PDA

View Full Version : mtv

Scott-300ex
11-19-2004, 08:07 PM
well, im watchin pimp my ride right now and they are fixin a lifted suburban, i bet i know whats ganna happen, their going to lower it:rolleyes:, put 4 tv screens in it, a stereo system, and cover the back of it with subs.

i'll write back to tell you what they actually do

i want to send in a video of my car and be like, this is my car, its awsome, you guys suck and don't know what your doing.

although i would like to see him come to my house to take it away and watch him try and drive a stick, and the whole world would see how he sucks at and can't drive a stick, oh man, would i lmao.:p

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 08:12 PM
LOL

That show is so easy to make a stereotype from.

Cuz they always do the smae exact thing!!!!

11-19-2004, 08:13 PM
i absolutely hate Pimp My Ride. it might be decent if they played it without any sound. the commentary is ridiculous. they are giving the complete "we are better than you" impression, or at least that's how i digest it. i especially hate their reactions when the cars first enter their lot. whew. they make the cars awful anyhow.

FasstMidnightZ
11-19-2004, 08:26 PM
actually they make it hight smart***** j/k they actually make it kinda offroadish ive seen it before

Scott-300ex
11-19-2004, 08:28 PM
well i was right with the tv's and the stereo but they kept the truck lifted, although they did put 22" rims on it and low profile tires so thats niger lowerin it to me, and they put a dang sink in there:confused: :rolleyes: :p

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
well i was right with the tv's and the stereo but they kept the truck lifted, although they did put 22" rims on it and low profile tires so thats niger lowerin it to me, and they put a dang sink in there:confused: :rolleyes: :p

The one "surprise mod" at the end is always the worst. The one that is supposed to be unique to the car owners personality. I'd say the worst one was the clothes dryer in the VW bus. That was horrendous.

If I ever got a car "Pimped" by them I would turn around and sell it the next day and buy a real car.

11-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x

If I ever got a car "Pimped" by them I would turn around and sell it the next day and buy a real car.

i'm sure they all do as it is

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Just advertising it as Being Pimped on the show, will make it sell for a lot.

EBAY!

Scott-300ex
11-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
The one "surprise mod" at the end is always the worst. The one that is supposed to be unique to the car owners personality. I'd say the worst one was the clothes dryer in the VW bus. That was horrendous.

damn, a clothes dryer?:eek:

they put a friggin sink in this fricking suburban:ermm:

bulkdriverlp
11-19-2004, 10:42 PM
the wheel and tire guy most everytime says "well were gunna go with some geovonna (sp) 18" chrome wheels with some pirelli tires" blah blah, then "ish" says aaaahhh i tinnk weee go widdd some suade for daaah interior itl be sweeet man, off da hook." omg that show is gettin old already

350Xrider
11-20-2004, 12:40 AM
if you guys dont like the show then dont watch it.:confused: personally i think its okay.

n00b on a 400ex
11-20-2004, 01:38 AM
lets have a show called pimp my quad! then we could put pimpin 22inch tire rims, jack up the suspension like 12 inches, put a speaker box in the back, and put a loud ****in pipe thats like 120db and makes a rumbling sound. pure MX machine

PHAT400
11-20-2004, 07:31 AM
What's wrong.. was the O C not on? :rolleyes:

lol
11-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
What's wrong.. was the O C not on? :rolleyes:

hahahaha like every grl i no is obsessed wit tht show it pisses me off:mad: :grr:

Ralph
11-20-2004, 08:23 AM
I liked the astro or whatever that the "Europeanized". They put a front end from a BMW on there with a BMW looking hood. Then they put on some C class rear lights on the back and painted it all red. I thought it was pretty cool.

Big400EX
11-20-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
I liked the astro or whatever that the "Europeanized". They put a front end from a BMW on there with a BMW looking hood. Then they put on some C class rear lights on the back and painted it all red. I thought it was pretty cool.

Yeah that looked pretty sweet. The show is okay, I dont like all the body kits and garbage that they put on some of the cars though. :scary:

SRH
11-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 350Xrider
if you guys dont like the show then dont watch it.:confused: personally i think its okay.

yeah i agree you bunch of babies whine about it just stop being lazy and change the channel :rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
11-20-2004, 10:09 AM
back in my day, i had to get up to change the channel and turn down the volume, now you kids have these fancy remotes.

Actually im 17, but untill i was about 9 i had no remote.

DEAL
11-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by SRH
yeah i agree you bunch of babies whine about it just stop being lazy and change the channel :rolleyes:

Yeah , and 3 months ago this show was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Scott-300ex
11-20-2004, 11:53 AM
sliced bread is gay

jesshamner
11-20-2004, 12:41 PM
I think the show is fake to be honest. I mean people can't be driving these cars....can they? I mean some are possible, but what about the dude with 2 different cars welded/siliconed together? Even if it is real, I don't like the personal add ons. That yoga teacher had a nice Yota Jeep. It had racing seats in it and a hard top. They took the racing seats out and put stock seats in it. I thought WCC's rule was racing seats in everything. Then they put doors on it b/c she complained about stuff getting stolen. But they put a soft top on it?????????? What about the water fall on the armrest? AND THEY GOT RID OF THE "I LOVE EXPLOSIVES" STICKER!:D I do watch the show though. I'd like to have all that stuff (minus the personal item) in my truck.