MY450R
11-17-2004, 07:49 AM
it was prolly a little poodle
heal quickly rico

Taco
11-17-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yup...my buddy got bit in the face and recieved some stitches:(

get better soon bud.....and id ya shoot the dog :eek: I tried to tell him Peanut butter drives dogs crazy:blah:

Pappy
11-17-2004, 07:56 AM
i always figured he would get busted up by a sheep:o

MY450R
11-17-2004, 08:09 AM
he shouldnt have been kissin one then lol:D

Taco
11-17-2004, 08:12 AM
I just heard that they couldnt sew his ear back on:( :(

Pappy
11-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Taco
I just heard that they couldnt sew his ear back on:( :(

what did you say:confused: :devil:

sickmojave
11-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Damn Sorry to hear this. Get Well Soon Rico. :( :(

zephead400ex
11-17-2004, 08:30 AM

Rico's house: Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!:D jp!

Seriously, WTF happened?

Bush0102
11-17-2004, 08:35 AM
Get better soon bud!

Taco
11-17-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Rico's house: Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!:D jp!

Seriously, WTF happened? Apparently his dog has been a lil aggresive since his wife got pregnant. From the sounds of it he got pretty tore up from it.

Taco
11-17-2004, 08:41 AM
what did you say:confused: :devil: Man thats just wrong:grr: :scary:

PHAT400
11-17-2004, 08:42 AM
dunno but i heard it tried draggin him by the head out in the woods:eek:

Dat's a big dog.. That suck's..

:ermm:

outacontrol31
11-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Dat's a big dog.. That suck's..

:ermm:

or rico's a small man:devil:

chucked
11-17-2004, 08:49 AM
The silence of the lambs is not a movie, its when rico walks into his barn.

11-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Who is Rico?

outacontrol31
11-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by chucked
The silence of the lambs is not a movie, its when rico walks into his barn.

lmfao:blah:

bansheeguy77
11-17-2004, 09:19 AM
is this just a joke or was he actually seriously injured?

dirtmomma
11-17-2004, 09:20 AM
:eek: :( So you guys are serious?? IF so thats too bad!! He was on here earlier & didn't respond to this????

Pappy
11-17-2004, 09:20 AM
rico recieved 10 stitches in his facial area after his dog nailed him. he is fine other then being highly pissed off at his mutt.

sickmojave
11-17-2004, 09:23 AM
rico recieved 10 stitches in his facial area after his dog nailed him. he is fine other then being highly pissed off at his mutt.

4 words: Dog Skin Seat Cover. :eek: :devil:

muddkitten
11-17-2004, 09:26 AM
that is no lie!:eek2:

400grl
11-17-2004, 10:01 AM
That is horrible!!! Wierd that the dog is all wierded out about the pregnancy.......:huh :huh

Taco
11-17-2004, 10:13 AM
can you get prostetic ears?????

Pappy
11-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Taco
can you get prostetic ears?????

ears hell, i wanna see the new lips they give him:devil:

popo
11-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Friggin dog ever bit me it's a blue light special at Wang's house of foo man choo.

Bush0102
11-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by popo
Friggin dog ever bit me it's a blue light special at Wang's house of foo man choo.

yummmmm.

There was actually an oriental restaraunt near me that was closed when inspectors found cat meat in the kitchen...

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/puke.gif

kazpr
11-17-2004, 10:34 AM
What kinda dog he have a chihuahua??

Karizz
11-17-2004, 10:35 AM
This is a bizaar happening....hmm....kinda weird.,we just had a huge thread of Pictures of your Pet ...freaky dont ya think?

popo
11-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
That is horrible!!! Wierd that the dog is all wierded out about the pregnancy.......:huh :huh

Ya.... yawl gawldarn women. Control 50% of our money, 100% of the putty and now a dogs can read your minds.

I bet look out... my wife is pregnant too.

Rico
11-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Well it's not a rumor. My dog has been a little weird ever since the wife got pregnant. Kinda protective i guess you could say. He's a 3 year old black lab for those that don't know. He's kept inside, gets lots of toys, treats, probably over loved by myself and wife, basicaly gets treated as good or better than humans.

