PDA

View Full Version : sears and k-mart

300ex_rider1121
11-18-2004, 12:41 PM
wtf is up wit that selling martha stewert stuff in sears and kenmore stuff in k-mart :huh didnt k-mart just go out of business ..they closed ours down here..im glad:macho

Flynbryan19
11-18-2004, 12:59 PM
I heard about their union yesterday..... Seems like a lost cause to me. All the K-marts I've ever been were run down, never had any stock of the items they had for sale in the paper that day, and always had rude non-helpful employees that thought they were doing YOU a favor just for acknowledging your presence.

GoOn3
11-18-2004, 01:46 PM
I only go to Big K out of convienence, and when I haven't been laid in a while and feel like hitting on the young trashy checkout girls. The last Big K gal I got nasty with - during the act I found pieces of pop corn in her long hair. She said she had a bag during her last work break.
Also, the b.o. wasn't that bad once I got used to it. The fact she shaved made up for it.

red
11-18-2004, 02:03 PM
does this mean we can get craftsman tools at kmart now...and will they be on blue light special

Regular_Joe
11-18-2004, 02:11 PM
IMO its a great move.

Most Sears stores are in shopping malls. The trend is for most older adults to avoid malls lately. Kmart is just the opposite. They have mostly urban locations.

The idea is to move quality Sears products into urban / more accessable areas. At the same time the type and quality of products sold by Kmart will be increasing dramatically.

Foxyangel0425
11-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Sears is over priced and Kmart don't carry a dang thing.. so either way u look at it, it sucks!

dunnonuttin
11-18-2004, 03:57 PM
last i heard, they were takin all the K-Marts out of iraq and puttin in Targets:p

steveatv3
11-18-2004, 04:17 PM
the K-marts around here are nice, and have alot of (white) business, excuse me for saying that but thats why i prefer to go to k-mart then the others.