View Full Version : who doesn't care for spoon?

nhyfzrider
11-19-2004, 07:19 PM
well, i don't, he/she is just here to piss people off! post up, maybe this sucker will get the point!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 07:21 PM
I concur.

Although this thread will prob be closed soon, it was a valiant effort.

11-19-2004, 07:23 PM
I honestly don't give a **** about what any of you think about me. Hell, it's more relieving to know that my personality and opinions aren't appreciated by the likes of any of you.

Aceman
11-19-2004, 07:26 PM
Just curious, but why do you post then?:confused:

11-19-2004, 07:26 PM
why not?

the TINE armada shall annhialate j00

nhyfzrider
11-19-2004, 07:29 PM
it's nice to see you come crawling to this thread. ever had the feeling that you're not liked. hide behind your computer, oh, you never said whether you ride or not?:ermm:

Aceman
11-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Spoon
why not?

WTF:huh Say what?:confused: English please.

FasstMidnightZ
11-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by nhyfzrider
it's nice to see you come crawling to this thread. ever had the feeling that you're not liked. hide behind your computer yea :ermm:

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I deleted my Music thread that turned into a flame fest with spoon.

I have been advising others to do the same.

Lets save the mods some frustration.
Our site does'nt need these posts.

11-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Spoon
why not?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/kwiatkowski/gay15.jpg

Rico
11-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Spoon has his own opinions like many of us. I don't know what thread he pissed everyone off in but he's a pretty bright kid I think and his dad is a cool mofo....:bandit:

kicken250x
11-19-2004, 08:06 PM
i still love you man...i think...you aint pissed me off!:p

11-19-2004, 08:08 PM
it's nice to see you come crawling to this thread. ever had the feeling that you're not liked. hide behind your computer, oh, you never said whether you ride or not?:ermm:

haha. you honestly think i'm not going to defend myself? if this was in real life i'd spit my same game. it's all the same to me. the only reason i'm hiding behind my computer is because i have no other choice. and i did say that i used to ride back in the day.. then some things happened which caused the saling of my bike. i have yet to ride since then.

kicken250x
11-19-2004, 08:09 PM
oh wait...i lied...your posts are regodamndiculous...

11-19-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by sEX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/kwiatkowski/gay15.jpg

sweet job posting something that's been posted a million times at other message boards and other areas similar. originality isn't your best suit.

Honda4trax250x
11-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Spoon has his own opinions like many of us. I don't know what thread he pissed everyone off in but he's a pretty bright kid I think and his dad is a cool mofo....:bandit:

Thats the problem, he considers everyones opinions crap and wants everyone to think like him. I used to be a supporter of his a year ago. A very bright kid indeed. The posts he used to make were awesome. (for example The Odds Of Being You)

But needless to say he is no longer well liked by many on this board anymore, and I dont blame the people for being frustrated.

But I think someone has to be the bigger man here and just give it up. Because to tell you the truth I'm sick of all the bickering.

EDIT: Also I agree on the PArt about his dad. SGA is a cool guy. I honestly dont think he knows about these posts because he cares about or site and I think he would not let it be ruined with junk, pointless posts, that are not usefull in anyway and always have some sort of flaming or profanity in them.

11-19-2004, 08:15 PM
i'll start respecting the opinions you people spit out when they become respectable.

JOEX
11-19-2004, 08:22 PM
well, i don't, he/she is just here to piss people off! post up, maybe this sucker will get the point!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
There is an option to not see a members posts.

Click on the user cp button near the top of the page then click on 'edit ignore list'.

Check out rule number one at the bottom of the page too;)