Anywho, my wife was on the couch eating a cookie, rico jr was about 2 foot away from her watching and drooling of course. I went over kneeled down and was fooling around with him and playin, with my face next to his, I went to pull away and he turned and got me. I don't know if I hurt him playin and it was a reaction to pain, pissed at me thinkin I was gonna get his bite of cookie or what. He's never done this type of thing before, never hurt anyone, has been brought up around kids and plays very well with them.

I was pretty much like this :eek2: that he even bite me, which he's bite me many times before when were playin but on the arms. I don't know if it was the same thing, but this time it was my face instead of my arm. I don't blame him or hate him, plan on giving him up or putting him down. He doesn't like people in his face and I should have known better and he reminded me again to not do it, except this time it cost me a trip to the ER for stitches. 5 stitches under my eye, 5 in my cheek and 2 puncture holes under my chin..:(

After getting home from the ER, he acted as if nothing happened, was wanting to play, licking on my face as usual, and just wanting to be loved on. I didn't beat him or anything after it happened. I did walk outside and spank him one good time on the way to the ER but that was it, no beatings or serious lashings.

Rico jr, is part of the family and gets treated like neices and nephews so it's a pretty hard situation for the family. I know some say, i'd shoot the SOB, well go adopt a child, keep them for 3 years, let em smack you in the face and tell me how you would react to it. I don't see you beating them, shooting them or taking them back, you'd try to figure out WTF happened and why.

I'll post a pic tonight of the carnage after I get my ear and lips sewn back on.....:eek:

Taco
11-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by kazpr
What kinda dog he have a chihuahua?? 70lb black lab

Rico
11-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Here's a recent pic of him taken while ridin in the backseat of my truck...

more pics of him on his own webpage....:o Click this link--->http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/rico_jr_page.htm

popo
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Of course he's happy to see you.

The beef jerkey he bit off your ear tastes better than that dahm cookie.

YLW400
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
at least your ok dude...

I just found out this morning that my black lab has osteosarcoma....it's a type of cancer..in his bones, which is spreading throughout his organs.... I feel like ****..:(

Karizz
11-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Rico

more pics of him on his own webpage....:o Click this link--->http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/rico_jr_page.htm

No wonder he bit ya..If you put a F'n lampshade around my neck and dressed me up in Grandmommas afghan...I'd bite ya too.:eek: :devil: seriosly glad you still have your eyeballs Rico...get better man!

Pappy
11-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
at least your ok dude...

I just found out this morning that my black lab has osteosarcoma....it's a type of cancer..in his bones, which is spreading throughout his organs.... I feel like ****..:(

ahh man that sucks:( labs become so attached to the family they are just like a kid.

get better soon rico.

Tommy 17
11-17-2004, 11:04 AM
only in kentucky:rolleyes: :devil: :blah:

get better rica:macho

Pappy
11-17-2004, 11:05 AM
hey if rico gets rabies we will put him a cage and poke him with a stick:devil:

YLW400
11-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Yea, he is my kid....only 1 year and 9 months old too...:(

Ericthered rdr
11-17-2004, 11:09 AM

I see the Devil in his eyes:devil: LOL

He is a good looking Lab. It is a shame when something like this happens. I had a similar thing happen with my dog and it never happened again . He bit my mother-in-law ( I gave him steak for that one) when a piece of pizza fell on the floor and they both went for it at the same time. He got the pizza she got 4 stiches

BTW Get better soon.

kazpr
11-17-2004, 11:15 AM
Rico get better!

cletusEX
11-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
Yea, he is my kid....only 1 year and 9 months old too...:(

Sorry to hear that. I remember how hard it was too put down our chocolate lab a few years ago.

400exmom
11-17-2004, 11:51 AM
my last dog bite my son in the face over a piece of pizza~ seth jumped on the couch where the dog took the pizza to finish eating it and he quickly turned and bite seth on the mouth~but the dog bite my ex boyfreind while riding dirtbikes one day also~ rico i believe i pm'd you on what i should do~ it was the hardest thing takin him to the vet and having him put down but i still feel like i made the right choice~good luck with your decision and hope you heal quickly:(

XANDADA
11-17-2004, 12:19 PM
...glad your OK. :eek:

dirtmomma
11-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Wow sorry to hear this :( I know it's got to be hard!! I have a Chow & a border collie/blue heeler mix & they are awesome dogs!! BUT they have warned my lil man a couple times but never bit him THANK GOD they were not beaten either, but they did know THEY did wrong!!

I see where your coming from on keeping him cuz he is part of the family just keep your eye on him around that baby which I'm sure you will, we worried about bringing Trevor home w/ our Chow but I sat on the couch w/ the baby when I got home & he got to come & sniff & check him out good & i gave him the attention he got before & he ended up taking it in stride, he's better w/ my son than the other dog but watch out w/ other kids :( which I HATE because I would like to take him camping w/ us but there is NO way I would endanger anyone or have to worry about him biting someone. It sounds like you have a good dog & he just made a mistake :ermm: I hope eveyone is OK now :)

Didn't hurt your purty face did it :eek: :o ;)

400grl
11-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Because my dog is an Amstaff, I had to be sure to socialize him like a crazy person as he was growing up........if he ever bit anyone, no matter what the reason.....I would have people screaming for him to be put to sleep. Fortunately, he's the sweetest gentlest dog I've ever had........

Rico - get better quick - and remember, chicks dig scars! :)

jlhughes750
11-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Get well Rico!!!!!!!

Hey, when u look into your new babys eyes for the first time, you'll understand what i'm about to say......................... remember that face and those eyes, then sit at work and think all day how quick it happened to u and wonder whats going on at home and if everythings OK???? Dogs can be like family and all, but in the end there still dogs!!!!!! Trust me, you'll understand once that lil one pops out and starts smilin at your ugly mug!!!!:D

Get well quick and keep you head outta the dogfood next time!! :blah:

DEAL
11-17-2004, 03:01 PM
yeah .. don't put the dog down , just bite him back.

Kilabanshee
11-17-2004, 03:14 PM
My friends have had a few incidents similar to that. My friend was playing with his german shepard probobly one of the nicest dogs and they were playing around and he must have hit her or sat on her tail but some how that dog suddenly got pissed and she bit him right in that face close to his eye. Ive gotten bit by my german shepard a few times bye invading her space and shes is probobly one of the shyest/nicest german shepards I know. My friend beth got attacked as a kid and had to get some of her face reconstructed she looks perfectly fine now and has about 500,000 from suing the owner of the dogs homeowners insurance because it wasn't fastened right and was basically running lose.

dirtriderex
11-17-2004, 03:17 PM
I worked at a vet for 3 years and have been bitten by cats and dogs more than once, I would not kill them b/c of that. It is nature for animals to attack when threatened and we are bringing them into our homes. Just like when you see the zoos kill an animal b/c it attacked a human, what do you expect. People can be so ignorant:rolleyes:

brian-250
11-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Rico, get better soon man.:)

My dogs know better then to bite me, its a thing aound hre i guess, i was on the porch playin with him one day then i stopped he went around the house stayed for a while then i called him back around, something had him piss because he jumped on my lap and about tore my arm off, i had 3 DEEP cuts and lots of little ones, i just hit him right upside the head once, knocked him sideways to, it might have not been the best thing to do, but its been 3 years and he hasent even looked at me cross eyed.:p

chucked
11-17-2004, 03:34 PM
just bite back, thats what I do.

red
11-17-2004, 03:41 PM
quit trying to french kiss that dog and he wouldnt do that to ya.
heal up boy...you was already ugly enough now u gonna have scars to go with that ugly.:scary:

TheFontMaster
11-17-2004, 03:52 PM
I think this is Rico's dirty fantasy

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Rico%20Jr%20pics/rico_with_blanket.jpg

Guy400
11-17-2004, 03:56 PM
I told Rico that dogs don't like prostate exams:eek: :blah: j/k

I had to get rid of my dog for a similar reason. The dog was cool until my wife got pregnant. It was almost like the dog could sense my wife's pregnancy because she (the dog) got way protective of my wife. Wherever my wife went the dog went. Then, after we had the baby, the dog had to follow the baby everywhere. We had to finally get rid of her because she kept trying to get into the baby's crib.

k2-dawg
11-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear about that, Rico. But what if it was your child that Rico Jr. bit?

A friend of mine 5yr old son was biten on the head, basically had his whole head inside a Great Dane's mouth over a dropped lifesaver. The boy has a couple of bad scars on the back of his head, VERY lucky. And supposedly the dog was the most docile and obedient k9 known to mankind, but when you mix kids, dogs and food, the natural instint of an animal is to go for food regardless of what's in its way.

Something to ponder be the little one gets here.......

250x#93
11-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I don't actually have a dog myself...but one of my best friends do and i'm over there all the time but hes a rottweiler hes so freakin cool.....I love that dog 2 death i don't think hed bite anyone on purpose but he is a pretty energetic dog. There are never really any kids around though so its ok .... I would be sooooo sad if he ever had 2 be put down.....I would adopt him if i could lol hes a pretty big dawg 2 hahahha

But hope ya get well soon man....:)

Tommy 17
11-17-2004, 04:24 PM
my dad got attacked by a doberman (sp?) while he was in florida one time... he said no matter how hard he hit the dog to get it off of him it just kept comin back in for more... thankfully it had a loose collar on it and he got ahold of it and choked the dog to the point it stopped... he said if it didn't have the collar on he woulda got messed up pretty bad bc there was nothing he could do...

the dog came after him when he walked into my cousins house... it was a guard dog and he didn't know it was there... turned a corner and BAM!!!

AtvMxRider
11-17-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: :( So you guys are serious?? IF so thats too bad!! He was on here earlier & didn't respond to this????

Tha's because he didn't hear it.............:eek2:

Cody_300ex
11-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Get better rico. :(

MXcutie
11-17-2004, 05:22 PM
get better soon Rico!

theTman
11-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
get better soon Rico!

Rico
11-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Believe me the child coming into the picture is our biggest concern. Rico jr is NOT an aggressive dog and I think I pissed him off. My child will come first understand that. Yes it's just a dog and I love him dearly but I understand my child will be way more important. I also want to state that if he still acts up the way he did before the child gets here, unfortantly she'll never get to meet him..:( My priorities are straight and I'm happy to here the concern from all you members. That's what makes this a great site. It's just really hard to swallow what happened last night and has put me in a tough situation as some of you can imagine. It really sucks that this has happened and I"m pretty much heart broken that something I've given so much attention, time, money and love to could do this. But it is a dog..

I can say that the Tetnis shot has my shoulder hurtin 10 times as bad as what my face does....:mad:

Under my eye got 5 stitches, my cheek got 5 stitches and a nice hole in my chin along with other small cuts that I can't see because of the beard...:ermm:

theTman
11-17-2004, 05:39 PM
ouch that sucks...so what are you gonna do with the dog?

hessianmx111
11-17-2004, 05:42 PM
Sorry to hear about it rico get better soon man. Did you hear about that animal control guy that got pretty messed up by a dog in Louisville today? I heard it on the news he may have to get some plastic surgery or something.

Mxjunkie
11-17-2004, 05:46 PM
dang rico, dont hurt the dog, just becareful around i had our dobermans bite me many times, they just flip at times like humans do

chucked
11-17-2004, 06:42 PM
I have 2 dogs and my mom has a daycare with 7 kids, never had a problem. The kids will kick, pull, and jump all over the dogs and they will just sit there like nothing is happening.

I have a pic of them is someone can post them,

Cole Trane
11-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Damn, they'll make nice scars. My cousin got bitten by a rotwieler when she was about 9. She got pretty messed up too. Even after that, she still loved dogs more than anything.

440exnacsracer
11-17-2004, 08:32 PM
I can say that the Tetnis shot has my shoulder hurtin 10 times as bad as what my face does

need me to bring you a case of coors tallboys to make you fell better:blah: ?

Honda4trax250x
11-17-2004, 08:40 PM
get better soon!

that really sucks, i dunno whats worse though the actual bite or having to decide what to do with your dog

Pappy
11-17-2004, 08:40 PM
hell dude, it will give you some character:o

my face is all scared up...makes ya look mean:macho

Dan_Guetter
11-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Grizzeld is a good word for it

400grl
11-18-2004, 11:51 AM
You know.....I didn't think about the fact that you had your dog before the baby........I'm sorry this all happened, and I am glad you are keeping a close eye out. I wouldn't trust him with the baby anytime after that - ever. I hear too many stories...........

