PDA

View Full Version : how do i become an EXRiders patron?

Bush0102
11-15-2004, 12:50 PM
:confused:

btw congrats to harlen/the mods on the AMA award

popo
11-15-2004, 01:08 PM
You send me a $1,000.00 and I will make sure you are signed up.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_15.gif

Try sending an email to webmaster@exriders.com to find out.

flyingbyfast400
11-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Or you can send me $999.99 and Ill see what I can do for getting you singed up... :devil: lol

gyt-r450
11-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by popo
You send me a $1,000.00 and I will make sure you are signed up.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_15.gif

Try sending an email to webmaster@exriders.com to find out.

come on guys im trying to make a living stop driving the price down $10,000 to seth2088@yahoo.com

I-7
11-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Its $30 I believe and it includes a t-shirt and stickers. Pm exridersadmin for the paypal or address info

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 07:50 PM
I'll give you an even better deal than Popo will do ... I'll actually do it for 50% of his asking price and I'll do it in Canadian Funds ..... superb deal . :devil:

Contact the exriders admin ..... he'll let you know where to send the money.

TheFontMaster
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM
What do you get for becoming a patron, like besides t shirt and stickers, is there something on the web site that we can do that we couldn't?

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
What do you get for becoming a patron, like besides t shirt and stickers, is there something on the web site that we can do that we couldn't?

Then send your computer magical powers that allow you to post pictures without needing to host them on a different site .

Some people are also saying it'll make you a better rider .... you'll automatically move up one class . ;)

MichaelS693
11-15-2004, 07:54 PM
u can post pics.. and i think there is one or maybe another thing extra u can do

popo
11-16-2004, 06:35 AM
I can't believe you guys low balled my $1,000.00 offer.

11-16-2004, 07:55 AM
i paid $30 to be a patron & a few months later I was booted.....wow. wont be supporting/donating to another website with $$$ like that ever again, I even met the guy in person after it happened & was treated with little respect...kinda shady

Pappy
11-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i paid $30 to be a patron & a few months later I was booted.....wow. wont be supporting/donating to another website with $$$ like that ever again

hey being a patron isnt a free pass to break the rules and be a d!ck.

and there will be upcoming things exclusively for patrons...lots of things in the works:devil:

YLW400
11-16-2004, 07:59 AM
If you contributed to the "Quad Giveaway", does that make you a patron?

Pappy
11-16-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
If you contributed to the "Quad Giveaway", does that make you a patron?

im working on that with harlen. i think it should.

we have also discussed a "patron" only section on the site where anyone who isnt a patron cant veiw that area. kind of like a private area.

any other ideas you all would like just post them and harlum will consider anything...he is pretty easy going

YLW400
11-16-2004, 08:04 AM
Cool, if i think of anything I'll get up with you.

Admin
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM
i paid $30 to be a patron & a few months later I was booted.....wow. wont be supporting/donating to another website with $$$ like that ever again, I even met the guy in person after it happened & was treated with little respect...kinda shady

Thanks for the kind words Mike:rolleyes: I guess you forget about the multiple times your were warned about your behavior.

Talk about shady. After receiving your shirt and stickers your tried to reverse the payment and reported me to paypal over 6 months after you became a patron, which was a pretty low blow.

I guess if you get your licensed suspended for breaking the law, you will report them to the credit card company for your license fee.

The "treated with little respect" is a COMPLETE LIE. I spent several minutes talking with you and treated you with as much respect as any other person that I come into contact with at a race.

You break the rules and try to drag my name and reputation throug the mud. Oh No, I don't think so buddy.

I don't appericiate your comments one bit, and I think you need to finally grow up and account for you own shortcomings instead of pointing the finger at others.

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM

thats funny because the one time i rode with you your R had exriders stickers all over it and you were wearing an exriders t-shirt...

and you got booted because you are just as annoying on here as you are in person...

Admin
11-16-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
thats funny because the one time i rode with you your R had exriders stickers all over it and you were wearing an exriders t-shirt...

and you got booted because you are just as annoying on here as you are in person...

Thank you Very Much!!! Trust me your are not alone in your thoughts.

Mxjunkie
11-16-2004, 09:42 AM

u were bein a complete d!ck, i'll be serious with you, all you did was bash others and had smart--- comments, u should have saw it coming...:o im 14 and i act more mature then you did..

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
u were bein a complete d!ck, i'll be serious with you, all you did was bash others and had smart--- comments, u should have saw it coming...:o im 14 and i act more mature then you did..

you sure do. that kid is so annoying...when we went riding he thought it would be funny to put his trash from subway in the outlet of my friend's white brothers e-series....bout got his *** beat...

insaneracin2003
11-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
im working on that with harlen. i think it should.

we have also discussed a "patron" only section on the site where anyone who isnt a patron cant veiw that area. kind of like a private area.

any other ideas you all would like just post them and harlum will consider anything...he is pretty easy going
patron only section???:p that can get creepy,but yet nice......:blah:

MOFO
11-16-2004, 06:18 PM

woooohoooo!

I can finally break out the good stuff... :devil: :eek:

theTman
11-16-2004, 06:20 PM
partron section is now open

Pappy
11-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by theTman
partron section is now open

:devil:

Ericthered rdr
11-16-2004, 07:39 PM
I tried to start a thread and it said...NOOOOO???????????

Pappy
11-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr

i asked and it said everyone is welcome except KFX riders:devil:

lemme ask wtf is up and why you cant join in the fun:scary:

Ericthered rdr
11-16-2004, 08:13 PM
i asked and it said everyone is welcome except KFX riders:devil:

Admin
11-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr

Sorry, you are a patron, but you aren't a supporting member:( You purchased a shirt or stickers, but you didn't pay the supporting member fee of 19.95/year when you purchased your shirt of stickers.

Admin
11-16-2004, 08:14 PM

Watch your mouth there Pappy:mad:

Pappy
11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Watch your mouth there Pappy:mad:

wtf= whats the failure:o

so stfu:eek:

Admin
11-16-2004, 08:19 PM
wtf= whats the failure:o

so stfu:eek: ''

Man you are BAD:grr:

Pappy
11-16-2004, 08:21 PM
''

Man you are BAD:grr:

hey you stick to what you know and the rest is gravy:scary:

Bush0102
11-16-2004, 08:22 PM
uh-oh...pappy's gonna get fired!

Let me know when to submit my resume....:devil:

phatswinn
11-17-2004, 08:19 AM
i did the thing awhile back and now my exriders patron thing is gone for some reason, i think if you were a member before you had to pay to post pictures you should still be able too, ive been a member on here for like 3 years next month and now im not allowed to post pics anymore, i dont agree with that especially when i paid something like $30 for a shirt and the supporting member thing that didnt mean diddly when leo was the administrator, i also bought stickers later, when those were available.

so how much for the new package with the shirt, the stickers and the new special supporting member thing if i gotta pay for it?

the new stickers look much nicer anywayi guess its time for new ones:ermm:

Admin
11-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by phatswinn
i paid something like $30 for a shirt and the supporting member thing that didnt mean diddly when leo was the administrator

I am confused??? If you became a supporting member in the past year, you still should be one?? I haven't removed anyones rights to post photos that became supporting members last year.

Also, I am not Leo, and was EXriders.com AMA Website of the year when Leo ran it? When a website first is started, the cost to run it were basically nothing because their wasn't many members and not much bandwidth was consumed, but as the site grows the expense increases with each member.

With a server bill more than most House Mortgage payments, I don't think Leo would be so fancy free either with running it. If it weren't for sponsors and supporting members, I would have to shut the site down due to the huge expense involved in running it. I am not even counting my time involved in maintaining the site.

Also, when Leo sold EXriders.com, he cashed in Big Time for his efforts. Ben, then did the same thing one year later to me, which wasn't pocket change.

Unlike Magazines, the site is free to everyone to utilize, but everybit of support that I receive is greatly appericiated and the money is reinvested into the site to cover the expenses and make it a better place.

insaneracin2003
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
is there anyway to tell when a membership expires?,i would like to renew my membership before it expires. thanks harlen

Admin
11-17-2004, 09:56 AM
I will give everyone notice before their supporting membership expires.

Ericthered rdr
11-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Sorry, you are a patron, but you aren't a supporting member:( You purchased a shirt or stickers, but you didn't pay the supporting member fee of 19.95/year when you purchased your shirt of stickers.

Ahhh I remember now! We were chatting near my trailer up at Rausch Creek after the GNCC and I was going to do the whole package but I only had $25 cash on me, so I took a shirt and stickers for $25. I was supposed to send you $10 to be a full member. I think after that big storm and the fact that my sons dirtbike came loose on my trailer on the way home (almost lost that one) I forgot all about it until now. Sometimes my memory needs to be jarred to work properly:ermm: I can send you $10 to straighten things out.

Eric