PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys

TheMachine
11-16-2004, 09:07 PM
What is wrong with the Cowboys defense. Parcells will get fired if he doesn't do something. They need to fire the D. Coordinator because the cowboys are going down hill. They need to get rid of Newman. Coakley, Williams, Glover, and Wiley are the only good players left. Day Nguyen is ok too.

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Look at the offense, too. You have a 41 year old quarterback, and an overpaid mediocre runningback...that we got rid of. Too bad Chris Brown can't lead the team like eddie george did, but at least he can run the ball! The cowboys need to draft or trade for a quarterback and keep parcells, and they'll make the playoffs in the next few years...

but since the titans are a lost cause now, go colts!

clover
11-16-2004, 10:02 PM
They need to get damn Drew Henson in there and get him ready for next year (he's supposibly the future QB) and Julius Jones gets back in a few weeks,so theres some good news offensively.On Defense i have no clue whats happend from 1st a year ago,to like 30th this year i don't know,but Newman is having a horrible year,to bad dallas signed him to a pretty good contract.

Hammer trx450r
11-17-2004, 04:35 AM
Injuries in the secondary are proving fatal when T.O. comes to town

MOFO
11-17-2004, 04:37 AM
personally I think the entire team needs an overhaul after watching them play monday.... :o

MY450R
11-17-2004, 08:05 AM
i agree they sucked arse

Samson
11-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Problem with offense: Lost Terry Glenn, Dan Cambell, Julius Jones and Antonio Bryant. That's 4 of the 7 major play makers. I think the problem with the running game is that the hole is closing before grandpa can make it to the line.

Problem with defense: Lost Mario Edwards and Darren Woodson (dare I say Ebenezer Ekuban too?). The secondary is getting ZERO help from the front four. I think Ellis and Glover are pretty solid players, but Carson and Wiley SUCK. Neither can play the run and Wiley was supposed to be this BIGTIME pass rusher. Still zero sacks after 9 games? PLEASE!

And the defensive coordinator has been awesome for years. Why would you fire him? If anybody, fire Parcells for trying to implement the 3-4 defense and making BAD personnel decisions.