PDA

View Full Version : IATVHSS Jackets & Rider Support Program

wolvee
11-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Anyone interested in buying a jacket like what was given to the 9 champions at the IATVHSS banquet, please contact Paul at Advantage Cycle 515-961-5699 or advantagecycle@aol.com. They will be $89.95 which includes the logo on the back. The jackets alone retail for $99.95. Thanks again to Paul for all you have done for the racers & supporting the series.

Paul has come up with a rider support program for 2005. Don't know the details, need to contact Paul for more info. Paul is trying to find more ways to help the riders. (and not just racers). From the conversation, with Paul, it sounds like that anybody can become a part of this.

Johnny & Monica
11-18-2004, 09:17 PM
Looking forward to getting more information from Advantage Cycle.:D

Johnny & Monica
11-18-2004, 09:50 PM
no age restriction on the program from Advantage Cycle either.

Johnny & Monica
11-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Here's the address and website.

Advantage Cycle LC
12873 Geneva St
Indianola, IA 50125

www.advantagecyclelc.com

QUADROOKIE
11-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Yeah, Paul really knows his stuff, and is a great guy to deal with or just shoot the chit with. And he is a racer himself so he really knows how important it is that we all support each other and the sport will only benefit from people like him and the racers of this series.

QUADROOKIE
11-19-2004, 05:45 PM
And for you Iowa people, Advantage Cycle is located about one mile North of Indianola on Hwy 65/69, west side of hiway off Geneva street. It is right nest to the little airport there if this helps anyone.

AdvantageCycle
11-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag...........yes, I am doing a rider support program for the '05 season. I encourage everyone interested to apply. I cannot disclose full details, but once the eligable riders have been selected, they will recieve an information packet explaining the benefits, there is no charge to apply. To do so simply mail a race resume, and rider bio sheet to the shop. My address is on my website.
www.advantagecyclelc.com
To those that have never worked with a support program, its alot like a job interview. Make sure to represent yourself as professional as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Paul