PDA

View Full Version : racing starts tomorrow!!!

LilQJ
11-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi everyone!! Its LilQJ :) tomorrow starts our flattrack racing for the winter serees. Im so excited for racing tomorrow!!:p Im going to ry really hard to get the holeshot and win!! My little brother got his first sponsor today Hetrick racing and so did my Mom.:cool: I hope theres a lot of kids racing this year. Mom is going to post some pics if she can get her crummy camrea to work!! :blah: and she said she will put some of the racing on here too!!! I hope my Dads quad is up and running by the second or third race and hope he gets better placings this year :( and I hope my Mom gets a first or second this year too!! Best of luc kto my quad family :) Kelsey L.

660bigdaddy
11-20-2004, 04:52 AM
good luck lilQJ. you are lucky to have a family that loves quad racing. it's important to do what you love with the one's you love. :D please post results and pics.

QuadJunkies
11-20-2004, 08:54 AM
Good luck LiLQJ!! Moms rootin for you and your Brother....:macho

QuadJunkies
11-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Kelsey took 1st place and so did her brother :cool: :blah:

11-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
Hi everyone!! Its LilQJ :) tomorrow starts our flattrack racing for the winter serees. Im so excited for racing tomorrow!!:p Im going to ry really hard to get the holeshot and win!! My little brother got his first sponsor today Hetrick racing and so did my Mom.:cool: I hope theres a lot of kids racing this year. Mom is going to post some pics if she can get her crummy camrea to work!! :blah: and she said she will put some of the racing on here too!!! I hope my Dads quad is up and running by the second or third race and hope he gets better placings this year :( and I hope my Mom gets a first or second this year too!! Best of luc kto my quad family :) Kelsey L.

u single :blah:

Syrus
11-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer#19
u single :blah:

dude .. lol, i think shes like 12, or somewhere around there.

11-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
dude .. lol, i think shes like 12, or somewhere around there.

dude are you serious...oops god do i hate being a newb

Ericthered rdr
11-21-2004, 05:07 PM
dude are you serious...oops god do i hate being a newb

Hey if you are 12 then she is he girl for you:D She is cute and is fast on the quad:macho What else could a young man want;)

Hey LQJ congrats on the 1st to you and your brother.
Tina you must have passed the super fast racer gene to your kids:macho

QuadJunkies
11-21-2004, 11:55 PM
dude are you serious...oops god do i hate being a newb LMAO!! She is actually only 10!!:eek: (11 next month;) )

QuadJunkies
11-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
Hey if you are 12 then she is he girl for you:D She is cute and is fast on the quad:macho What else could a young man want;)

Hey LQJ congrats on the 1st to you and your brother.
Tina you must have passed the super fast racer gene to your kids:macho Maybe!!! I bet here Dads were past down to them even more ;)

dirtmomma
11-22-2004, 08:57 AM
CONGRATS Kelsey & Brandon!!!!!!!:macho thats awesome you guys both took home 1st!! We also raced this weekend & my lil man got 2 2nds & the big boy got 3rd,1st,4th,1st,4th WHEW thats alot to remember!!

Now Tina WHERE'S THE THREAD W/ PICS ON THIS?????????????? :):) And how did you do??????

QuadJunkies
11-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
CONGRATS Kelsey & Brandon!!!!!!!:macho thats awesome you guys both took home 1st!! We also raced this weekend & my lil man got 2 2nds & the big boy got 3rd,1st,4th,1st,4th WHEW thats alot to remember!!

Now Tina WHERE'S THE THREAD W/ PICS ON THIS? :):) And how did you do? I dont have any pics, the first night gets kinda hectic as you know, Ill take some of the dlb header next wk end.. I sucked... I placed last both heat and main... I hit a barrier in the heat ( I was outside 6th postion) and it jerked my hands off the handlebars and almost fell off:o jammed my shoulders and thumb, then in the main I gaiend 3rd or 4th postion on the white flag then hit a NASTY HUGE hole and same thing happened with my bars then I flodded my quad... I was sooo pi$$ed!!! Ive NEVER placed last before :( Its a very fast class, in fact, the C class is fast too! Some of them should be B class riders!!: C class had some pile up the first round with 9 at once.We did go three wide Troy kicked BUTT!! He raced Pro class and took 4th out of 8-9 pro's all on Modifed YFZ's and 450r's!! He actually have lead position for a few minutes then Lance took over :macho We widerned my quad and if feels sooo muc h nicer now.. I ran Troys hoosiers and now Im spoiled!! I dont want to go to a tamer now :( They worked very good. Troy will be racing the Predator next wk end I think ;) I think this year Ill spend more time just using this series as a learning tool and not be so concerned about winning, I won both summer and winter sereis so Im content with that for now ;)
the kids were great!! We have a few newbies year !! Troy getting one lil ones quad all set up with aftermarket parts so he can be more competitive . Brandon is trapped between classes... Hes on a 70 and Im afraid a modified 90 class will be too much for him and yet the other class is too easy of a class for him at the same time. I dont want to set him up for a fall, I guess we will play it by ear.. Blue Z440 won my Class this wk end .
I heard those minis up at Monroe was faster than lightening!!! some of them might kick our minis butts!!
It was FREEZING thiswk end Temps were around 15-19 degrees!!! If I could figure out how to put some of my Camcorder stuff on my Website I could post those vids for everyone. I just dont know how :o Ill work on that today

