PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Chevy box van w/living quarters

jltld
11-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Has access to the living area from cab. Can sleep 3 or 4 people. Painted walls and tile floor in living area. Can fit 2 atvs in the back with a generator and tools. It has a 14 ft box. Has a 5.7 Liter engine,automatic transmission. All tires are in good shape. Has chrome simulators on wheels. Has a receiver hitch abd step up bumper.PIONEER CD player. For more details just ask. $2000 OBO

2k4z400racer
11-19-2004, 07:54 PM
if you can send some pics to dustinwm17@hotmail.com I am interested but would like to see some pics first

trick450r
11-20-2004, 12:17 PM
send pics to trick450r@hotmail.com if at all possible i would like some pics of the live qurters as well as the body, cab, etc...whaat kinda towing capacity does it have?

CstMCgR
11-20-2004, 08:55 PM
If it is still available can you send me pics to cstmcgr@yahoo.com
Also is there anything wrong with it??

jltld
11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Will get pics tomorrow(Mon.).

mx3mom
11-22-2004, 08:18 AM
Please send pics to benm@mrtc.com

jltld
11-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Pics sent to above emails. Not sure on towing capacity. We used to pull a 14ft enclosed with 2 quads and didn't even feel it on the van. i'll try to look at the gvw on the tags. It is a one ton chassis so it will tow pretty much. Has several 12v lights in the front and back for lights when driving or parked. Its wired for 110 electric where it can be plugged in outside to a generator and the van has switches,plugs,lights,etc. It has an air conditioner, but i'm keeping it. another window unit can easily be put in it's place. Nothing major wrong with it. Went right through inspection over the summer. The person before me painted it and did a crappy job, but it's all one color and isn't rusting anywhere. Door handle is missing button but still works. I put in a new radiator. It starts right up even when it sits for a few weeks. There may be some more little things that aren't perfect, but overall it's fully functional and in pretty good shape. Selling it because i usually go to races by myself now, instead of with a few other guys, and race about 10 times a year now so it's just easier to throw the bike in the back of the truck.