We got Toomey AFTER the kids (which may turn out to be key with dogs and kids).....the kids never hurt him or teased him as a puppy......and every time he ate his food when he was younger, I had my hands in the bowls messing with it and feeding him and put my face on his and kissed him while he was trying to eat.....so he would not be food aggressive when he got older. It worked, because he can be as hungry as hell, and can have fresh ground beef sitting there waiting for him, and even if one of the cats goes for it, he will run up to his food bowl and stand there and watch them get in on it.......and give me the "HELP??!!" look rather than growl at them or try to do anything to them!

I'd have to say.......if he ever bit one of my family members or close friends in an aggressive manner.....I would be making that tough choice.

I also got attacked by my grandfather's German Shephard when I was about 6..........we had played together all the time, and all I did was reach down to pat his head while he was waiting to jump in the truck for a ride......he turned on me so fast I didn't even know what hit me - he was going for my throat, but got me under my chin and in my cheek/forehead and threw me to the ground.......he had never even so much as growled in the years I had known him before that. Grandpa had all kinds of excuses for him.........that I must have provoked him somehow....must have pulled his tail or something.......whatever. I never trusted that dog again........once again - he was not raised with kids around.

I'm surprised to see a lab be aggressive like that though - on our PitBull forums, this is a topic that is taken seriously because of our dogs reputations and abilities.........there have been many owners who have put down their dog after one incident........couldn't risk ever trusting their dog again. I hope I never have to make that choice, and I am just so sorry you will be faced with it.

On another note - those scars will look good once the stitches are out!! :) I love face scars - they show so much character!!! :) ;)

popo
11-18-2004, 11:59 AM
hell dude, it will give you some character:o

my face is all scared up...makes ya look mean:macho

Ya but your not as ugly as him either

Admin
11-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey Rico,

Sorry to hear about your close encounter with your labs teeth, and atleast it looks like the doc did a descent job stitching you up, and you might not even have a scar after a year.

I hate to be in your shoes on deciding what to do when the baby is born. If you keep Rico Jr around and if he ever hurts your child, you will never forgive yourself for not reacting before it happened. On the otherhand, you don't want to let go of a part of your family. I will pray that everything works out for the best.

k2-dawg
11-18-2004, 03:42 PM
just like what 400grl said, chics dig scars. and their stories get even better over time. by this time next year you'll have been wrestling a pack of wolves off ya. lol.

get well soon, man!

JDiablo
11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Believe me the child coming into the picture is our biggest concern. Rico jr is NOT an aggressive dog and I think I pissed him off. My child will come first understand that. Yes it's just a dog and I love him dearly but I understand my child will be way more important. I also want to state that if he still acts up the way he did before the child gets here, unfortantly she'll never get to meet him..:( My priorities are straight and I'm happy to here the concern from all you members. That's what makes this a great site. It's just really hard to swallow what happened last night and has put me in a tough situation as some of you can imagine. It really sucks that this has happened and I"m pretty much heart broken that something I've given so much attention, time, money and love to could do this. But it is a dog..

I can say that the Tetnis shot has my shoulder hurtin 10 times as bad as what my face does....:mad:

Under my eye got 5 stitches, my cheek got 5 stitches and a nice hole in my chin along with other small cuts that I can't see because of the beard...:ermm:

damn look at the mug on this one:devil:

400exdad
11-18-2004, 06:33 PM
First he gets married and now this... Can't this guy get a break! :D Get better dude!

250x#93
11-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by 400grl

I also got attacked by my grandfather's German Shephard when I was about 6..........we had played together all the time, and all I did was reach down to pat his head while he was waiting to jump in the truck for a ride......he turned on me so fast I didn't even know what hit me - he was going for my throat, but got me under my chin and in my cheek/forehead and threw me to the ground.......he had never even so much as growled in the years I had known him before that. Grandpa had all kinds of excuses for him.........that I must have provoked him somehow....must have pulled his tail or something.......whatever. I never trusted that dog again........once again - he was not raised with kids around.

That sounds exactly like my sister when she was bout the same age my grandpas dog attacked her when her and my cousins went up 2 play with it...and like u said everyone thought that she had 2 of annoyed the dog or been mean 2 him for it 2 attack her, it went for her forhead and she had 2 nice teeth marks near her temples....sorta scary:( Luckily they didn't go 2 deep.....:ermm:

Now though her and her husband have a nice friendly golden retreiver......i know there thinkin bout havin kids sooon 2 though:ermm: So i guess well see

Quad18star
11-18-2004, 06:53 PM
I got bit under my eye by my old cocker spaniel . The neighbour had kicked her , and I went to pet her and she snapped at me in about the same place that Rico got bit . She had never growled at me or anyone else before ... but I guess she was a lil pissed off .

Speedy recovery Rico .

Destructo
11-18-2004, 07:07 PM
Golden retrievers are very friendly dogs, we had one for a long time, but it go under the jeep one day and I didn't know she was there and pulled forward and she was 15 years old and couldn't move quick enough, broke her hip and we had to have her put down, I miss that dog, she was the nicest dog ever and loved playing with anybody.

The two dogs I have now don't get along with other dogs too well, but are good around people, their medium sized mutts, I don't know what they are lol. We took them off the hands of somebody who a stray had some puppies and left them.

Quad18star
11-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Destructo ... you're right about retreivers .... they are ver well mannered . One of the nicest dogs you can own .... and they are known to protect their owners and small children from dangers . That's my next kind of dog .... after my Lab/Collie/Rottweiler decides to kick the bucket ( he's only a year old though)

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
.... after my Lab/Collie/Rottweiler decides to kick the bucket ( he's only a year old though)

haha thats real nice :p

TheJaspMan
11-18-2004, 07:19 PM
We got our German Shepard just a month before the wife ended up knocked up (still trying to figure that one out :ermm: ). From the moment we brought him home I pulled his ears, tail, paws and grabbed his nose. I would constantly take his food and put my face close to his while grabbing his sides. Basically doing all the stuff a little kid would do. It really paid off. He is a loving, gentle yet protective dog. Our boy sits on his back like a horse and he just sits there. He will go to his food bowl and grab food and the dog just walks away until our son leaves his bowl alone.

He is definetly part of our family now. But if he ever snapped or growled at our son I would have no issues dropping him off at the pound.

Quad18star
11-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
haha thats real nice :p

He's one of a rare breed . ;) I was hoping he'd get as big as a lab and have the stance and look of a rotty ... but he's a 45lbs dog that looks like a collie . He's a great dog though .... very protective of his things .... but he has yet to snap or bite me .... just growls and I give him a backhand across the head .

lol
11-18-2004, 07:47 PM
When i was about 2, me and my parents and a few family friends were in the city. We were comin out from a barney concert, or sometin like tht, lol, and there was a policeman outside, my parents saw him holding this cute little pup and said aww man thts a cute dog. They went to talk to the officer... The officer explained tht he had seen a guy put five puppies in a sack and threw them off a two story building. There were four dead puppies in the trunk.In the end, we got the only survivor, she landed on top of the other puppies, we named the dog chance, ha shes sitting next to me right now:)

Talk about wackos huh, WHO THE F*** WOULD DO THIS!!!!!! this story makes me so mad every time my parents tell me it:mad: :grr:

lol
11-18-2004, 07:48 PM
btw, this dog is awesome, only bit me once when i stuck my hand out in front of her when she was eating:)

Destructo
11-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Destructo ... you're right about retreivers .... they are ver well mannered . One of the nicest dogs you can own .... and they are known to protect their owners and small children from dangers . That's my next kind of dog .... after my Lab/Collie/Rottweiler decides to kick the bucket ( he's only a year old though)

Our golden retreiver was quite protective over us and if she thought another dog presented a danger wouldn't hesitate to let it know it should stay away, but if she didn't think the dog meant harm then she wouldn't have any problems with it.

Quad18star
11-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by lol
When i was about 2, me and my parents and a few family friends were in the city. We were comin out from a barney concert, or sometin like tht, lol, and there was a policeman outside, my parents saw him holding this cute little pup and said aww man thts a cute dog. They went to talk to the officer... The officer explained tht he had seen a guy put five puppies in a sack and threw them off a two story building. There were four dead puppies in the trunk.In the end, we got the only survivor, she landed on top of the other puppies, we named the dog chance, ha shes sitting next to me right now:)

Talk about wackos huh, WHO THE F*** WOULD DO THIS!!!!!! this story makes me so mad every time my parents tell me it:mad: :grr:

There are very sick people out there .... I'd have grabbed the dude and threw him off the building ... hoping he'd land on his head .