PDA

View Full Version : i need some help here

Mxjunkie
11-16-2004, 08:31 AM
today i stayed home from school, im very ill and everything, i had tryed to call my dad and tell him, but i couldnt get to him, so i went to take a shower, the school calls my dad and says do you know your son is absent etc, my dad goes no he should be in school?, my dad calls the house, i was in the shower so i didnt even know, so he calls back and says he didnt answer so i guess he is absent?, my dad calls back and i pick up and he tells me what happened and he could be faced with a find up to 500 dollars and has to go to the state police department, how can they do that? is there anyway around the find? because the 500 he saved is for my dirtbike motor and ive been waiting forever to get it rebuilt, please help :(

FTR250Rnif
11-16-2004, 08:56 AM
thats total bs josh. have your dad call the shool back and explain what happened. o yea get well soon lol:p

stupid driver
11-16-2004, 09:03 AM
It was just a complete misunderstanding on part of the actions that took place. Have your dad call the school, explain what happened, and everything will be ok.

Mxjunkie
11-16-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by stupid driver
It was just a complete misunderstanding on part of the actions that took place. Have your dad call the school, explain what happened, and everything will be ok.

i tryed, my dad said its too late now, looks like i gotta wait another month or more, that or part out my bmx bikes

rollie
11-16-2004, 09:06 AM
yeah man that suck it'llget better.... donny r u on durin schooool??? lol:eek2:

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 09:18 AM
thats rediculous, and it sounds like a bunch of crap. you should be fine, just call the school or the board of education if things get really bad.

If you're really sick then go to a doctor and get a note from him- that should help even more. I've never heard of someone getting fined because they couldnt get in touch with somebody about an absense from school. I wish high schools wouldnt take themselves so seriously.

Mxjunkie
11-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
thats rediculous, and it sounds like a bunch of crap. you should be fine, just call the school or the board of education if things get really bad.

If you're really sick then go to a doctor and get a note from him- that should help even more. I've never heard of someone getting fined because they couldnt get in touch with somebody about an absense from school. I wish high schools wouldnt take themselves so seriously.

yeah tell me about it, im probaly going to go with the doctors note thing, it might be too late like my dad said, last i talked to him they were telling him he had to go to the state pd and such, so it might be worthless at the moment..

FTR250Rnif
11-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
yeah man that suck it'llget better.... donny r u on durin schooool??? lol:eek2:
yes where else would i post from/ my internet doesnt work. You still down with riding at Simiies today?

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
yeah tell me about it, im probaly going to go with the doctors note thing, it might be too late like my dad said, last i talked to him they were telling him he had to go to the state pd and such, so it might be worthless at the moment..

man i feel sorry for you. this is just a huge waste of your family's time and stressing a sick kid out. get the doctors note so if you DO have to go to the police, you can present that and explain the situation. Then i would file a complaint....

good luck and sorry they're screwing you over

chucked
11-16-2004, 01:55 PM
they aint gonna do nothing, theyre just trying to scare u.