PDA

View Full Version : trade race raedy 250r for trx or yfz 450

rollboy
11-15-2004, 04:48 PM
i have a race ready 86 250r lookin to trade for trx or yfz 450. CHASSIS the 250 has roll design +3 +1 lobo2 long travel front end with axis triple rate long travel shocks fully adj.A walsh racecraft +1 antivibe stearing stem with 1 5/8 clamp with tethel kill switch mount. Renthal fat bars with rtc brake lever. Steel braided front brake lines. Holeshot mx fronts on douglas 190 turf tamers on douglas beadlocks in rear. Black full bore race cut plastics. AC front mudscreen bumper AC pro peg nerf bars. Gibson rear grab bar. Lsr +4 axle Lsr rear hubs Lsr axle carrier. Custom axis rear shock a single rate fully adj. X factor aluminum air box. Renthal chain and sprockets.Hinson brake pedal.Pro design shifter and kill switch the frame and swing arm r the only stock things on the chassis. MOTOR the motor just got a new crank and i put a stock bore cylinder on it the only thing the motor has thats aftermarket is the lrd adjustable pipe and silencer and uni airfilter and its jetted no reeds or anything. Iam located in southern nj and if u want u can email me at Lobo250rboy6@aol.com for pics and any ? about the quad

z400guy21
11-15-2004, 07:36 PM
ive got a z400 with a few mods id liek to trade ya.. im in jersey also

rollboy
11-15-2004, 07:52 PM
what year what mods and how much cash would u give me cause iam not trading u straight for a z400