PDA

View Full Version : sad state of affairs ...

jmoney45
11-17-2004, 11:37 AM
when one of the leading stories on the news is how 'upset' people, including FCC chairman Powell (d@$%head), are with the monday nite football intro. from what I could see, she just showed a shoulder blade. wow. people get so uptight about stupid stuff and fail to realize what's important in this world. and I can tell you that worrying how children are going to react to seeing a woman's naked shoulder is not one of them. i saw much worse growing up and I think I turned out ok.

whew. had to vent a little. :)

bansheeguy77
11-17-2004, 12:02 PM
i thought it was great....T.O is very lucky man

Bush0102
11-17-2004, 12:48 PM
yeah, i know! i thought it was a good intro, too. But i guess MNF is viewed by a lot of families. I laughed, though.

these days stuff is getting too PC.

bulkdriverlp
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
women were gripin about that on the local radio station today, how stupid, leave it alone

2002400ex
11-17-2004, 03:30 PM
i thought it was a commercial till they played the MNF music. me and my dad were laughin. i do not see why that is considered bad.

kwatts400
11-17-2004, 04:21 PM
People need to lighten up, you didn't even see anything. I remember one of the first adds for the show (desperate housewives) the blonde was hosing herself off while she was washing her car. Never heard anything about that add, and it was on 24/7.

People are so worried that their kids saw it, do they realize what they see when they play video games or surf the net? Probably not, but they still buy the games for them. I wish all these people would just STFU!

steveatv3
11-17-2004, 05:09 PM
I hate football almost all sports for that matter, i dont know why the whole country is basicly ran by the big game or whatever

n00b on a 400ex
11-17-2004, 07:19 PM
its not so much football as it is liberal pigs (yea, that ****er michael powell who only got there cause his daddy was secretary of staff or something....) that piss me off. like janet jacksons b00bie pop out, yea i saw it but all the liberal pigs freaked out, and now all "live" shows are on like a 7 second delay...god i hate the FCC, we should swarm them one day, charge in and thrash the place, get a big *** utility quad and bash into everything, then throw stinkbombs at people to make them smell like $hit, then take baseball bats and bash all their computers, then cut their power supply...lol id love to see that