PDA

View Full Version : ThumPIN_450R Protrax 450r pics!!

kazpr
11-17-2004, 09:06 PM
http://img35.exs.cx/img35/9026/Protrax.jpg
Is Protrax sorry about wrong title

CdaleXtreme
11-17-2004, 09:40 PM
quad is looking good so far. I would imagine you arent quite complete correct? I definetly reccomend a walsh or Holz linkage system for the rear, you spend the big bucks on the best front end money can buy, might as well go all out on the rear too.

I was also wondering what was up with that bar on the left side of your frame? I imagine its for gusset reasons but dont you think that will just transfer all of the stress to the right side. Because I noticed you dont have one on the other side.

also what kinda hood is that?

dirtriderex
11-18-2004, 06:26 AM
I was also wondering what was up with that bar on the left side of your frame? I imagine its for gusset reasons but dont you think that will just transfer all of the stress to the right side. Because I noticed you dont have one on the other side. Yeah I was wondering the same thing

jeepnrocks
11-18-2004, 08:01 AM
very nice quad but you should have wheeled and dealed the guy down another 70 bucks on the front end so you could get a bumper.

ThumPIN_450R
11-18-2004, 11:16 AM
ya i will be getting a rear end once i get the money it took me a while to get this front end i'll probably go with walsh but i plan on temporarily getting my stock shock revalved and resprung so I can have something decent to ride on until i can afford the good stuff because i doubt i'll have the $ before the glen helen nats in feb yes the bar i welded becuase it cracked and I didn't do the other side because i lack the proper tools and the first side was a pain in the ***** to do so i'm gonna wait for the right side to crack before i worry about because i also plan on getting some sort of actuall gusset kit and as for the bumper that one's gonna stay on there until it's no longer functional i'd rather spend my money on speed not bling:D and if i got a new hood i couldn't use my custom number plate that was cut out of and anti freeze jug and the hood is a maier vented # plate hood for those who want to know