dirtmomma
11-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Dang girl sounds like you had a rough night :( glad your OK though :) Tell BlueZ congrats & Troy also!!

Hey when you figure out the video thing tell ME how LMAO ;) I might try to upload one today just to see how long it takes w/ dialup :rolleyes: I'm soooooo tempted to go w/ comcast high speed, it's 24.99 a month right now that would get me thru the races season LOL but then I'd be hooked!! Don't want to pay $50 a month for internet really :o now if I made $$ @ it it would be feasible!!

WEll I hope you have better luck next time :) Did you move up to the B class or something??

QuadJunkies
11-22-2004, 11:49 AM
!!
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Dang girl sounds like you had a rough night :( glad your OK though :) Tell BlueZ congrats & Troy also!!

Hey when you figure out the video thing tell ME how LMAO ;) I might try to upload one today just to see how long it takes w/ dialup :rolleyes: I'm soooooo tempted to go w/ comcast high speed, it's 24.99 a month right now that would get me thru the races season LOL but then I'd be hooked!! Don't want to pay $50 a month for internet really :o now if I made $$ @ it it would be feasible!!

WEll I hope you have better luck next time :) Did you move up to the B class or something?? Well, Im not having much luck figuring out how to download the vids from the camcorder to the computer:mad: If I could get that part down,I think I could figure the rest out!!! I gave up for now its just making me angry...:grr: and yes, I went B class this year ;)

jsc
11-22-2004, 12:42 PM
I had fun, will be going both days this weekend.
Jeff

QuadJunkies
11-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by jsc
I had fun, will be going both days this weekend.
Jeff You should give yourself a pat on the back, you done good for a first time racing ;)

LilQJ
12-22-2004, 10:41 AM
so far the series is going good!! All the riders are faster this year, even the beginer class!! :blah: So far I have taken 1st place on all the races, its cool that Austin(fastbikes son) is keeping up and right out front most of the time ,he is only seven years ols(same age as my brother Brandon) Brandon is also going WAAAAYYYY faster this year :eek: He has only a 70 and hes racing with all modified 90's and has placed 2nd in all of them and took 1st places in the beg. class until they bumped him up. Next race is Jan 15th I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! :devil:

Arctic Cat Dad
12-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Way to go little QJ. Keep the wheels smoking . Glad to see you and your little brother doing so Great. Wish my little guy could come over and race ya to give ya some compition. LOL But't to far to travel. Good luck,and race smart,use your head and be careful,but most of all have FUN.

LilQJ
12-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh yeah having fun is most important. but beating my lil Brother is too!!! :p :blah:
hahahaha

hr15
12-27-2004, 04:45 PM
Hello,Wondered where the flat track series is that your talking about?Thanks

QuadJunkies
12-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by hr15
Hello,Wondered where the flat track series is that your talking about?Thanks the FT series is in Caldwell Idaho. Its an OMC series www.omcracing.com.

hr15
12-30-2004, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the information.I am obviously new to the forum.You all do a great job staying informed.

QuadJunkies
12-30-2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the information.I am obviously new to the forum.You all do a great job staying informed. Welcome to the site :) So do you race and if so, what quad do you have??

hr15
12-30-2004, 01:51 PM
My son rides a trx 90,mostly mx but he has raced a few flat tracks and really liked it!
There is a short track in Lawrenceburg ,IN which would be a short drive for us but in the past summers they have not offered a mini quad class.

AtvMxRider
12-31-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the information.I am obviously new to the forum.You all do a great job staying informed.

Welcome:)