PDA

View Full Version : Guetter Brothers At It Again, In Full EFFECT!!!!

Dan_Guetter
11-17-2004, 10:30 PM
www.crusty.com

It's the Crusty Demons party of the decade and you're invited!

Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of the most outstanding moto-mayhem ever seen in Australia with an all star cast of the greatest freestyle motor cross riders in the World, at the 2005 Crusty Demons 10th Anniversary Tour! This party is set to rock!

From May 14 to June 11 the Crusty Demons head Down Under for shows in five capital cities across the country for what will be the most exhilarating Crusty Tour yet, boasting the biggest tricks and most exciting riders in freestyle motor cross including current world Number One Nate Adams, the legend Mike Metzger, Ronnie Renner, Dan Pastor, Mad Mike Jones, Nick Franklin and many more.

Tickets are on sale NOW at Ticketek for the Sydney and Melbourne events with Brisbane and Adelaide to go on sale November 25th through Ticketmaster 7 in Brisbane and Bass Tickets in Adelaide. The Perth Show will be on sale very soon.

In 2004 the Crustys thrilled more than 70,000 Australians with world first tricks including the incredible side by side synchronised back flips and the death defying wheel to wheel back flip chain. The action only gets better in 2005 as intermingled with a show repertoire of wicked tricks, stunts, jumps and fantastic pyrotechnics will be 2 of the world's greatest stuntmen, California's Jon & Derek Guetter performing a stunning tandem quad bike & skidoo freestyle routine. The climax of this breathtaking visual will be a WORLD FIRST indoor back flip on both the 250kg quad bike and the 600kg snowmobile!

See X-Games and Gravity games gold medalist Nate Adams perform his astonishing new trick for the first time in Australia, the amazing Backflip Superman Seat Grab. Nate has kept up his image as the "Golden Boy" of Freestyle Motor Cross with a series of wins in 2004, his most recent at the Freestyle Motor Cross World Championships in California. Adams is undeniably the hottest rider in FMX currently and his inclusion in the 2005 Crusty 10th Anniversary Tour is a major win for freestyle fans!

Jumping alongside Adams will be Triple X-Games gold medalist Mike "The God Father" Metzger, so named for his pioneering role and superior creative input into action sports. After a five year absence from Australia and with a plethora of FMX championship medals around his neck "The Godfather" is set to return to Oz. Plus Ronnie Renner, always a crowd favourite who's well-known for his charismatic approach to freestyle riding and break dance routines and Dan Pastor, current International Freestyle Motor Cross Association World Champion - the Crusty Demons 10th Anniversary, will be a celebration to remember!

Flying the Aussie flag for the Crustys will be home grown talent Robbie Maddison who will be making his much anticipated Crusty return after a bone breaking crash left him sidelined for the Nine Lives Tour. Joining him will be Australia's best riders Matt Schubring, Cam Sinclair, Joel Balchin, Blake Williams, Steve Mini and Ben Jones. All up an incredible 16 of the world's best riders will create freestyle motor cross mayhem across five Australian Cities.

Also coming to the party will be Crusty favourite Bubba, the famous Crusty Babes and many more surprises!

So to party with the Crusty Demons, the Crusty Babes, the Z50 Pro Riders and the Freestyle Freaks of motor cross secure your ticket to the party of the decade NOW.

The whirlwind tour kicks off in Brisbane (May 14) with the Crusty Night of World Records where a number of death defying world records will be attempted as part of this show including the 250cc and 500cc world record long distance jump attempt. Next stop will be a much awaited return to Perth (May 21) and Adelaide (May 27) after a two year absence, with the Tour scheduled to wind up with performances in Melbourne (3 June) and Sydney (10 June).

Shawn H
11-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Thats awesome but how about the U.S.A :( When is there a tour here?

FourFiftyFour
11-17-2004, 10:40 PM
anyone wanna take a trip to Australia???? :devil:

DEREK_SINE
11-17-2004, 11:11 PM
dan your my hero.:D

LTandRaptorider
11-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
anyone wanna take a trip to Australia???? :devil:

only if I can play with kangaroos... :p

86350x
11-18-2004, 12:15 AM
Thats pretty cool, I like those crusty babes too:D

QuadJunkies
11-18-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Thats awesome but how about the U.S.A :( When is there a tour here? I thought I heard on TV that they wont be touring in the US this year :( something about it not boasting enough sales but International sales are HUGE!

Mxjunkie
11-18-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I thought I heard on TV that they wont be touring in the US this year :( something about it not boasting enough sales but International sales are HUGE!

tell them to hit the big citys, dirtbike&quad fmx, i bet they will get sales then