PDA

View Full Version : accident in florence

oneten
11-16-2004, 08:56 AM
hey guys all of you probobly know where florence is, well anyways well i was riding with all or my friends and family on sunday i had a little accident on my 400 so here is a link for people who want to hear more about it and see pics

P.S do not look at this if you dont like pretty gory pictures

http://www.on-dunes.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=53&Topic=434

i hope it works please tell me what you think.........lol

QuadJunkies
11-16-2004, 08:59 AM
YOUCH!!!!:eek2: How ya feelin???

outacontrol31
11-16-2004, 09:00 AM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

EXJUMPER
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
HOLY SHAIT!!!! That hurt my knee just looking at it.
Get well soon.

Oh ya, lets see a pic of the skin after it's grafted back on.....got to see if the sproket marks are still there.

airheadedduner
11-16-2004, 10:01 AM
KC sent me a pic of that, ouch man:ermm:

oneten
11-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
KC sent me a pic of that, ouch man:ermm:

how do you know kc? do i know you? well im fellin pretty good and it actually does have the sprocket marks on it and they will be poasted on the link probobly later today, and amazingly enough it doesnt hurt all that bad i went about 10 hours yesterday without a pain pill and then it just started to bug me so i took one, and i guess ill have to work more on my landings next time:rolleyes:

SAND LUVR
11-16-2004, 04:35 PM
OUCH get better soon and dont get addicted to those pain killers.

#1speedbump
11-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Damn Spencer, I thought my weekend with the 250r was expensive. You totally out did me. Top end, clutch, reeds, etc dont even compare to your gash. Hope it heals good even if it isnt fast. Maybe next time I'll let ya ride the 250r just out of sympathy.

Brandon......The guy with the 450r and 250r.

airheadedduner
11-16-2004, 09:01 PM
I have met KC a couple of times. Talk to him on aim a lot. He has seen me crash hard before too:ermm: Doubt you know me.

cletusEX
11-16-2004, 09:05 PM
That's pretty nasty. That might hurt a little bit when you start to bend that knee.

HondaMan222
11-16-2004, 10:37 PM
i watched the whole thing happen, it was pretty cool after the fact, there was about 25 people over him in the fisrt 30 seconds, most of our gruop, but some just bystanders, at least he jumped farther then the guy he was compeating against, know i am sure his bike will have the heel guards back on..... and spencer.. arron(airhead) works at power yamaha, he loaded pat and sarahs bikes for them... you want the math homework?? lol, the chicks are all worried bout ya, at least you will have something cool to show them, i took them pics in today..haha

get well bro:D

-kc

Narly R
11-16-2004, 10:58 PM
Hey you guys arnt talkin about me are you? I am not the KC they are talkin about on that other site. But thats crazy! Hope he gets better soon!

Aaron I will be up at salem some time, I am having bike truoble, but i will be up there asap! I have the schedule. I will look to see if the quad only races are on there, and try to make it to atleast one of them to kick Grey's butt! shhhh... J/K. But I need to get into better shape. I will be soon though.

See ya the races bro!:cool:

zephead400ex
11-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Damn bro, looks like your lucky to still have your knee! No heel guards huh?...bet that changes with a quickness!:D

Get well soon!

airheadedduner
11-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Hey you guys arnt talkin about me are you? I am not the KC they are talkin about on that other site. But thats crazy! Hope he gets better soon!

Aaron I will be up at salem some time, I am having bike truoble, but i will be up there asap! I have the schedule. I will look to see if the quad only races are on there, and try to make it to atleast one of them to kick Grey's butt! shhhh... J/K. But I need to get into better shape. I will be soon though.

See ya the races bro!:cool:

Hondaman222 is also a KC.

If you are having trobles with that CRF motor PM me. I know them bike motors are hard to start but I have had some experience with them. It takes a technique to get it fired cold. Grey should be able to help too, his always ran good. LMK before you come up so I can be sure to be there. Quad only race DEC.4th. I don't know If I can make that one. I might be at the arenacross nationals on sunday though.

oneten
11-17-2004, 09:52 AM
uh i dont know if im gonna put heel guards back on, well i guess now im gonna have to call them knee guards but idk, one of the guys we where riding with was marky from on-dunes.com and he stopped by to see me yesterday and gave me a free tether swith, yeah ill have something to show everyone at school when its all heeled up, and make sure you guys check the link again on saturday night or sunday becouse marky is going to have more pictures of it, like with the skin back on and stuff like that, thanks for all of your sympothy and i hope to get back on my bike soon

Narly R
11-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
Hondaman222 is also a KC.

If you are having trobles with that CRF motor PM me. I know them bike motors are hard to start but I have had some experience with them. It takes a technique to get it fired cold. Grey should be able to help too, his always ran good. LMK before you come up so I can be sure to be there. Quad only race DEC.4th. I don't know If I can make that one. I might be at the arenacross nationals on sunday though.

Ohh thats right. I'll let ya know if i am still havin problems. Its at Mikes Extreme Motorsports in Cottage Crove right now. There is a bad sound comming from the cylinder. I'll call you one of these times when I finally head up. Has there been many quads at the indoor?

twisted threads
11-18-2004, 06:10 AM
Now that is sick. Glad to see everything is going to be alright.

airheadedduner
11-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ohh thats right. I'll let ya know if i am still havin problems. Its at Mikes Extreme Motorsports in Cottage Crove right now. There is a bad sound comming from the cylinder. I'll call you one of these times when I finally head up. Has there been many quads at the indoor?

I will be dragging 3-6 other people up next time I go.

Last saturday:

2 blasters
3 amatures
6 juniors
5 intermediates
1 pro

and a partrage in a pear tree:scary:

Narly R
11-18-2004, 06:59 PM
LOL. I ment to say Daves Extreme Motorsports....

But I will come up asap. I am going to get in better shape, this weekend I am going to finish my track, and do endless amounts of laps.... I will give ya call.;)

tymaster
11-19-2004, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by oneten
hey guys all of you probobly know where florence is, well anyways well i was riding with all or my friends and family on sunday i had a little accident on my 400 so here is a link for people who want to hear more about it and see pics

P.S do not look at this if you dont like pretty gory pictures

http://www.on-dunes.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=53&Topic=434

i hope it works please tell me what you think.........lol [/
QUOTE]

I thik that was really nasty

oneten
11-19-2004, 09:46 AM
LOL yeah but i did warn you didnt i.....lol......thats ok i still dont like seeing it, o i talked to the doc yesterday i go back to school monday, in a wheelchair

JOEX
11-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Nasty lookin' wound! Glad it wasn't any worse... Take care...

oneten
11-21-2004, 01:53 PM
hey you guys the link now has pictures of my knee after surgery, so if you want to see it go to the link again, its not as bad as the first picture either

HondaMan222
11-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by oneten
o i talked to the doc yesterday i go back to school monday, in a wheelchair

guess who has to push him around:grr:

oneten
11-21-2004, 07:01 PM
o shut up your proly gonna take me down in the creek and leave me there anyway:)

HondaMan222
11-21-2004, 08:18 PM
lol

airheadedduner
11-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Push him into the girls bathroom...........then leave:D

oneten
11-22-2004, 11:18 AM
lol, yeah all the girls would like that tough, well i would like it till they started to smack me, i went to school then i came home to rest a little bit and im going back for c block and lunch, he did a good job pushing me but the girls pushed me around more than he did but i wasnt gonna complain