offer for 10 million per year, he said "Man, i got a family to feed!")

Cole Trane
11-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
nope..but those comments were in reference to things other people said as were a few other comments in my post. :) anything else to add smart ***?

Whatever man, thanks for starting the flaming. And yes I did grow up around thugs and I know how they act. So stfu.

kwatts400
11-23-2004, 01:30 AM
I have mixed feelings about the suspensions. Some got what they deserved, but some got off easy. Ben Wallace should have been given a longer suspension, Jackson's should have been longer.

I just hope that they do something to the fans who were involved too. IMO, if you throw a beer on someone, you get whats coming to you. So if they players are punished for their actions, the fans should be as well. I just feel that people think that they can do whatever they want in todays society, which is a bunch of **** if you ask me. People should be responsible for their actions.

Lgnrider424
11-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Whatever man, thanks for starting the flaming. And yes I did grow up around thugs and I know how they act. So stfu.

you grew up around thugs in new mexico...:confused: im sorry but dudes that sale drugs or rep colors arent thugs. its the dudes that will kill over 10 bucks you owe um just so they can eat. i wasnt trying to start an argument but there is no reason for you to start bashing Juggalo. he was trying to show you that youre an ignorant little shelltered boy. its ok no need to be offended, but c'mon REAL thugs?? you ever seen someone who was stabbed in the head 5 times? have you ever seen someone get shot and die?? b\c i have and its no joke. i would pay to see you walk up to a true thug and say what your saying now. not a chance in hell.

Cole Trane
11-24-2004, 11:34 AM
No I didn't grow up in New Mexico. I'm in the United States Air Force serving my country. You can't tell me a Fu(king thing! I grew up in Ft Worth Texas and then moved to Indianapolis when I was 13. Lived there till I was 18 and then got the hell outta there cause I got in a lot of trouble. Don't under estimate Albuquerque either, it's rediculous here. I am not nor have I ever considered myself a thug, but I have grown up around and had a lot of friends that were. I'm not saying I had a rough life and I'm not gonna go tell you what I've seen or haven't. The only reason I jumped at juggalo is cause he called me a doucsh bag. What would you have done?? I just asked you why you were standing up for them. Maybe I read it wrong, that's just what it sounded like. Either way it rolls, these basketball players aren't thugs, and they didn't act like thugs either. Some of them just acted dumb and made a bad decision. I don't agree with the full season suspension, the 30 game suspensions for O'neil and Jackson. Reggie Miller's 1 game suspension is crapl. In a nutshell, the fans are the ones that should pay. They started it.

Lgnrider424
11-26-2004, 04:18 PM
cool. i agree with you on all points and i think the fans should be prosecuted as much as possible

derekhonda
11-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Lets just play this scenerio, lets say that when the fan through the cup it hit his eye and put him out for 10 games. During those 10 games he probably would have made about half a million. Who would be responsible then?

SGA
11-26-2004, 09:11 PM
This isnt going anywhere good.