PDA

View Full Version : what is required to race in pro class gnc

pa_countryboy
11-19-2004, 12:31 PM
I was wonderin what are the requirments a rider has to meet to be able to ride in the pro class at a gnc national. My friend is an A (with a pro license) rider on bikes and has decided to race quads this year instead of bikes, and I was wondering if he went to a quad national if he could run pro class.
Thanks

BlueZ440
11-19-2004, 12:55 PM
You can run Pro class..but if you are talking about running with the Big Doggs..like Doug,Tim and the crew..I think you have to qualify.TIMES..

400grl
11-19-2004, 12:55 PM
He probably could, but does he realize how fast the Pro's really are? They will most likely have heats to see who races in the main - he'd have to qualify to race the main......there is Pro, then there is Pro-am........

pa_countryboy
11-19-2004, 01:11 PM
cool thanks, he knows how fast they are he was just wonderin if he could even try it, he'll probably do pro-am but was just curious about the pro class.

11-23-2004, 03:50 PM
anyone can sign up. it s $100 entry and you have to qualify.

NTPRacing#19
11-23-2004, 06:53 PM
does your buddy know how bad of a beating quads give your body vs. a bike? triin to run a pros pace or even a pro-am pace if you arnt use to the abuse will be very hard since the quad guys arnt but a second or two slower than the bike pros.

Johnny & Monica
11-23-2004, 09:42 PM
An you need balls:devil:

rollie
11-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
does your buddy know how bad of a beating quads give your body vs. a bike? triin to run a pros pace or even a pro-am pace if you arnt use to the abuse will be very hard since the quad guys arnt but a second or two slower than the bike pros.

hey man i saw you at middleboro....i was racing air cooled #51

your crazzzy fast man...you thinking about pro?? :cool: