PDA

View Full Version : lockdown at school

dunnonuttin
11-15-2004, 02:48 PM
well durin 1st period, the pricipal goes over the PA system and says "all teachers, please pick up your paychecks in the cafeteria" so im thinkin no big deal when everyone jumps up and dives for the wall and then im thinkin "what the hell has gotten in to them" and im still sittin there at my desk when everyone else is against the wall and theyre tellin me its a lockdown and its the real thing and sein how ive never been in a real lockdown, i had no idea. so it goes on for 3 hours straight and we are all goin to sleep sein how theres nuthin better to do. then the janitor comes in the room and everyone jumps up quicker than a pizza would disapear at a weight watchers convention. we were thinkin that someone was actually in the building but it ended up bein that 2 guys had stolen a truck and wrecked it right across from the school as i heard and they had caught one of them but the other one is still runnin around somewhere. then when i got home my mom tells me that she heard from a woman at the bank that someone had called in a bomb threat to the middle school which is right down the road. i dont know that the bomb threat was true but it might have been why they went under lockdown

chucked
11-15-2004, 03:05 PM
when I was in middle school, We had bomb threats every other week. So they took us outside. (isnt that kinda how Columbine happened) I think this was after columbine too. We had a few in high school too. We had a serial killer goin around for a while, and a school sniper for a while. I think we were quite a few days behind at the end of my senior year.

dunnonuttin
11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by chucked
when I was in middle school, We had bomb threats every other week. So they took us outside. (isnt that kinda how Columbine happened) I think this was after columbine too. We had a few in high school too. We had a serial killer goin around for a while, and a school sniper for a while. I think we were quite a few days behind at the end of my senior year. my math teacher called columbine a middleschool once

chucked
11-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
my math teacher called columbine a middleschool once
huh? :huh

dunnonuttin
11-15-2004, 03:14 PM
huh? :huh believe me, i said the same exact thing

chucked
11-15-2004, 03:15 PM
believe me, i said the same exact thing

so he said, "columbine is a middle school"???

just making sure I understand what you meant?

dunnonuttin
11-15-2004, 03:18 PM
so he said, "columbine is a middle school"???

just making sure I understand what you meant? not exactly. we were talkin about the dress code at the middle school cause they have to tuck their shirts in and someone said there has never been a middle school shooting and he goes "thats not how it was with columbine"

mgaskey
11-15-2004, 03:23 PM
dunnonutin wheres your school at?

chucked
11-15-2004, 03:24 PM
not exactly. we were talkin about the dress code at the middle school cause they have to tuck their shirts in and someone said there has never been a middle school shooting and he goes "thats not how it was with columbine" riiiiiiiiiiiiight........

dunnonuttin
11-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by mgaskey
dunnonutin wheres your school at? western highschool. anyone else wanna try and find some reason to call me the redneck kid?

gyt-r450
11-15-2004, 04:31 PM
my math teacher called columbine a middleschool once

:rolleyes: i no alot of the poeple there that day:(

Cole Trane
11-15-2004, 04:44 PM
So I guess you missed the memo about the secret code for lockdown. How did everyone know to dive to the wall?

gyt-r450
11-15-2004, 04:50 PM
400exrider2002
Patrick Bateman

congrats on 1001 posts

ny300exrider
11-15-2004, 05:33 PM
wierd, i had a bomb threat at my school today too. had to stand outside for about 40 minutes and i missed half of the best part of the day... lunch

i guess someone said there was a bomb in a public area in my town so they had to take precaution. our school backs up to a neighborhood with a little woods in between and it was wierd seeing cops like surrounding the school across the woods making sure noone was leaving or getting in.

Mxjunkie
11-15-2004, 05:41 PM
we use to have bomb treats at our middle and high school all the time one year, we had the state police come for an assembly and talk to us, asking us to come tell them and everything, scary stuff, for all we know, the bomb could be outside, and they make us stand outside, but o well

n00b on a 400ex
11-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by DMP400
do you want a fu(king cookie?

yumm....fu(king cookie

Bush0102
11-15-2004, 06:32 PM

wow! another 15 year old retard...:rolleyes:

kyex40047
11-15-2004, 07:15 PM
I think he is calling you a retard for the stupid remark that you made.
Also OMGOSH I WISH I COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU ARE! didn't help your case any.

WhiteZee
11-15-2004, 07:42 PM
hey i could care less what you say bye now :cool:
lol....good reply.

chucked
11-15-2004, 07:43 PM

mmmmmmmm cookies....

ny300exrider
11-15-2004, 07:46 PM
i cant beleive how stupid kids are on here..i just turned 15 and its so annoying seeing these stupid posts everywhere. shove the cookies up your @$$ and get out of here or post something smart. now i understand why people want to only see posts from people over 15

kyex40047
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
hey i could care less what you say bye now :cool: Keep those stupid comments comin, you make the rest of us non- Jacka** look smarter

chucked
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
i cant beleive how stupid kids are on here..i just turned 15 and its so annoying seeing these stupid posts everywhere. shove the cookies up your @$$ and get out of here or post something smart. now i understand why people want to only see posts from people over 15

amen brother

n00b on a 400ex
11-15-2004, 10:11 PM
lmao. because im 15 im retarded? i believe you were 15 at one point to. and ge your sooo much older then me your a whole 3 or 4 years older! OMGOSH I WISH I COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU ARE!

lol, how many of us are 15 here?

*is 15 and is of questionable IQ*

tp300ex
11-15-2004, 10:36 PM
when I was in middle school, We had bomb threats every other week. So they took us outside. (isnt that kinda how Columbine happened) I think this was after columbine too. We had a few in high school too. We had a serial killer goin around for a while, and a school sniper for a while. I think we were quite a few days behind at the end of my senior year. i would $hit in my pants:eek2:

dunnonuttin
11-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
So I guess you missed the memo about the secret code for lockdown. How did everyone know to dive to the wall? im a transfer from eastern high.they would actually blurt out that it was a lockdown. if anyone in the alamance NC area watched the news last night or this morning, you would have seen it. and the so-called bomb threat was a rumor started by some dumb ***** 6th grader at the middle school.

JR3
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider

exactly im gonna be turning 16 thoe

400exrules
11-16-2004, 05:19 PM
well Al-quida drove mopeds down the halls today throwing rocks at us so we had to lockdown

tiger250ex
11-16-2004, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
[B]we use to have bomb treats HOW WERE THOS BOMB TREATS??? LOL:blah: :blah:

dunnonuttin
11-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
well Al-quida drove mopeds down the halls today throwing rocks at us so we had to lockdown WOW, YOU ARE SO STU... I MEAN, COOL;) :rolleyes:

400exstud
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Don't hate me cause I am 15. Hate my peers:D, I do.

I go to Fondy High in Wisconsin. I am pretty sure we are the biggest school in the state with 2,400+ kiddos. We have so many bomb threats that they don't even do anything anymore.:scary:

dunnonuttin
11-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exstud
Don't hate me cause I am 15. Hate my peers:D, I do.

I go to Fondy High in Wisconsin. I am pretty sure we are the biggest school in the state with 2,400+ kiddos. We have so many bomb threats that they don't even do anything anymore.:scary: jus think if there really was a bomb. our principle came into our class the other day to talk about our behavior and had the sro officer come with her because of our behavior. then gave us a 45 minute lecture on the seriousness of bomb threats even though it was a 6th grader who started the rumor about it

steveatv3
11-18-2004, 04:08 PM
well dont you know when there is a bomb threat you are much safer bing against the wall :o

Our school doesnt give to squates if theres a bomb threat called all they do is lock the front doors, and we dont get off of school, or even evacuated or whatever. the teenage life isnt worth protecting in my town.

Destructo
11-18-2004, 05:55 PM
im a transfer from eastern high.they would actually blurt out that it was a lockdown. if anyone in the alamance NC area watched the news last night or this morning, you would have seen it. and the so-called bomb threat was a rumor started by some dumb ***** 6th grader at the middle school.

Hey, your not too far from me, i'm 10 miles west of Winston-Salem, and I have a friend who is going to be going to Elon next year.

I graduated from HS in '03.

Punk'd
11-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
well Al-quida drove mopeds down the halls today throwing rocks at us so we had to lockdown

That really makes you think.. How would they get upstairs?

:blah:

400exstud
11-18-2004, 09:52 PM
will in my school/prison they simply took the elevators