PDA

View Full Version : Bulletcam.com READ THIS!!!

rebelbanshee
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM
scroll down if you want the short verson...

I ordered a helmet cam kit from bulletcam.com on august 5th, after 2 weeks went by without seeing it I emailed them to see what was going on and they said they lost my order and it would ship out express that day. No big deal, i thought, mistakes happen. I got my camera as promised on august 25th. I had just wrecked my bike in that time period and wasnt able to use the camera at all. I finally got to use it the last week of september. I went for a short ride to test it, came back to look at the tape. It was sweet at first, then the color went all whacky and it went in and out. I was like WTF ive only describing my problem and asked what they could do about it.they sent me a responce saying to send it in and they would repair or replace it. So i sent it in and they received it on October 2nd. I emailed them a couple days after to see if they looked at it and got no responce. I called and left messages 3 times and got no responce. I emailed again and gt no response. A month later on November 1st I had enough and emailed them saying I was reporting it stolen if they did not refund my money or send me a working camera. Suddenly I got an email within the hour asking for a tracking number and saying "its probably around here somewhere, but we just havnt noticed it" So i told them to please try to notice it while I tracked the package. I tracked it and confirmed to them that they did indeed have the package. Strangly I got another reply within a half hour saying they just found and were testing it. They also said that they went back and read some of my emails and think it was just the batteries. Im thinking WTF you just read my emails now and think its the batteries, why the F didnt you read them a month ago and tell me it was the batteries without me shipping it to you goons?! But I was happy at least I would finally get my camera back. So a few days later I email them asking how its going....no reply. So today 11 days after They said it was probably the batteries I email them demanding they send me my money back and they can keep their camera. Within a 2 hours I now get a responce saying my camera is shipping out tomorrow.

So after a month and a half of them having my camera they tell me it was the F-ing batteries!!!!! plus the fact it took me 20 days to get it to begin with!!! The only time I got responses after they had my camera was by threatening them with action. then I got responses in less than an hour!!! THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES, DO NOT BUY A SINGLE THING FROM THEM!!!!!! and if you do dont bother calling they dont answer there phone, only use emails thretening legal action or demanding funds!!! Other wise they just dont give a rats behind about you, the customer!!! I am going to write back telling them not to send me the camera I want m money. I dont want these theives to have any of my hard earned money..but im afraid they are just going to send me my camera....learn from my experience get a helmet cam from someone other than bulletcam.com!!

WhiteZee
11-15-2004, 08:06 PM
thanks for the heads up.

rebelbanshee
12-01-2004, 07:04 PM
alittle update..Its been two weeks since they "shipped" it and i still havnt seen it yet. No replies to my e-mails either. These people are crooks!!!!

honduh440
12-01-2004, 07:52 PM
thanks for the heads up im looking for a cam myself. that is horrible how they run that cant belive its a business

www.bbb.org that is the site to the better business bureau search the site see if their is something you can do their

froride1
12-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Try these guys http://www.helmetcamera.com/ I bought mine from them and it works great. I have talked to them several times on the phone when I had questions and they were great. :D

QCquad83
12-02-2004, 10:05 AM
do u have to plug it into a video camera and carry it with u? or does it send a signal to a recorder? if u do have to carry a camera what do u do, just put it in a backpack?

mike426ex
12-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the info. I am looking into getting one. What modle of camcorder do you use with your helmetcam? TY U

froride1
12-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by QCquad83
do u have to plug it into a video camera and carry it with u? or does it send a signal to a recorder? if u do have to carry a camera what do u do, just put it in a backpack?

It plugs into a digital video camera. I carry the video camera in my Camelback.

wyndzer
12-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by froride1
Try these guys http://www.helmetcamera.com/ I bought mine from them and it works great. I have talked to them several times on the phone when I had questions and they were great. :D
Me too :cool: