PDA

View Full Version : Rriders thread?

lil400exman
11-17-2004, 09:27 AM
what happened to that thread? Why did it get deleted? There was nothing wrong stated in that thread! First you locked down my thread with a question to you mods for no reason? Then about one post i made about rriders the thread gets closed? What the heck is going on? I am supporting my truth with facts too;)

i will be surprised if im allowed to login after a few mods read this.....:rolleyes:

XANDADA
11-17-2004, 09:28 AM
ban him:devil:

FourFiftyFour
11-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
ban him:devil:

ban you! hehehe jk! how have ya been? havent talked to ya in ages

lil400exman
11-17-2004, 09:30 AM
i think if they ban me people will realize that they are crazy cause I have not broken ANY rules:devil:

anyways brian i would like to buy your 6 pack rack maybe.......is it 86-87 or 88-89?

bansheeguy77
11-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i think if they ban me people will realize that they are crazy cause I have not broken ANY rules:devil:

anyways brian i would like to buy your 6 pack rack maybe.......is it 86-87 or 88-89?

i for one wont realize :scary:

lil400exman
11-17-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i for one wont realize :scary:

thats cause you a ride a banshee.........its a fact that people that ride banshees are oblivious........:p heck, i mean thats why they ride a banshee!:blah:

Pappy
11-17-2004, 09:49 AM

harlen said no links to rriders or any other sites so its gone. i left that thread up out of common courtesy for the rriders members seeking info on why the site was down. then someone posted links to other sites so it s gone.

if you would like to be banned i have no problem with it. that seems to be your goal and i highly doubt you will garner much support past the few people that always support such issues.

this is Exriders.com and we will not promote other sites...end of story

bansheeguy77
11-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
harlen said no links to rriders or any other sites so its gone. i left that thread up out of common courtesy for the rriders members seeking info on why the site was down. then someone posted links to other sites so it s gone.

if you would like to be banned i have no problem with it. that seems to be your goal and i highly doubt you will garner much support past the few people that always support such issues.

this is Exriders.com and we will not promote other sites...end of story

and thats the bottom line...cause pappy said so :macho

bansheeguy77
11-17-2004, 09:54 AM
thats cause you a ride a banshee.........its a fact that people that ride banshees are oblivious........:p heck, i mean thats why they ride a banshee!:blah:

yeah...and you keep riding your "lil 400ex" :blah:

lil400exman
11-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yeah...and you keep riding your "lil 400ex" :blah:
try more lil 265R;)

Bush0102
11-17-2004, 10:29 AM
try more lil 265R;)

picture?

XANDADA
11-17-2004, 11:25 AM

It is an '86-87...I don't mind sellin it to you but let me see if Beerock wants it first. He contacted me over at Rriders and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since the site went down. I didn't know he was a member here too.

XANDADA
11-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
ban you! hehehe jk! how have ya been? havent talked to ya in ages

Been good but busy...workin on the house instead of the quad for a change. It hasn't been a good year for riding for me:( When the R is running - I got other plans....when the R is busted up - I'm free to go riding:rolleyes: Ah well, one of these days! What's been up with you? Done with school?

FourFiftyFour
11-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
Been good but busy...workin on the house instead of the quad for a change. It hasn't been a good year for riding for me:( When the R is running - I got other plans....when the R is busted up - I'm free to go riding:rolleyes: Ah well, one of these days! What's been up with you? Done with school?

no i start my internship after christmas and i should be done in a year......... takin forever! lol